Take over at La Tarantula

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

It was HER Firebird. She just let Cesar drive sometimes, if he behaved himself.

She was glad that she had saved Black, even if she didn't have much respect for him as a Gangrel. It netted her three supremely useful thralls, who if it worked out, might make good ghouls. Having them clean up Lobo's body was useful on a number of levels, no conflicting loyalties to pit the bond against now that they were leaderless, Black owed her (even if he didn't know it), and Lobo had been a monster. A fairly creative monster, but things would be better under her control.

Roxie smiled. Not nicer though.

Cesar pulled up to the Strip Club, and the four of them got out. It was early for her, just after nightfall and she hadn't hunted yet tonight. She was all but full from last night though. Her thralls had all recovered from their blood loss the incurred on their first night meeting her, and she was rested and relaxed.

Buey opened the door for her, like she had taught him. He was learning faster than Cesar and Jorge were. She knew they all loved her, and she might reward him with a fuck later to encourage the others to learn faster.

As she entered the club, she dropped the smile. She had big plans, and being approachable wasn't the way to get them going.

Big plans.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Narration:

As Roxie enters the club, a lot of eyes - unsurprisingly - turn to her, and - also not surprisingly - more than a few people whistle or otherwise comment. That all very quickly fades to silence as those present see she is accompanied by Buey, Cesar and Jorge.

Buey stands close behind her, though careful to avoid crowding her, as Roxie has had to tell him several times. He glares at some of the guys that were more obviously oogling and catcalling Roxie, and he cracks the knuckles of both hands, loudly, while looking at one, a tall guy over at the pool table who has long, greasy hair, a wife-beater and suspenders holding up too-big jeans. Cesar follows behind, dressed in a flashy manner, smiling and cocky as always, but he, too is focused on Roxie. Even the ladies don't distract him too much tonight. Bringing up the rear is Jorge, his beady weasel eyes darting around, looking for an advantage as always, or at least when he's not drunk.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Without a word, Roxie heads to the Enrique's office with her entourage in tow. If it wasn't for the music the girls were 'dancing' to, the only sound would be her boots making click click sounds on the floor. She doesn't want to drive out the customers, but she isn't going to take any shit from the bouncers either. Her guns and ammo are safely Obfuscated in their regular places, as always.

As Roxie and her crew head toward Enrique's office, a big, scowling guy with a thick beard, a thick neck and a round head stands away from the bar to stand in her way. Then he notices Buey and the others, and his resolve appears to falter some.

"Boss is busy," he says. "Said he don't want to be disturbed."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie gives him the stink eye, and suppresses the urge to Curse the shit out of him. It would be so easy too. "That's right, I am busy, and I didn't want to be disturbed. Yet here I am. So you are going to step back and let me take care of business, or you'll be spending some quality time with Lobo."

The guy stares at Roxie, ciearly confused - apparently both by what she's said and as to whether he should be looking at her face, her chest or her legs. Finally Buey pushes him out of the way. He walks to the door of Enrique's office and stands aside for Roxie.

Inside, she can see a beefy Latino man with a thich mustache being serviced by a kneeling woman. He has his hands gripped tightly in her hair, and her makeup is smeared.

The man looks toward the now-open door without stopping. "Cesar, Buey, you bring me another puta before I'm even finished with this one?"

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"Buey, close the door." She doesn't bother to look back. "I'm not here to fuck you Enrique, I'm here to talk about business." Roxie's eyes spear into Enrique's aura, even though she can't see it. A shuddering chill wracks his very soul, and a dark and twisted soul it is. Lightning flashes on the lonely moor of his very essence and he realises that he is DOOOOOOOOOOMED, though he may not know whyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sometimes Roxie's imagination gets away with her.

Evil Eye of DOOOOOOOM

Enrique feels a chill pass through him, and he glances at Roxie, and at the door closing behind her. "Business, sure, we can talk 'bout business," he says. He pushes the kneeling woman away and attempts to tuck himself away and zip up... but Roxie's curse makes even that difficult, and he shouts and swears as the zipper bites into skin.
    Ouch!!

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie lets him fumble around while she grabs the prostitute's arm and walks her away from Enrique. "Honey, you're going to go sit in that corner and pretend that you are very blind and very deaf. There you go."

She turns back to him. "So, Enrique. There was an incident out behind the Club a few weeks ago. Because of this, I'm taking over all of Lobo's business now."

Enrique curses some more as he manages to painfully extricate himself from the zipper.

"The hell?" he says to Roxie. "What happened to Lobo?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread