Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Thank you Hierophant,' Chris nods with a honest grin. 'I want to speak about your letter... and the other letter.'

He steps a bit closer and lowers his voice. 'I see no problem in acquiring two puppies. However, six people might be a bit of a problem to keep. I mean, without the use of drugs, how will I be able to make them do my bidding? I assume they have to be alive.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"What we most need is not the people themselves, but their blood. This is to be our sacrifice to the crone, a sacrifice of resources, to create a welcoming atmosphere for the kindred of the city. I have a small herd of thralls, perhaps you should enquire with Anna." David points to the new Circle member. "It might be a suitable task for her."
    "How are you faring otherwise? How does the Solstice ritual sound to you?" David's tone is that of a pleased father, inquiring after his son's excellence.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'So I don't need to bring six people, chained like slaves. Good.' Chris seems really relieved about this. Then he grins, 'But actually you want some sort of Fountain of Blood? Could be cool.'

He shrugs as he visualizes that in his head, but he can't think of all the different reactions that would cause. 'And a new Acolyte you say? That is good news! That certainly makes my 'faring otherwise' a lot better. Thanks.' The Vala is starting to like a young son more and more.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"You can do whatever you desire to reach the goals I have set to please the Goddess. Remember our Tenets, they will lead you to the best answer."
    The easy path is not the path of the Goddess, she demands trial and tribulation to gain enlightenment. Do not grow complacent, for the most painful test yet could await your next night.
    "She included a letter." David puts the envelope in a pocket. "I wonder what is in it." A grin. "You were close to Nao weren't you?" He shifts the topic a bit closer to home. "Her departure must be difficult for you." It is not a consoling tone, it is a questioning tone, on that CHris finds David using on him more and more.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Of course, Hierophant.' The Vala nods when his spiritual leader mentions their Tenets. Chris shows an interested expression as a reaction to the letter. Yes he is curious, no, he doesn't have any rights to push David into reading it out loud.

Then David says Nao... 'Well, close? She seemed to like me very much, of course I don't mind that. So I liked her too, but it's not difficult in a way that I miss her. Nao spread rumors about our Circle, about me. She told her coterie we were enemies of the Prince or something, it nearly brought me into troubles.' He shakes his head, disappointed in a fellow Acolyte.

Then he notices someone apparently waiting to join them. Chris smiles to the woman ( Penguin ) and then looks to David, to see his reaction.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David waves over the woman ( Penguin ) inviting her to join them.

"I trust you have appropriately distanced yourself from such troubles."
    David remakrs offhandedly.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Once she receives the unspoken invitation from the two men Susan approaches them with a smile on her face. "Good evening gentlemen, I'm sorry for the interruption." She says in a respectful tone not wanting to seem any more rude then she already appeared. "I couldn't help but overhear bits of your conversation and it sounds like you two may be able to help me." Pausing for a moment she looks at each of the two kindred for a moment hoping her admitted eavesdropping doesn't upset them.

"I'm a newly acknowledged member of the Circle of Crone and I'm hoping to touch base with the Hierophant. Sadly I only know his name, A Mr. David Silver." She gives them an eager smile hoping her hunt for the elusive Hierophant to be almost over.
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'A fellow Acolyte is always welcome to join us.' Chris nods as a greeting. 'My name is Chris Wooding, I'm the Vala of Sacramento's Woven Circle.'

The Vala then inclines his head in David's direction. 'And if you've heard us speaking, then you couldn't have missed me addressing this man with Hierophant. David Silver that is.'

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

Aww damnit. David wishes he was a little faster on the uptake. The festive mood of the Cycle was getting to him, a prank of misidentification would have been wonderful.
    "Consider my base touched." David smiles, happy to get off one joke for the newcomer. "Have you been made aware of the Winter Solstice?"
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Oh! It is a pleasure to meet you Hierophant Silver." She says to the David, both relieved and slightly embarrassed at her own ignorance. "I fear I had only heard bits and pieces of the discussion. But it seems I'm in luck tonight" A smile returns to her face as she continues to speak.

"No Hierophant, while I expected some gathering of the circle on the Solstice I haven't heard any of the details."
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread