Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

As Demise is cursing her lack of results she can't help but look to Aenigma who seems much more skilled in this kind of thing. "You seem to have this under control," She says to Aenigma as she places a hand on his shoulder taking one more look at his computer screen. "I'm going to see what's inside the book." She flashes him a smile before moving back over to where Miach and Mr. Rossi stand. "How's it going?" She asks Mr. Rossi as he looks through the book, patiently waiting her turn to try to read it.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Jag : It's an extended roll to research. Keep rolling until you've got the target successes or you've rolled your pool [your base pool] number of times.

When Miach skimmed through the first portions of the book, it seemed to be some sort of first-person narrative, but without reading too closely, he isn't able to glean much about the subject aside from a few words that pop out to the Sybil from time to time: "Destiny", "Arcadia", and "oaths".

The Question looks down at the first page, which appears to him to be blank, still.
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

OOC:Rolls

L
    LoneRanger

I turn to Demise, and with a big smile:
    - please, help yourself, take a seat
    moving the book in a way she can have a look without being hampered. I stand up and offer her my seat.
    I inquire with Miach about the results, after rescuing my notes, with a big smile and adding the following diagram.

Fate
    Matter n
    Death
    Prime
    Time
    After Demise scrutinise the book, I cast the Gravity of Istants, and with a bit of difficulty...
      2 suxx, 2 mana spent, 1 WP spent
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-04 05:35:09 Someone rolls 4 to Time(3)+Gnosis (1) (10 Again) 4, 3, 4, 10, 9 2 successes
    2012-01-04 05:34:03 Someone rolls 7 to Time (3) + Gnosis (1) + WP= (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 3, 7, 4, 2, 3, 4 failure

Miach

PRE

Feeling grumpy that his attempt hadn't been succesful at once, Miach tersely replied to The Question.
    Not much, apart from links to the Fate Arcanum, by my reckoning... but I'll leave it to you to give it a look.

He mentally thanked Demise once again as he then mulled over the situation while sipping slowly of his so sweet cappuccino.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma looks up when he hears the book has some ties to the Fate Arcanum. However, he doesn't say anything and just makes a mental note of it before going back to typing away on his computer, focusing on his research and hoping that he'll find some answers.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

"Thank you," Demise says to Mr. Rossi as he offer her both the seat and the book. Demise sits and hunches over the book as she casually flips through the book studying each page as she continues, hoping if that somewhere in this strange book she might uncover a hint of it's importance.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma

Unfortunately, Demise sees nothing as she flips through the book, just blank page after blank page. The Question also continues to see blank pages as Demise turns them, even after putting up his Time Sight.

Demise, please roll [Perception - 1]. Miach and Question, roll [Perception - 3].
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-05 11:55:42 Demise rolls 4 to Wits + Composure -1 (10 Again) 2, 7, 10, 7, 9 2 successes

Miach

PRE

1 Success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-05 12:28:59 Miach rolls 3 to Wits 3 + Composure 3 - 3 (10 Again) 8, 4, 6 1 success

Page 5 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread