makes a deep bow of respect in the prince, herald and deputys direction
    and says:" Your Majesty, Herald Villiers, Deputy Brown,
    its a pleasure to be able to meet you."
    he then falls silent
    before adding "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is
    Loke Silverruna, a Scandinavian member of clan Gangrel and a humble
    servant of the Circle of the Crone. I come seeking acknowledgement and
    the opportunity to contribute to the wellbeing of the domain."
    It interested Asa on a small level how the Crone was growing -- with men.  For a long time, it had seemed a women-only Covenant, with Coda being the exception.

Then again, if male members found themselves displaced or looking for equal representation, Sacramento might have sounded appealing.

"Hello, Mr. Silverruna,"
    Asa returned the greeting.

"Have you had a chance to meet Priscus Connery or Hierophant Silver?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Watching Loke's approach carefully, Martha smiled gently as she paid attention to his confidence and business-like words. Leaning hard on her cane as she watched his body at work. Clearly assessing his possible muscular physical power and might.

But before she turned her full attentions to examining his Aura, she nodded to respectfully return and acknowledge his nod to her.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

D
    Daniel86

"Yes your Majesty, Ive had the pleasure to speak to Priscus Connery and I must say that he was most helpful, both in regards to introducing me to my fellow clanmembers and in telling me about the laws of the domain. Im afraid I still have to find the Hierophant but it will be one of my top priorities for the night."

Loke then produces a small packet of cloth from his jackpocket, falls to one knee and holds his hands out in a giving gesture offering the small item wrapped in cloth to the prínce while adding: "Im sorry I didnt prepare a gift for you, I wasnt aware of that particular custom, however I do have something to give you. This is one of the few remaining objects from my mortal life I still own and it has great emotional value to me. I want you to have it as a symbol of my faith and dedication to your cause. May it be of use to you as it once was to me."

He then removes the cloth to reveal a drinking horn made of ivory-white bone and with a Silver handle ingraved with small, delicate runes saying: "Att dricka är tillämnat gudarna" which would be translated to "Drinking was intended for the Gods"
    He then stretches his arms out in order for the prince to take the drinking horn if he so desires while waiting for his response.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa was subtly impressed.

The man, as they said, had his shit together.

He reached out to take the offered horn, turning it slowly to examine it. Curiosity piqued, he glanced at Martha, wondering what she would tell him she saw if she Touched it. Gently, he replaced it in Loke's hands.

"It's unique. I accept the sentiment and gesture, but I can't accept that,"
    he explained.

He nodded, an absentminded gesture of approval.

"Welcome to Sacramento. I think you'll do well here."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

D
    Daniel86

Loke is shortly taken aback by the prince's kind and considerate gesture but quickly gathers his wits and replies: "As you whish your Majesty. Its an honor to be here, I just hope I will be able to live up to the expectations of the domain and its people. I will do my very best to make this domain as prosperous and secure for our kind as possible and abide by your laws in all things. Know that if you desire anything of me just ask and I will carry it out to the best of my capabilities." After having said this Loke falls silent and awaits a response from the prince which he had just gotten a greater respect for.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, Asa gave the twenty-first century corporate two finger point from the wrist in Dillon Connery 's direction.

"See what Deputy Connery has on his plate, maybe he could use a hand,"
    Asa suggested. "He's also your Priscus, so you'll be killing two birds with one stone."

Closed Thread