Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1112) Tech, Question, and Ahriman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Technique

Now the Councillor really is chuckling. "Boy did you come to the right people. Follow me." The large man turns to head towards the boothes, pulling out a key and opening the door for both of the other Awakened. After settling in himself, he pulls out his flask again, laying it flat on the table. "Theres about enough left for us to each have a toast. And it is a toast of the best kind. It might not be the blood of the Gods," he says, unscrewing the lid and pouring some amber liquid into his coffee. "But its sure as fuck what they drink for breakfast." He screws the lid back on the flask, sliding it to one of the others, and raises his glass up, propping his elbow on the table.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman looks at the drink as if debating wither this is a good idea. He then slowly pours some in and passes it to Question.

"I rarely try to think about what the godth do."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

L
    LoneRanger

I enter the booth, with a bit of surprise, entering with caution. he walks calmly following the giant. As I take the glass, pouring the amber liquid I thank the hosts for their kind if a bit extroverted by his customs. "Why, you are very kind. Cheers." I rise the cup with a certain subtle solemnity, smiling sincerly toward my two hosts. Clinging widely the glasses together. "alla salute, in one gulp"

Technique

Technique raises his own styrofoam cup, tapping it against Ahriman and Questions. "Puede ser cada vez las probabilidades en su favor." He takes a large sip of the still-hot coffee, waiting for the other two to do the same, before talking again. "So, Question, what brings you to Sacramento?"

L
    LoneRanger

I drink the liquid, "Ah good, generally I have coffee with liquors after lunch." he takes a smile with a grin, indicating for him is okay. Sitting down with composed manner, I start spinning this tale.

"Ah yes, The Mysterium of Milan inquired about openings in the Atheneum around and the world, and some offers came from Sacramento, because a new Atheneum was going to open, or so we were informed by Dr. Primoria. These was three months ago."
    He then thinks "So I took some time to make some research and contacted out some local chemical companies, which might wish to acquire a new chemist, so me and my Master, Don Leone, contacted them out. Well, actually Don Leone helped with Dr. Primoria and I contacted the industries. We figured out better to have all nice and clean, teleporting here would have been irksome, a nightmare. Documents, and all that stuff. Uh, no good to be an alien So after I received a work visa, a couple of weeks ago, and I have a work colloquia in some days. I was informed by Dr. Primoria that Dr. Reilly was taking over and there was soon a Mysterium Meeting. So I'd had to rush it out, blimey!" I sigh.

"I've got to say this meeting was fraught with some peril, and some mystery as well.A person arrived in a rush... Well, that's a understatement.He rushed in with a bullet in his body. So our good Curator and a good member of our order, a valiant medic took care of him before being retrieved by an ambulance." He pauses. He looks at Ahriman and Technique.

"You were very kind host and I'd like to reciprocate inviting you for the celebration in case I land the new job. But I am not sure I understood well your names."

Technique

"Ah, yes, an acquaintance of mine just informed me of this occurrence. I will be finding someone from the Arrows to assist in any way they can." He sips again from the cup, setting it back down to rest on the table. "My name is Councillor Technique. You may call me Councillor, or Technique." Tech is too informal, atleast for right now. His eyes flash towards the rest of the book store, knowing that soon the Herald was going to be done with the new arrivals. "I am the Councillor for the Path of the Thistle, and one of the Good Folk, the Daione." His lordly legacy was not something he was ashamed of, and more to the point, the more people that knew there was a Daione around, the (hopefully) better theyll act.

L
    LoneRanger

I move slightly unconfortably on my chair. Then I straighten' out.
    "Well, two councillor in one days, and one is extremely amiable. I was very pleased and surprised to have a chat with you; rest assured I am bound by service to your will as required by the Pentacle, but I'll be more then happy doing your bidding."
    I pass him a business card with my contact details.
    "In case I may do something for you and for the Pentacle, under your opinion. Chemical analysis, explosives, research on scientific topics. I am pretty sure you must be very busy, but I'd like t thank you for the great honour you gave me in tis day. I'll inform of that my teacher. He will be very glad for this news."

Technique

Techniques eyes squint as he takes the card and listens to Question. "Explosives?"

"I think ill have a job coming up for you soon enough." He waves the card, pulling one out from his coat jacket as well, passing it to Question. "If you ever need to get in touch with me....well, those numbers are probably tapped."

L
    LoneRanger

"yes, explosives, well, I am basically a chmist, with the right equipment an explosion is quite easy to produce. Even without using semxtex." I speak confidently. "I actually prefer to use it to create mess..." I smile with a wide smile, as an innocence smile "in a lab when you are a student having a small explosion to have the people go around... you know the kind of practical jokes you do as student. Ah but this is my past coming up." I remain silent, putting my hands over my chin, while pocketing the card offered by Councillor Technique. "Uhm, the Mysterium is known for its code ability. Notice I prepare explosives. Call that soap."
    "I might appear rude but I wonder what you thought about the case told by the acquaintane of yours, if you care we might exchange hypothesis"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman listens to this entire exchange with out blinking. If a trigger happy mage was a surprise to people then they had obviously not met the cabal of effects designers in hollywood.

"tho you make cleanerth that really get the job done, but what elthe do you do?"
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread