Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

“Once again folks, thank you for coming out on this dreary night and exploring London Below with us. We hope you had as much fun as we did.” The women that portrayed Hunter join hands with the rest of the cast and they take a final bow. Barely fitting on the stage they take their final bow and exit stage right. The shorter women who had ushered attendees in steps up onto the stage. “Please join our cast in the lobby if you would like to talk with them.” She looks at Ariadne and gives her a small happy nod then leaves to the lobby, almost the entire crowd following her out. Those with a Brighter view of the world remain behind.

Ariadne waves to the women and stretches in her chair. Maybe if she had spent more time paying attention during college the story could have been deeper. But she hadn't and the story instead reminds her of what it was like to Wake Up. Thrown into a world she didn't know existed and not wanting to go back to the old. She shifts in her front row seat and looks at the rest of the small seating area.

Yes this is different, but I wanted to try it. Sorry if it's confusing. Consider the toons attending to have been there through the show, sitting somewhere in the crowd.

A
    Anubis

Anubis sighs with relief once the play is finally over. Its not because he thought the play was bad, its because of the woman next to him texting during the show.

As soon as the crowd files out, Anubis takes a look at the people remaining nodding to each one. When he sees Ariadne in the front he gets up from his middle row seat and makes his way to her. He stands a few feet away from her and says, "I was half expecting the meeting to be at another hotel." He half smirks.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Rose looks over at Ariadne, a few rows down from him. He would have to speak up to be heard. Or he would have to get up and move.
    Rose contemplates the tough decisions in life, before finally getting up and sitting closer.

"Good performance." He says, collapsing back into the chair.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

L

A small figure stirs near the back of the theater after everyone who seems to be leaving is gone. The seat, right next to one of the exits, probably wouldn't have been considered a good one by anyone who was there to watch the play. But, quite frankly, Triquetra had considered the door to be more worthy of her attention than the play. Not that that was necessarily saying much, she'd never been one for theater.

She arches her back as she makes her way down towards the front, stretching out the kinks you'd get by slouching in a chair for two hours or so while trying to stave off intermittent naps. "You're worse than Henry," though the hint of a playful smile removed any rebuke that may have otherwise been present in her words, "At least his meetings didn't start putting me to sleep until after they started."

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta leans back in her seat, watching the audience file out of the auditorium. The play was more interesting than she had expected. Still it left a lot open to the imagination. The big question, however, is why the Epopt decided to use this play as a meeting ground.

She leans over to Prospero ( Benji ), who's seated next to her. "Why do you suppose she selected this play?" She watches the actors file off stage, noting their moods. I wonder if we're supposed to go out and meet them, she thinks to herself.

"Shall we go see what's going on?" She gets up and joins the others in the front row.

Cast at Sanctum

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

For the entirety of the show Prospero sports a grin that should just not be found on the face of a Guardian. He's far too excited to be sitting in a theater and watching a play. "I don't know," He starts off, "It could be an allegory for our general situation - We're all the Richard Mayhews of our own lives, there's an invisible and fragile veil between the one world everyone knows and a secret one that they can't see and how Mayhew chose to live in the secret world instead of going back to a safer life. I could be over thinking it, she might be a raging Gaiman fan, or she might know someone in the troupe and could get this place for a meeting on the cheap." He shrugs and arches his fingers into faux claws. "Or it could be a Machiavellian scheme to get us to lower our guards before moving in for the kill." He gives Rosetta a sidelong glance, tempered with a smile and a sly wink. "Not that there's any fear of you letting your guard down tonight."

He gets up with Rosetta and walks with her down to the front row. As they approach the group Prospero waves to everyone, still smiling. "Hey everyone, great play wasn't it? I'm Prospero, this is Rosetta, we're new in town." He extends his hand to shake for anyone that's willing to shake his hand, then he looks to the Epopt. "How's our security here, do ya'll need me to pull an Agent 86 and bring in the Cone of Silence tonight?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne laughs quietly at Anubis's joke. "I've had some interesting experiences at hotels... and I felt that a change of venue would be fun." Rising from her seat she takes a long step to the stage and sits on it to face the small group of Guardians. The laughing continues as Triquetra moves forward. "Hopefully it won't come to that today." The grin reaches her eyes.

The twinkling eyes shift to Rose. "I did like it, I read part of that book a while ago. First time I've seen this group as well." Ariande looks at Prospero for a moment then nods. "If you don't mind, that would be nice. We should be fine but it never hurts to help."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Prospero rolls his left hand in a fluid gesture and an all but invisible green line encircles the group (with room to spare for late comers) in mage sight, demarcating the area where sound can come in but can't get out. Prospero shrugs but still looks cheerful, "Hey what can I say, it's one of my ten habits of highly effective Guardians."
    Influence Sound 1 suxx
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

A
    Anubis

Anubis nods at Ariadne's reply, and continues nodding as the rest of the Guardians start to circle the wagons. Anubis takes Prospero's giving it a shake, "Hey, I'm Anubis." Releasing his hand he senses Prospero cast his spell. Wish I could do that.

m
    mourge40k

Cast at Sanctum
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-22 22:05:08 Harry Butcher rolls 3 to Third Eye (10 Again) 9, 8, 1 2 successes

Harry finally woke up in his seat as the crowd applauded for the final bow, sitting up and stretching for a bit. Guess it's safe to say that plays still aren't my thing. He sat there for a bit longer to let his thoughts clear as people filed both out of the theater and up to the stage. After feeling Prospero cast his spell, Harry finally got himself up out of his seat, bringing his cane along with him as he headed into the circle, his typical smile spreading across his face. "Ah, finally. Sorry I couldn't join you folks sooner up here. I'm afraid I'm not always the most attentive during plays."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread