Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dimitri

Mentally, Asa filed the other Ventrue away as a man that wore expensive suits and gave cheap gifts -- and expected the recipient to either be ignorant, or thankful.

He handed the box back.

"A saint? Do you belong to the Lancea et Sanctum, then?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

A
    ACM

Dimitri takes back the gold token with an incline of his head and returns the rejected gift to his jacket pocket. "No, majesty. When alive I thought I would face divine judgment in death. I've given up on waiting."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

The comment about greener pastures and not waiting told Asa that Dimitri was a man of action; being a Ventrue himself, he couldn't fault him for it. It was who they were.

"Tell me about Tallahasee,"
    he invited, curious as to what made the pastures of Sacramento greener.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

A
    ACM

Dimitri's thoughts drift to his last night in Tallahassee, the brightening and flickering of his aura betraying his wandering mind. "It's hot, majesty. If there is anything that could make our curse of a Sunless eternity seem a blessing it is Florida. The women are beautiful. Perhaps one of them would have made a more fitting gift." He allows the smallest smirk at his own joke but doesn't pause to dwell on it, immediately continuing, voice deep and even. "Business there is good, my lord. But a little bird told me business here might be better."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa wasn't surprised that Kindred were still hearing of Sacramento. After The Lost Nights, it was a rare opportunity -- the same opportunity he himself had seized.

"Fair enough,"
    he nodded, putting his thoughts to word.

"Are you familiar with the Laws of the Domain?"

A
    ACM

"I am not."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa gestured, pointing at Ariana Donovan .

"Regent Donovan is also your Priscus,"
    he explained the gesture to Dimitri .

"She is also the Harpy and can acquaint you with the Laws. Once you've gone over them, you can decide if the fences on these pastures suit you, and petition for Acknowledgment again."

He was more than capable of reciting the Laws he'd written, but he was curious to see what the Harpy would think of the new Lord.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched in calm amazement. Asa had somehow managed to avoid all the effort she put into her own Acknowledgement style. She gave some thought to her Flipcharts and length talk about territory. She gripped tight to her cane as she quietly watched Asa at work, gently nodding to the Prince to show her assessment of Dimitri's Aura was apparently taint free.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

A
    ACM

Dimitri inclines his head to the Prince, keeping his eyes downcast as he slowly backs away to tend to his assigned task. "As you say, majesty."

Closed Thread