Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A chip off the old...Chip

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Lux

PRE

Lux gave directions to the storage Unit where she knew Chip was being held captive. Or where he had been captive, rather. Whether or not her security additions to keep him in place had proven successful would have to be seen. She guided Mike into a parking spot in a gravel lot in front of the row of units and stepped out of the car. She crossed her arms and waited for the rest of her companions to arrive. If they where going to interrogate this bastard, they would have to have some sort of plan...
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

With a smile on his face, Mike drives his hearse to the directed place. It's not that he likes the car, it's just that he likes how other people get their prejudices thanks to the car.

All I can say is, it is a practical car for quite some things. And I got cheaper than one can get a good van.

'Maybe, if we play this nice, he could explain to us how to make the camera useful.' The Moros shrugs, it doesn't sound as if he really hopes for it. 'Although I don't think he would believe that we'll let him go if he works with us.'

That is, Mike wouldn't let him go.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Lux

PRE

"Yeah, that's possible," Lux agreed, looking around for Jack and Ahriman's cars. "Mainly I want to find out more about what he knows about his fellows. If they have a line of communication, if they have a base, or a big bad leader in charge, or whatever else we can get. It might also be nice to know why he was so interested in the Ley Lines...I don't know. I'm willing to push hard to get the info, but interrogation isn't really something I'm used to. He did poison Jack, though, so maybe we should make him believe we returned the favor, and that unless he talks he won't get the antidote. Or we could try an make a deal with him, make him think we're willing to bend to those he serves for reward...What do you think?"
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahrimans big blue truck pulled in behind them, a small wave is seen if they look in the mirror.

Ahriman sighed and looked down at his still bandaged leg. I was healing but damned if he didn't want to itch it like crazy. He knew this was a different person, possibly a seer but... His hand itch to shoot out both the guys knee caps. One for the circle and one for the Sleeper.

The wet slorch of gore dripping off the wall.

Ahriman sighed and pushed the memory off to the side where he daimon lies.

"Tuck it away with the others."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Hey Ahriman,' a wave is made in return. Mike continues to speak with Lux then. 'I don't think poison is a good option, it is unpredictable, and we wouldn't want to lose him without knowing more. Let's try to make a deal first. If that doesn't work, all the other options are still available.'

Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Lux

PRE

"No, no, I meant we could make him think we poisoned him. Ya know, lie about it," Lux replied, waving to Ahriman while she talked. "But that's kind of a gamble, you're right, it would probably be easier to lie about our motives. Let's see what Ahriman thinks. He probably knows more about the mind than either of us, and who knows what Jack is going to say. Once he get's here, that is."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

They pull up to the place and ahriman steps out of the truck and moves forward.

"Hey guys, anyone want to fill me in?" he says as he comes up to the drivers side with a smile.
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Lux

PRE

"Let me know if there's anything I can do to help the leg," Lux said, glancing at Ahriman's injured appendage. "Ouch...Well, um, back to why we're here. I managed to take a Seer captive with the help of the Curator and our errant cabal mates. The last time I was here, he was still secure, and I'm pretty sure that his condition hasn't changed, but be on your guard. He was messing around with Ley Lines, using sleepwalkers to do his dirty work, and he tried to kill the curator with poison. He's bad news. Fortunately, he's bad news with information, and I think that we can get it out of him. The approach I think might work best is having the three of us pose as potential traitors, and manipulating him into telling us valuable information about the Seers in the city. If he doesn't buy that, we get mean...What do you two say? Interrogation is new to me, so I'm all ears if you have a better idea. How are you two when it comes to telling a lie, anyways?"

PRE

Jack pulls up in his car, but then backs it up a bit to keep the Seer from seeing his make, model, and license plate when the door opens to the storage unit. Hopefully he's not studied Space at all... he thinks as he casts his combined rote. The Curator then gets out and walks up to the Torchbearers.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late," he apologizes. "What'd I miss?"

1 Potency into Armor, 2 Potency into Sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-22 11:27:21 Jack Falley rolls 6 to combi-cast Temp.Dodge and Sup.Vis. rote (Dex + Ath + Time - 2 [combi] - 1 successive) (10 Again) 9, 10, 10, 6, 6, 3, 1, 7 3 successes
    2012-02-22 11:26:39 Jack Falley rolls 7 to combi-cast Temp.Dodge and Sup.Vis. rote (Dex + Ath + Time - 2 [combi]) (10 Again) 5, 3, 4, 1, 1, 5, 4 failure

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Sounds good " Ahriman shifts slightly and smiles. "So its the cabal with jack watching? Sounds like old times"
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread