Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1112) Aenigma, Demise & Noctina

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    L
    LoneRanger

I look at Toren with a dry face.

"I told earlier I am from Milan, well precisely I am from Bergamo. Now don't get too dreamy about buildings and locations but...
    There is a noble palace in Brescia which has quite a curious entrance. It is written on the right column "Incoming" and on the left "Outocoming". On the top of the entrance, you need to look up to see it, you see "from God". It is written in Latin.
    But perhaps I may offer you a book on the noble manors of Bergamo? I brought it with me for past's sake."

I turn my gaze to Penguin, smiling:

"I understand the iussue of being discreet, and well, nothing to say about it. My fault. It was a bit of Monthy Pythonesque situation. Also notice I am not a PhD, I'm getting one patent... And half" I open and clap my hands, as in Ah the asshole of mine, eh?

I move my gaze toward Aenigma, with a smile:

"So this ends to tarallucci e vino(it means all ends nicely), shall we have a drink on it? If everything goes well, I've got lot of business to do here. I'll indulge on a bottle of smoke. And I'll have the pleasure of having all of you as hosts. If everything goes finely. Even you, Noctina" I turn to her I'd like to have you as my guest, if you do not mind with all of our society of esteemed gentlemen and gentleladies for a dinner.

So after receiving the orders, I stand up and walk for getting the drinks. I notice a girl coming out from the room where Pulp Noir lead us newcomers. I make her a quick sign of hello, and with a relaxed smile in the face:
    "Hello there, I've seen you earlier. I was a bit rude before, when I went out abruptly. I am going to get a drink for my esteemed collgues, mind you to join us?"

R
    Rosetta

Rose follows The Question ( Lone_Ranger ) back to the table. "Hello. I'm Rose, this," she indicates the man next to her ( Benji ), "is Prospero." She looks over the faces of the people collected at the table.

"We're new in town, and this man," this time she indicates The Question, "invited us to your table. I hope you don't mind..." Her voice trails off as he spies Aenigma ( Jag ) in the crowd. "Aenigma? Is that you? I haven't seen you in what, five months now? six?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Prospero uses his free hand to make a gesture of greeting to assembled magi. "That's me, the new-new Guardian in town. Thanks for the invite, what's the topic?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma bows his head slightly towards Mr. Rossi. "Of course, I cannot refuse such an invitation. Thank you." The Mastigos knew that he could very well have refused, but he had taken some new interest in Mr. Rossi. Perhaps it was due to his knowledge of Jewish esotericism, or maybe Aenigma just decided to give him a second chance just like he had done for Councilor Technique about 15 minutes ago. "I'll just have another Chai latte."

The Mystagogue looks at Demise and Noctina as Mr. Rossi leaves to get the drinks and shrugs. "Everyone deserves a chance. Hopefully he doesn't blow it." His words are sincere as he gives them both a knowing smile.

Aenigma turns his head as he suddenly hears a familiar voice he hadn't heard in a while.

Could that be...

Upon seeing the blonde woman, a faint blush appears on his cheeks at first, but then a grin forms on his lips. "Rose! Fancy seeing you here!" He is obviously excited about seeing her. "It must have been at least that long. What brings you out here to Sacramento?"

Besides the obvious turmoil in DC of course...

The Mastigos then turns to the other man that had been introduced as Prospero, raising an eyebrow just slightly as he introduces himself so openly as a Guardian. "Hi there, I'm Aenigma. Please, join us here at the table. We were just chatting a bit." He gestures for them to sit. "These are some associates of mine, Demise ( Penguin ), Noctina ( linkrulesx10 ) and Toren ( Vassagon ). We all, umm...work at the museum."

Noctina watched as more and more people were starting to join the group… A collection of mages this large was more of a security risk then she liked. More people means more talking, more people getting associated with weird words and maybe a sleeper putting the connections together. She couldn’t help but visible twitch when the guy introduced himself as a guardian, couldn’t he at least use some more covert terminology and hes a fucking guardian, he should know better.

Noctina would pretty much ignore the newcomer that said he was a guardian and look at the other girl who seemed to know Aenigma. She would turn to Aenigma and raise an eyebrow quizzically, as if asking how does he know her.

“Hi. I am Noctina, friends of these people.” Noctina said as she would then gesture to Aenigma and Demise.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"I'd be happy to take you up on that invitation," Demise says to Mr. Rossi not one for holding grudges she had already forgiven his previous slips and is eager for a chance to talk and pick the brain of another mystagogue.

Focusing on her own drink for a few moments she is quickly brought out of a her own thoughts as she hears an unknown voice talking with Aenigma. Demise looks up to see the two newcomers giving them a look over with a curious look, it was indeed interesting seeing someone not of the order join their conversation and hopefully it would be insightful. "Nice to meet you Rose And Prospero, as Aenigma here said I'm Demise."
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

PRE

Gallows approached the chatting group of people politely, nodding to them all. It was interesting--it looked like Rose ( magiuspendragon ) was talking to some of the people here like she already knew them. He'd have to ask her about that later.

"Hope you don't mind me coming over," he said, "I just wanted to meet my cabalmate's new friends. I'm Gallows, I just arrived here with Rosetta. How do you all do?"

Buried in the crowd of people at the table is Toren, sitting beside Rossi with a friendly but bland smile on his face. He didn't do well in crowds, he just didn't have the knack for them. There was a different pace to it or something. He smiled wider as his shadow name is given to the three strangers and smooths over his bald head awkwardly. They were all about his age but he decided not to address them directly, instead leaning back in his chair and folding his hands, fingers interlocking over his chest.

L
    LoneRanger

"Nice to meet you, Gallows, fancy sharing a cuppa with us? And you, Prospero, come and have a cuppa as well, thee Duke of Milan. Are thy charms o'erthrown? Or perhaps you hail from a Wasteland "

it is always like that I grumble between me and myself where there is a lovely dame, there are at least two courtiers... Ah c'est la vie."

with a subtle smile at this inner joke, I present myself as Mr. Rossi. From Italy.

R
    Rosetta

A smile spreads across Rose's face as Aenigma ( Jag ) answers. "Oh you know, needed a change of scenery. It's good to see you." She pulls a chair from a nearby table and perches at the corner of the booth. She raises an eyebrow at his mention of the Museum.. "So the same kind of work you were doing before? Or is it something different?" Still Mysetrium work, she thinks to herself, or has he branched out to other things?

She looks up as Gallows joins the table. "Gallows, glad you could join us."

She turns back to the others. "I haven't been to the museum here yet. Do you focus on a certain type of exhibits?"

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread