Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem smiles at Denizen for his acceptance, then takes a sip from his own flask, and glances around. When Pulp Noir finishes, he remains with one hand on Denizen's shoulder, and adds, "Well he's said his part so I'll say mine," He pauses dramatically, and holds up his hands, wiggling his fingers in his best spooky story face and voice- which is pretty pathetic, "Necromancer." Salem then drops his voice back to normal and adds, "Also of the Adamantine Arrows. Pleased to meet you all."

Pulp Noir , "I'd love to get to know what the order is up to around here sometime."

OOC

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Necromancer. Go by Four, if you didn't hear back outside." There's a sudden pause as Four realizes he may be the only apostate in the room, and he hesitates to find out peoples reactions. "Apostate. I'd like to make it known in the consillium that I'm a licensed paramedic and a student of Life as well, so if I could know who would be the best to talk to about that, it'd be appreciated."

d
    dragonfett

Rellim takes this opportunity to step up to introduce himself. "Hello, I am Rellim, an Acanthus mage of the Free Council. I just got here today, and I am pretty much straight out of the magic prep school. I am a bit of a drifter, but a great conversationalist. I do posses other skills, but they were necessary for my survival. I wandered the country much like a lost waif, not having purpose or anything like that until I awoke."

Denizen grins, as he claps Four on the back his good humor returning, after his fumble on manners earlier, "I'm glad I'm not the only one here without order in his life. I am anapostate as well." He quickly removes his hand incase he has unknowingly given offense again. "I have aspirations however of becoming a Thearch." Denizen turns to Pulp Noir, "will you give me directions to their local Silver Ladder Head Quarters please?"

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia had put her hands up in a motion universally recognized as surrender and one backing off, although the small tick in the back of her head urged her on to a fight. Instead she had stepped back to Gideon and away from the potential bomb of interaction and let her own suppressed anger diffuse.

As the introductions began to move around the room, She spoke in a quiet voice: "I am Vaeltia, a Talon, I am Obrimos." Her eyes glanced around the room at the others, some part of her mind calculating and matching names to faces for later interactions. If she had made a form of a social faux pass, so be it, it now made sense why some people preferred to stay out of the social side of everything. At the moment she was pondering it herself.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

PRE

Gallows kept a careful eye on everyone, taking mental notes. He Rosetta had a much better memory than him, and could probably give him the details later, but he wanted to at least be able to call everyone by name for the rest of this meeting. While he was far from a statistician, even he noticed a few interesting trends. Two apostates. A lot of Moros. Not many Silver Ladder. Sensing a lull in the introductions, Gallows saw an opportunity to step forward.

"Very nice to meet everyone," he said with a smile. "I go by Gallows, and I am a Moros, a former Lictor of the Silver Ladder."

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem nodded to his fellow Talon ( Key ), shaking hands as necessary, taking stock of those around him. The apostate... that was interesting. He made a mental note to speak with her later. And Gallows... a Moros as well. Interesting. He eased away from Denizen and back to the spot where he'd first spoken with Gallows, his face dropping back to his normal expression.

Lowering his voice he comments, ( Gallows ) "Well that explains the name, I suppose."

PRE

Gallows grinned at Salem's comment, and responded in a similarly low voice.

"Consider it a preview for my sense of gallows humor--about as morbid as it is based on terrible puns." He looked around at the others, raising an eyebrow. "Interesting turnout so far. I wonder what the Consilium regulars are like."

R
    Rosetta

Rose hadn't intended to be last. Solid middle, that's what she'd been going for. But somehow time got away from her, and now everyone else in the room had introduced themselves. She looks around the room, committing everyone's name to memory. She'd likely see more of ( Benji ) Prospero, and of course Gallows . The others... well that would depend on how useful they could be. Still, one did have to play nice.

"You may call me Rosetta. I am also a Warlock, in need of introduction to the Epopt." She toys with the charm bracelet, letting each catch the light in turn. Mastigos, Guardian, Apprentice of Space.

PRE

I got a small notebook out and ripped out nine small pieces of paper, pulled out nine of my basic mage business cards with just "PN" and my mage cell phone's number on them, my blackberry with its list of numbers and last but not least a pen. I listened intently to each person as they spoke, giving them my full attention and focusing on who they needed to contact.

Benji I handed a piece of paper to Prospero with two phone numbers on it and one of my business cards. "The Epopt is Ariadne and the Obrimos Councilor is Rosh, there are their numbers. Rosh is here this evening, he was the blond gentleman speaking with Denizen before we all came into the room. Ariadne will usually drop by this place at some point, she's a redhead and hard to miss. I can point her out for you if needs be, as could most of the Willworkers who've been in the city for at least a few months."

xohgr Gideon receives a a piece of paper with two phone numbers and one of my business cards. "Curator is Jack O' Falley and the Obrimos Councilor is Rosh. As I said Rosh is in attendance this evening and while I have not seen Curator O'Falley, there were a couple of Mystagogues in the main room. Aenigma was the slim, dark haired fellow sitting at the table speaking with the guy in the two thousand dollar suit and Noctina was the brunette with glasses who was by the coffee bar. I can point them out when we leave if you wish."

ArchonAres I passed Salem a piece of paper with another pair of numbers on it as well as one of my business cards. "The Moros Councilor is Joshua Morris, who is also a Sentinel, and the Arrows political liaison is Technique. Technique is also the Acanthus Councilor and was the man in the two thousand dollar suit, so he's here this evening. Both of them can get you in contact with the Magister and can fill you in on what the Order is up to. Also there is another Arrow who usually is around here named Ahriman, good guy and easy to find, he's the man with purple eyes."

Cl4re The giant Four gets a single number on a piece of paper and my business card. "The Moros Councilor is Joshua Morris. Now I don't which Orders you might be interested in, if any at this point, but we can talk after this and I can point you towards someone who shares your medical interests. I can think of two other Willworkers in the city who work in that field and might be interesting for you to speak with if you wish."

dragonfett The Libertine Rellim gets two numbers on his piece of paper and my business card. "The Acanthus Councilor is Technique, the very well dressed man who is here this evening. As for the Free Council, Rosh's number is on the paper and mine is on the business card, we're the senior Libertines in the city. Rosh is here tonight and well" I shrug and smile "I am as well."

MacMan Denizen the potential Thearch gets my business card and a single number on his paper. "The Mastigos Councilor recently left the Consilium but I've given you the number of the senior member of the Silver Ladder in the city. She is here tonight and I can introduce you to her after this little meeting if you want."

Key Vaeltia gets two numbers and my business card. "As I mentioned before, Technique is the political liasion for the Arrows and he can make sure you get in touch with the Magister. Rosh is the Obrimos Councilor and he's in attendance this evening if you are looking to meet the representative of your Path."

Gallows The established Thearch is given a piece of paper with two phone numbers and my business card. "The Moros Councilor is Joshua Morris and the senior member of the Ladder is Lux, who is here this evening. She is the girl in the Montreal Canadiens shirt who was by the coffee bar."

magiuspendragon Rosetta receives a piece of paper with two phone numbers and my business card. "The Epopt is Ariadne, who is also one of the senior Mastigos of the city. She usually stops by here and is tough to miss because of her red hair. Most of the established Willworkers could point her out to you if you need a hand finding her."

I look at the group as a whole and after catching my breath add one more thing. "This city can be very dangerous and I would advise you all to make contacts and friends quickly. Work together and make sure that you have a few people to watch your back if you go out looking into things. The city has had issues with banishers and Seers, as well as almost every other form of insanity you can imagine and a few that you would have never dared to." I pause and relax for a second. "I'm not trying to frighten anyone, just to impress upon all of you the dangers that are out there and to make sure that you all take the proper preparations to keep yourselves covered. There are a lot of good Mages in this city and I am sure that you all will make an impact on both the city and the Consilium if you're willing to get involved."

I smile reassuringly to show that while things might be crazy here, the Pentacle will prevail. "If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to stick around and ask me. If not, then I would suggest you go and begin to meet others and get involved."

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread