Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The first night of the rest of your, unl

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    l
    ljohnson

The night was cold and dark; nonetheless the queue outside Club Ember was ripe with the number of those looking to spend a good time.
    After changing a few words with a lone patron in the front of the line Maggie manages to get inside with her unfamiliar company.
    As Maggie moves she is greeted by a flaring kaleidoscope of light and sound, glittering and gleaming, The Ember was tastefully decorated and today the house was almost full, very few tables remained empty, the well aprumed patrons, some of them drooling over the lithe woman performing in the catwalk, others, who were less inebriated only stared at the flesh, their eyes hungrily following the voluptuous curves of the dancers and their sensual choreographies. As for the performers they were teasing the patrons, carefully avoiding the most flared up individuals and trying to get the attention of the more reserved, the game was up…
    And Maggie, after excusing herself from her company rests her sinful shape against the counter for a gin tonic, today she is wearing a beautiful and sparkling red dress, her dark high heeled shoes give a classy touch and match with the eyes, long hair and waist strip that gently embraces her thin frame. She inhales softly steeling herself for the inevitable presence of another denizen of darkness…

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella makes her way into Ember, the color of her dress something new for her. Stopping just inside the club, she feels a new Beast and her eyes turn in its direction. Her own Beast, never one to keep its mouth shut, wants the blood of the weaker Beast, it demands dominance over the weaker one, and Daniella silences it as she makes her way to the bar.
    She spots the woman in red and moves her self to stand beside her, ordering a Quintessential, on the rocks and turns to face the new Beast.
    "Love the dress!" says Daniella, "I'm Daniella by the way. Are you new here?" her accent is British, her tone is nothing but friendly.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

With her Blush of Life active tiny Martha had been happily watching the lithe dancers striking their poses. Standing at the far end of the bar, nursing a Coke Cola, she watched the dancers' legs and shoes hard at work.

Her long blonde twin tails wobbled in time to the music. Some might call petite Martha pretty. Tonight she is dressed in a simple sort of Edwardian style school uniform: a straw boater hat, a black blazer, a simple white kneesock, though the length of her mid calf gymslip conceals that fact, an Oxford pattern shoe and a crisply ironed white blouse...a red necktie is neatly knotted, her hair in neat twin tails...only adding to her youthful look. Tonight she wears her simple metal peg leg: a simple aluminium pole pylon, no more than an inch in diameter and ending in a scuffed rubber tip which peeks out at calf length from her gymslip. A simple metal walking cane was hooked over her arm. A satchel slung from her shoulder. A modest dab of scarlet lipstick is her only other obvious cosmetic.

Although she anticipated new Beasts, Maggie's arrival caused Martha to grip very hard at her cane.

Martha frowned as she watched each step of the perfect high heels and the sway of Maggie's curves. Martha watched with darkening thoughts as Maggie walked across to the bar. Turning the shaft of her cane, as if she were about to try to bend her cane in two, Martha watched Maggie's legs in action. Her Beast growled in a moment of wild imagining.

Gulping back the Beast that willed her to do mean things, Martha briefly gasped for air.

She took a long drink of her Cola drink and began to limp over to meet Maggie. Trying too hard to conceal her limp.

Once she had torn her attention away from Maggie's legs and shoes, Martha began to pay attention to Maggie's demeanour.

Does this remarkable lady come in peace?

Daniella's unhindered speed won through. The Bailiff is already praising Maggie's dress before Martha had hobbled even half the distance.

Tiny Martha stops at this half way point. Taking time to study Daniella's legs, she leaned on her cane. Allowing the Bailiff time to talk without interuption.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Tracy walks around the line outside the club with ease as usual. After her little "incident" at an underground rave, she figures that sticking to the more Kindred-friendly establishments at least for a few nights is probably a good idea. She makes her way through the main floor of the club; her emerald green eyes watching the performers with some amusement as she walks around. Since there was no formal court that evening, the Gangrel isn't wearing a fancy dress. Instead she is wearing a light blue dress shirt, a black mini skirt and a pair of black boots.

As the young Gangrel walks around her Beast riles up at the presence of others in the room. She does a quick glance around the room and notices the Bailiff speaking with a beatiful kindred she hadn't seen before. She watches them for a moment, studying the exchange between them.

Huh. Haven't seen her before...must be new in town or something.

While she is debating whether she should approach them or not, she spots the Herald a few paces away from the pair. Instead, Tracy decides to walk up to the Herald to pay her respects.

"Good evening Miss Villiers, how are you this evening?" She asks, with a sweet innocent smile on her face.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha turns to meet the sound of her name. A smile as she spies Tracy's smile. "Oh! Good evening, miss! I am well, thank you for asking!" she replies, all eager and happy. Her attention instantly drawn to the innocent smile, then to Tracy's exposed thighs by the micro-skirt. For a moment Martha is about to ask if some mishap had robbed Tracy of her skirt...there seemed so little there! Martha gulps. Tightening her grip on her cane as her gaze falls to Tracy's boots, back to the thighs then bashfully swiftly meets Tracy's gaze again. "I do hope you are well, miss! You look to be in fine health!" she chirps, clearly sincere. The grip on her cane does not reduce.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

l
    ljohnson

Maggie suspended her gaze, captivated by the hectic movement of the room, the patrons, the girls, the young and the old. Her senses were now familiarized with the bright colors and the loud music. She is calmly turning the straw in her glass around and around, and around, dissipating the unease she was feeling for being in a new place.
    As she notices the attractive young woman approaching Maggie instinctively runs her tongue over the lower part of her upper lip and teeth, for a single moment her Po’s urges almost proved too strong, her eyes though kept swarming over the voluptuous body of the girl, probably one of the night shift workers providing company to one of the patrons… she languidly raises her knee, her leg showing enough calf to capture the attention of the most stonehearted personage, her shoe momentaneously capturing a bit of the gleam and glitter of the flashing lights, she was about to turn when she gets approached by the girl.
    As if awakening from a stupor, she manages a courteous smile to cross her supple lips as she commands the blood to flow across her body to make her look more human. When the girl inquires about her she motions her right hand and index finger to point to her own chest, her body language expressing her surprise at the unexpected compliment.

“Me?”

“I’m visiting, enjoying the nightlife and looking for some educated company…”
    She says the last words aiming to see the girl’s reaction.

“I’m glad you enjoy my dress, I like yours to.” She offers, smiling, her eyes giving intensity to her expression

“Are you entertaining someone?” she questions innocently, and then reclines herself slightly closer to Daniella, a moment after she immediately feels the presence of another damned… unaware of its whereabouts Maggie turns her attention from the girl in front of her for just a moment trying to see the cause for her disruption, to no avail.
    She then looks back to Daniella and widens her smile.

PRE

Tracy watches the Herald's reaction to her outfit, an amused look in her deep green eyes. As Martha meets her eyes once more she tilts her head to one side. "I've got no complaints so far; Sacramento has proven to be quite the entertaining city so far." She offers her a devilish grin.

The Gangrel's eyes notice the tense grip the Herald has on her cane. As she looks back up at the Herald, her devious grin is replaced by a look of slight concern. "Is something wrong Miss Villiers?" Her tone is sincere, and slightly curious as well.

Maybe the new girl has her a bit worried? She is the Keeper of Elysium after all...

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella feels her attention pulled towards the other Beast in the room, but she turns her focus back to the woman in front of her.

“Did you come to visit with Family?” she asks, placing emphasis on her last word. “And if its educated company you are looking for, I am more than happy to provide you with it.” If the woman didn’t think Daniella was educated, then, well, she would get quite the surprise.

“Thank you! It is a new color for me.” Being someone who mostly stuck with blacks, the coral shade of the dress was different for her, but it did go well with her skin color.

When she asks her last question, Daniella isn’t sure how to respond at first. She wasn’t sure if she should be offend or flattered. Raising an eyebrow, “Me? I’m not currently entertaining anyone." willing to play along with this, but not for much longer.

She wanted to judge the woman a little more before inviting her to a private area to talk more openly.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha tries a bashful smile and sneaks another look at Tracy's skirt and thighs. Blinking a moment. "Wrong? Wrong?" she asks, absently, "No, not really, miss...thank you for asking! Just the shock of the new, I suspect!" she giggles meekly, nodding happily towards Maggie with a playful nod. Twin tails wobble with the nod.

"I am glad to hear you are well!" she hobbles a step closer and leans in. Trying to talk without competing against the music, "I am happy to talk upon anything that interests you, miss! Or did you wish to enjoy the dancing?" she asks, all wide eyed and eager. Her mood swiftly improving. Martha slackens the grip on her cane but, with her free hand, she rubs hard at where her stump meets her peg leg. Taking care to ensure her skirt isn't raised during this action.

l
    ljohnson

Maggie listens to the words of the girl in front of her with feigned interest, it was not her words she was interested, rather the warm and tick liquor that ran inside her. She lets her direct the conversation, her eyes following the jugular on the white fowl neck of Daniella.
    She leans close to the woman and stands, free from the counter.

“Then I guess we are stuck with one another” her voice all velvet and silk.

She gently runs her long finger nail from the girl’s elbow to her shoulder, and touches the handle of her beautiful coral dress with the tip of her fingers examining the fabric.

“It really does suit you.” She says, with a brush of compliment. As she removes the fingers from the dress she touches a bit of the exposed skin from Daniella, the coldness of undead flesh greets her and she is fast to remove her hand, almost as if stung.

“Oh!” she says as she removes her hand and moves it to cover her mouth, her body expression conveying an apologetic mien.

“I was about to make you a proposition… but now I realize we have SO much in common!” she says in a comely fashion.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.