Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Doggystyle?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Kharn

Mateo and Sofia tear through the streets, Mateo remembering to keep at a moderate pace so he doesn't leave her in the dust. They arrive at his appartment and he unlocks the door. This is the first time he's had someone over at his place so the small appartment isn't spotless by any means. Though not dirty, there are weapons littering the place, daggers, swords, axes, and hammers, in various stages of assembly or cleanliness, other than this though the appartment is oddly clean for what one would expect from a man.

He checks real quick to make sure his warhammer is by the door, never one to be caught off guard, before letting her into his home.

Sofia looks about the place. She doesn't seem to mind the mess, but she does pay a lot of attention to the preoponderance of weapons.

"Man, you're into the phallic symbols in a big way. That and the bike... you got some overcompensation thing going on? Maybe hung like a chimpmunk or something?" She smiles as she says this, and also lightly rubs her fingers over his most un-chimpmunklike arms.

Kharn

Mateo laughs outloud. "Naw, babe, no overcompensation. I'm a blacksmith, you know, like oldschool, medieval stuff, I make weapons for combat reenactment. It it can be swung, and hurts people, I probably know how to make it. How 'bout you? What do you do?"

Sofia puts her hands on Mateo's shoulders and presses her body against his."I do men. I do women. I talk too much. I get in trouble. I cuss and get in fights. I go out looking for excitement." She looks up at him and smiles. "Like I said earlier, I bite and scratch. And I fuck like nobody's business, 'cause it ain't."

She then slides one hand slowly down his body. Still smiling, she says, wide eyed and in a faux-innocent tone of voice "Are you sure you're not hung like a chipmunk? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to believe you unless either you show me or I check for myself."

Kharn

Mateo puts his arms on her, hands caressing her toned body. His fingers run along the lines of her back. He gets a large smile on his face. "Well, it seems my hands are occupied at the moment..."

Continuing to explore by touch, Sofia finds something interesting. "Hm, now I'm convinced. Definitely no chipmunk!"

Kharn

Mateo stops her, grabbing her wrists tightly in his large hands. He scoops her up, carrying her quickly to the bed, tossing her on it playfully, and pinning her with the strength of his massive arms. He bites into her neck softly, nibbling the tender, tan skin there, before lightly licking the edges of her ear.

"You said I get top first, right?" He growls, barely a whisper, into her ear.

Narration

In short order, things progress, and yes, Mateo does get to be on top the first time around. Sofia seems voracious and clearly likes things intense, even rough, and true to her word, she does like to bite and scratch.

During the second round, Sofia is on top and things are moving - quite vigorously - toward completion when she leans forward, still riding but pressing her body against his, to nuzzle Mateo's neck. He feels her start to bite again, and through the haze of passion, he realizes her bite seems just a bit sharper than the other ones.

Kharn

Mateo feels the sharpness of her fangs, then his face goes dark for a moment.

"Your a fucking vampire?" He says, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her away from his neck but not in an aggressive manner. He just seems to casually push her back, not seeming afraid, but rather interested.

"You know, you could have just said something..." He says, his face blank, not the least bit angry. He expects her to have a suprised look to know he know's of her kind already, and this is not his first encounter.

Narration:

As Mateo pulls her away from him, he feels her teeth tug against his skin, and he can see she has prominent fangs. She looks at him with sort of a dumbfounded expression. "Um.... yeah, I am, and I more or less did tell you. Sure, we danced around it rather than coming right out, but I figured you knew when you brought it up, and the dance was just one of those 'we're supposed to keep our existence secret' sorts of thing. I figured you could smell it on me or something, just like I can see what you are. And that's not why I think you're hot, if you're wondering, though it does add some thrill to the whole thing."

She smiles, licking her lips, fangs still extended. "So, yeah, I'm a fucking vampire, and you've been fucking a fucking vampire, so you wanna stop, or continue with the fucking?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread