Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

As people dispersed to mingle among the gathered, Allison made her way over with the announcement. She could not help but be nervous, yet at the same time it did not show in her body language. Her lips seemed to always carry a smile. Part of her was grateful that she had the pleasure of meeting Alice before this encounter so that there was at least one familiar face.

Allison recalled Martha from the last session, yet she did not have a chance to meet her yet. Almost anyone of these kindred in the room could probably rip her apart, but as she drew closer, the nervousness gave way to confidence for some reason. She gave a curtsy to the Prince, Martha, and then Alice.

"Majesty," Allison made eye contact with each as she spoke. "Herald Villiers ,and Deputy Brown." She paused for a brief moment before continuing. "I am Allison Black from Miami, humbly requesting acknowledgement and the ability to serve your Majesty."
    Asa almost answered the last with innuendo; not to be a pig, but because Allison's presence felt comfortable and natural. It was a joke he might have made to Twist. It gave meaning to the expression "wherever you go, there you are".

"Welcome to Sacramento, Miss Black,"
    he answered with a smile.

"Are we to assume your Clan is the obvious choice and that you lack any affiliation?"
    Even though he pointed out the omission, it was clear by his reference to the Daeva that it was a nod to her beauty.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Wide eyed, Martha glances to Alice and Asa as Allison steps forward, as if trying to see how they react to the lady.

It's a fleeting glance as Allison's astounding presence soon absorbs her attention. Tiny Martha clutches her cane to her chest as she begins to watch Allison's legs and shoes in action during her walk towards the Prince and the curtsey. Martha cannot conceal her staring and for a split second or four, she probably didn't even think to do so.

Martha offers a smile and respectful nod to Allison as she is greeted. Still clutching her cane to her chest, Martha gets back to staring at Allison's legs and shoes with wide eyes.

This time with the purpose of examining her Aura...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison gave a coy smile mixed with a slight laugh. "Thank you for having me and you are spot on your Majesty." She felt a bit more at ease in his presence, then she did well before the approach.

"How are you doing tonight your Majesty?"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa almost laughed at the question, and an eyebrow arched.

Always the Blood.

Dimitri the Ventrue, Emma the Gangrel, Gene the Nosferatu... and Allison the Daeva. Each so typical of their Clan. He glanced at the Daeva Alice, briefly, sharing a humorous look.

"I'm well, thank you,"
    he answered, focusing on Allison again.

Still, business was business and business came first.

"Are you familiar with the Laws?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison gave a nod."I am your Majesty, and I will abide and serve." She was taken in a bit by Asa, and nothing in her wanted to resist. With a few words and the comfort he brought, she knew part of the reason why he was where he was.

Allison almost found herself lost in the moment, yet something pulled her back."When I was in Miami, I developed some relations with some of the charitable organizations. In particular the American Red Cross. I may be able to transfer a bit of the pull I used to have with them here and potentially develop it more if your Majesty desires such." Allison knew that there had been a decent influx into Sacramento and that she could potentially help some of the issues it may cause with a bit of strengthening of her current ties.

Aura
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded as she agreed. Whereas he was usually simply relieved when new arrivals didn't screw up introducing themselves, he was glad she had not in a way that he normally reserved for his own family members.

"That's an interesting... interest,"
    Asa answered, smiling at his uninspired phrasing.

Kindred normally gravitated toward facets of their own Requiems: most Kindred's interests were clearer reflections of themselves than their own Lost Visages. It made him genuinely curious why one would focus on The Red Cross. The hint of altruism or idealism was fairly unique, and for a moment he replayed her words to see if she'd said she was Carthian.

"I'd like to hear more about... American Red Cross,"
    he said, pausing for just a moment to add the proper name as she'd done. It was an invitation for a later time; there was still business to attend.

OOC

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Yes your Majesty..." Allison gave Asa a smile. She knew time was slipping away, and was happy and excited for how well the night had went. Things were slowly falling into place. Sacramento was slowly turning to home.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Martha Villiers

PRE

As Martha hears about the Red Cross she smiles happily and quietly pays attention to each speaker. Glancing cheerily between each who talks. Sneaking a watchful glance to Allison's shoes too.

Nodding often, Martha seems outwardly mostly content with Allison's vivid Aura. Nodding with twin tail bobbing glee to Asa, she clutches her cane tighter to her chest.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Closed Thread