Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1112) Pulp and the Newly Arrived

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

Continued from the Main Meet and Greet 7 thread

I opened the door for the group and waited for the group to enter, making sure to keep my body language relaxed and inviting, using it to let any Willworkers know that their presence is welcome.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

As Gideon entered the store, Vaeltia flashed him a smile of recognition. They hadn’t much time to actually talk without much information passing before; but that could change in the future.

She noticed the nod as an invitation by the dark haired mage beyond. She turned back to Gideon for a moment and gave him a little tilt of the head, hopefully he saw it; but if he didn’t no harm no foul.

Vaeltia smiled at the invitation and quickly took it from the mage she didn’t know. “Hello, and thank you for the invitation.” she said as she slid past him into the room

OOC
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

x
    xohgr

Gideon entered the room behind Vaeltia. Once in the room he took quick stock of his surroundings, he looked at Pulp and considered thoughtfully for a moment before saying what's this about, Vaeltia?" Gideon stood in a relaxed manner, the dark circles under his eyes standing out. He looked like hell.

d
    dragonfett

Rellim quietly slipped into the room and casually leaned against a wall as he waited for more people to enter the room. As he passed Pulp in the doorway, he extends his hand to him in an offer to shake and says "Pleased to meet you."

He wore khaki pants with a tee shirt and sneakers with a digital watch on his right wrist. His strawberry blonde hair is fairly short, but still long enough to comb and/or style, sticking out past his ears at the moment. Rellim's emerald green eyes absorb everything that he sees, similar to they way a child see the world.

L
    LoneRanger

nodding, the man in grey suit thank Pulps."Also you were kind with the coffee, please, allow me to repay the debt."

R
    Rosetta

Rose enters the room, looking from one person to the next. It's as though every minute more and more people are joining the group. She takes a moment to compose herself, trying to hide her unease at being around this many people.

She moves into the room, clearing hte door, and goes to stand beside Rellim ( dragonfett ). She leans over to whisper as the other people file into the room. "I'm sorry about my abrupt actions earlier. I had asked Gallows to find one or two people for us to meet. This was beyond what I expected. I guess I was a little surprised. I apologize."

Conscience assuaged, she continues in a slightly louder voice. "Looks like we aren't the only new people in town."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

It looks like a meeting of sorts.” she said as she lanced up at him. “I haven’t met that many others and I’m not sure if you have either, so I double invited you.” She smiled at him for a moment before her expression turned just slightly worried.

You okay, you look like you were running from a hunter... or else being one.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four slips into the room, and move the opposite end of it from pulp so that he wouldn't be blocking anyone's view. He was slightly surprised that Pulp was going all out to talk to the larger group, but figured that he was missing something now, he wouldn't be for very long.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem hangs back, waiting for all others to enter the room, before coming in himself, then making his way to stand just off to the side of the door. The smaller enclosure makes him a bit more nervous, especially with so many Awakened in one area. Fish in a barrel. Then he glanced around with his sight, he changed his mind. These were not goldfish in a jar waiting to die. These were sharks, and Sacramento was the ocean now. Now to ask the burning question.

"So... exactly how safe is this place?" Salem crossed his arms, left hand going just beneath his jacket to were his pistol should have been.

d
    dragonfett

She moves into the room, clearing hte door, and goes to stand beside Rellim ( dragonfett ). She leans over to whisper as the other people file into the room. "I'm sorry about my abrupt actions earlier. I had asked Gallows to find one or two people for us to meet. This was beyond what I expected. I guess I was a little surprised. I apologize."

Conscience assuaged, she continues in a slightly louder voice. "Looks like we aren't the only new people in town."
    "So was it my dashing personality that caused you to run, or was it all of the extra people crowding around you?" Rellim said, the right half of his lips curling up into a wry grin, hoping that she didn't take that the wrong way.

"Sometimes you just got to let fate takes it's course, or in my case, nearly all the time. It's alright, though, I completely understand. And yes, it does seem like something is attracting newly Awakened to the city like a beacon. I am curious as to why, myself.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread