51 - 60
DISPLAYED
The Book & the Bullet

Page 6 of 16 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
    L
    LoneRanger

fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-06 07:45:18 Question's perception=2 rolls rolls 2 to Wits(1)+Composure(4)-3 (10 Again) 2, 3 failure

Demise and Miach notice an additional crinkling sound as she flips through the book quickly, one that doesn't sound like the noise of shuffling cards like you would normally hear when flicking the pages that fast.
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

L
    LoneRanger

As I ask question about the Arcana used by Demise, I continue to work adjusting the table

Fate y
    Matter n
    Death
    Prime
    Time n

I write a new note: could it be a grimoire? and being so much interested in writing notes I miss the sound.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Nothing... it looks blank to me" She says in a frustrated tone but as she flips through the book casually trying to find something in it something else catches her attention. "Huh... Do you guys hear that or am I imagining things?" She asks the others as she gives th book a strange look even more curious about it's oddness at this point.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma looks up from his computer's screen for a moment and shakes his head. "Nope, sorry. Didn't really hear a thing. But I think I'm getting somewhere." He smiles at the group around the book and then bury his face back in the world of the interwebs.

Miach

PRE

Miach had wondered exactly the same thing as Demise did, and was relieved when she voiced his interrogation.

I thought I did, yes. Something like a crinkling ? But it made no sense, and I nearly dismissed it. You heard it too ? What could it possible be ?

The doctor eyed the Book warily, and wondered which magic would know allow him best to gauge it.
    Somehow, it's like making a diagnosis. Search for symptoms, find the culprit behind...

L
    LoneRanger

So the table is completed. I report the data to Aenigma and forfeit the control over the Matter MageSight.

Fate y
    Matter n
    Death n
    Prime n
    Time n
    I listen to the Miach and Penguin remark. I suggest her:
    -"Why don't you stop flipping the pages, to see if the noise stops? And then, you start again to flip the pages, so we might see if there is this noise you are talking about"-I pause, while my eyes turn black, casting Diagnostic Scan at Potency 3.
    -A Grimoire of Fate perhaps? It would require a specific library-

1 suxx at Potency 3
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-09 17:08:39 Question'd Diagnostic Scan Potency 3 rolls 6 to Int(4)+Science(4)+Matter(2)-4=6 (10 Again) 10, 6, 2, 7, 1, 5, 2 1 success

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"That's good to hear, maybe it will answer a few questions." She says to Aenigma as he comments on getting close. Thankfully her suspisions are backed up when Miach mentions he heard the unusual noise as well. She nods to Miach "Yup some odd crinkling noise." Closing the book she holds it closer to Mr. Rossi so he might have abetter chance at hearing the noise this time and begins flipping through the pages once more.

"Do you hear it now?"
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

You can't add Factor penalties to a spell's primary Factor, which defaults to Potency unless said otherwise. It doesn't matter in this case, though:

The Question finds the book to be made of paper and a custom leather binding. Without anything to compare them to, though, the specific information provided by Discerning its Composition doesn't mean much to the man.

Mr. Rossi can re-roll, the pool this time is [Perception - 1] (old penalty dropped due to new relative location, but -1 for Successive Attempts).
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma looks up from his computer screen. He raises an eyebrow at the interactions between them as he asks, "so...you guys found something?" However, he doesn't really wait for a response before he returns his gaze back to the screen and continues to type away on the keyboard.

Page 6 of 16 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread