DISPLAYED
The Book & the Bullet

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Penguin , Lone_Ranger , Bigpaw

OOC

It's about 10 am, and Aenigma is standing in the lobby of the Fillard Goldman Museum, waiting for Demise, Miach and Mr. Rossi to arrive.

He is eager to get the investigation regarding the recent shooting going, and hopes that his team will arrive soon so they can get started. The Mastigos has his loyal messenger bag with him, and is wearing dark nondescript clothing.

First things first; we need to take a closer look at that book and find out why it was brought here. People just don't get shot at over any book, so there must be something of importance within its pages.

He looks down at his watch, hoping that his fellow Mystagogues won't take too long. While he waits he casts a glance at Gina and offers her a friendly smile.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

spells

Demise walks into the lobby only a few minutes after take excited to look into this mysterious book. The fact the someone got shot over doesn't even seem to enter her mind as she all but jogs up to Aenigma. Her long black hair is put into a ponytail in hopes of keeping it out of the way during the investigation. Wearing a white blouse and formal black pants she gives of the impression of a librarian completed as she casually adjust her glasses once she comes to a stop in front of Aenigma.

"Hi!" she says to Aenigma before she glances around looking for the others "Are we the only ones here?" she asks in a slightly disappointed voice.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

L
    LoneRanger

"Again, a taxi, this is not going to be cheap. I've got to see better how public transport goes...".

As I emerge from the taxi, giving some tip, I enter walking calmly. Putting away the plugs and shutting off the kimble I was reading, in a long trench, I wear a non descriptive pair of jeans and a white shirt, before entering I go nearby the wall as per throwing rubbish, close my eyes with the hands, the eyes turns black, the vision becomes blurred, then the gaze can see beyond.

Seizing the Threads: 5 suxx. Allocated on duration
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-23 13:40:29 Dark Matter (Improvised)- rolls 6 to 2(Matter)+1(Gnosis)=3+WP (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 10, 4, 4, 8, 8, 10, 8 5 successes

I enter with the usual dress down face the lobby and I spot my collegues. I nod to my collegues with a deferent bow.

"A very lovely even... ah, this jet lag does not want to get away. Good morning to you all. Glad meeting you in this lovely n... day."

Miach

PRE

After a long night at the hospital watching after the unconscious wounded man ( Ramaloke ), Miach left him a short note and headed home.

note

Once home, he headed straight to the sack for a few very welcome hours of sleep but was intercepted by ferocious meowling in the kitchen. He had not fed Bastet, the kitten he had rescued, and she couldn't stand it ! The lean red-haired doctor rubbed his eyes, and managed to pour her some milk and a bit of ham before collapsing in his bed.

When his phone rang, reminding him of his appointment at the museum, he cursed all the gods, from Dana to the Dagda, but awoke, and prepared himself. After a hot shower and some fruits, he deemed himself nearly ready to look into that book that his patient nearly died for. He only had one thing left to do.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-23 17:20:25 Miach rolls 4 to Spont. Sybil's Sight (Gnosis 1 + Fate 1 + HS 2) (10 Again) 8, 8, 4, 5 2 successes

That done, he was satisfied, and headed to the museum, where he was expected.

Good morning.
    *yawn*
    Is everyone here ? I guess we should begin by giving a look at the book, no. The guy was still unconscious when I left, so I am as clueless as you are for now...

L
    LoneRanger

As I see Miach coming, I think [color=white]"ah so here comes the good doctor!!! I have a couple of question for him."[color]

As he enters into the hall, I wait for the other for proper introduction.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma can't help but smile when he sees Demise.

The "librarian look" definitely works for her...

He gives her a friendly smile, and a little wave before responding to her question. "Hey there. I think for right now its just you and..." However, he stops mid-sentence when he notices Mr. Rossi and Miach approach them.

"Nevermind that. We are all here now."

The Mastigos offers a polite nod to both of the men. "Good morning!" He turns his attention to Miach for a moment. "We will be doing that shortly. Afterwards, we will pay a visit to the man." He pauses for a moment. "Hopefully he'll be awake by then."

Aenigma shifts his attention back to the entire group with a kind smile. "So before we get started; anyone need some coffee or tea? If so, I believe there's a cafeteria on the west wing of the museum." He gestures towards the direction of the cafeteria. "If not, we can talk to Gina over there and let her know we are here on official business, before we go upstairs and get started."

OOC

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Mr.Rossi, Miach! It's good to see both of you again" She says in a pleasant voice. She listens with interest as Miach speaks of the unknown mans condition "Well at least he is alive." She replies relieved to start their investigation with some good news.

The mention of caffeine filled beverages quickly drew Demise's vision in the direction Aenigma stated. "I can't turn down caffeine," She says with a sigh before smiling at the others. "How about I go do a drink run while you guys get us checked in with Gina?" She pauses pulling out a small notebook from her back pocket and a pen meant for any notes on the book. Opening up the notebook she gives a quizzical look to the three men before her "So Boys, what can I get'cha?" She says in a bad attempt at imitating a stereotypical waitress.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

L
    LoneRanger

I look at my collegues, and turn a small soft smile toward all of them, then with a rather serious face, turning to a quick grin;

"what would you suggest, what is in the menu of the house?!?.

Before going on, I get out from the trench a couple of papers nicely squared.

"These are the minutae of the meeting we had earlier. For me an espresso, please.

I wave the right hand to Demise.

"ah, it is on me, let's get checked up with Gina, and let's ask her some question about the shooting - mmmm- I think I remember when I went off the meeting I suggested her not to throw away the sack with the blood. But then I was a bit tired and I might have not done that. That would have been sensible."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma can't help but chuckle a bit when Demise does her waitress impression. He offers her a sly grin as he pats his messenger bag. "I've brought my own caffeine this time around, and I'm happy to share my Red Bull...I've got a few cans to spare."

He then turns to Mr. Rossi. "Thanks for the notes, it won't hurt to have them in case we need to review them." Of course, the Mastigos remembered the whole meeting; it was both a blessing and a curse sometimes. But there was no reason to undermine the man's efforts at this point. "Let's get checked in with Gina, but lets save the questions for later once we are shown to a more private room, shall we?"

Miach

PRE

Miach had never had the opportunity to do any "business" with his fellow Sacramento Awakened yet, and he wondered how it would fare. For all his looks, he was more of a loner. Anyway, he had just been made an offer he couldn't turn down, especially given his night, and he smiled broadly as he answered Demise.

Caffeine... happiness made matter... A Very sweet cappuccino for me, if you please. The more sugar, the better.

Once his earthly concerns had been looked to, the tall Acanthus focused back on the main issue. He had had to leave the meeting early, of course, and so he took the notes offered with a nod of appreciation.

I'll gladly have a look at that, if you don't mind. As you know, I've been called away in the middle of it. I hope I didn't miss too much ? Anyway, I concur that we should get settled somewhere more comfortable first before we set to "real" business.

And I wouldn't mind seeing Gina again...

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread