Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Something." Ariadne replies with a shrug and a frown. "Which might as well be nothing information wise."

Ariadne nods to Rosetta. "Alright. Feel free to call me, both of you, if its something big. If it gets serious enough let the Sentinels know. We can sacrifice what we need to if its that big a of problem."

L

"Oh, fun," She always loved leads that barely led anywhere. She may also have been a bit cross that someone was messing with the Labyrinth and she hadn't even been the first one to realize it. It just rankled the professional pride, she guessed. However much of it she actually had. "We'll have to check with some of my connections I guess." She eyes the other woman speculatively, tapping her number into the phone after Ariadne's mentor. And then sending her a quick text so she'd have her number as well. "Maybe I could present you as a prospective new recruit or something, give us a reason to check on their membership..."

At this point it sounds mainly like she's talking to herself, thinking aloud. Then she shakes her head slightly, eyes seeming alert again as she looks back to the Epopt. "Anything else you wanted to talk about while we're all here, or are we done?" She'd been cooped up in the theater for a while now...and was getting anxious to get outside and move.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hm we're done as far as business from my end is concerned. If anyone else has business to bring up then feel free to do so. If not, we leave and get back to what we do." Ariadne smiles pleasantly at Triquetra and Rosetta. "Have fun."

Her legs start bouncing softly off the stage. An eyebrow raised at the other mages.

L

"We will," well, they probably wouldn't. But saying that would give the wrong image. She looked briefly to Rosetta, "I'll give you a call, get things planned and set up if we have to. Then we can get to the bottom of all this." That said, she hopped to her feet and started to make her way to the doors with a wave back to her fellow Guardians. "See you all later!"

Triquetra exits the scene.

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta stands up as Triquetra leaves. "Thank you," she says to Ariadne. "We will keep you appraised of our progress."

She looks over the other assembled Guardians in the theatre. "It was a pleasure meeting you all. I look forward to working with you."

With that, she waves and heads out the doors.
    Rosetta has exited the scene.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Bye" Ariadne says to the two women as they leave. A small wave finishing the bye.

She looks to the rest of the Guardians who have fallen silent. "Alright shows over, we don't need to keep this place any longer than needed."

Ariadne gently shoos the quiet Guardians out of the theatre and into the night.

Scene?

m
    magiuspendragon

End Scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread