Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Pleasure to meet you as well,” Vaeltia said with a second nod, and then noticed those leaving. Her eyes drifted to a clock on the wall. She sighed, “I apologize, but it seems like I might have to depart now.” She fumbled a pen and pad of paper out of her shoulder bag and quickly wrote down her number a few times before tearing the sheet and handing one to Technique Ariadne and @Salem.

Sorry, early morning tomorrow, I can take texts, just let me know who it is first.

She gave the other three a slight nod of the head, any deeper and it could be considered a slight bow, before walking off.

((Vaeltia has left this thread))
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby follows Pulp, knowing that there would not be enough time to really have a conversation with anyone. Well, could always get to know him over coffee sometime later, depending on his schedule.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma collects his bag and his drink and leaves the large group of people he had been talking to. He starts heading towards the door, nodding at those he knows on his way out.

Aenigma exits the scene

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four looks up from the table and spots Pulp and the woman he's talking to. He nods and waves, then turns to the others. "Hey, I think Pulp is going to introduce me to some one, so if you'll excuse me..."

Four fets up from the table and approaches Pulp Noir and @October Davenport. "Hey Pulp, this the Doctor you mentioned?"

PRE

"Yes she is." I looked up at Four and then back at October, a quick collection of all of their differences running in my mind. Acanthus and Moros, Libertine and Apostate, average height and NBA Center. Still there was something in them that possessed them to follow a similar path in the Sleeper world, something that was ingrained in the soul that seemed unaffected by the call of the Supernal towards a specific Realm. It was an interesting thought worthy of a bit of reflection over a beer and something that I could bring up with Ahriman or Lux next time we had a moment alone. For some reason I'm all reflective tonight.

"Toby meet Four. Four meet Toby." I took a step back to allow them to focus on each other. "I now pronounce you introduced."

Technique

Technique smiled, shaking hands with both of the new mages. However, the bustling of people to leave gave Tech his cue. Before Vaelitia Key departs, he hands the other mages a pair of business cards. "Get in touch if you guys need something." He looks around, before settling his eyes on Ariadne again. "You headed out soon? Need a lift?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

The day is dying as as each room empties or is turned out by the bustling blond proprietor the store is closed by the black haired one. The shadows stretch and shift and eventually fill the streets.
    Alright folks. End scene.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread