Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

The workings of men, deities, and the undead predators in between are far closer to the realm of fact and science than that of luck, chance, and wishes. Dillon almost says it, before realizing that it would do no good. Like most of the ignorant, Francesco had plucked the word 'God' from Dillon's statement and disregarded the rest. The Gangrel Priscus will waste no more words on a closed mind that cowered under a blanket of atheism.

Knowledge and Faith. Einstein had understood, why did so few of his fans?

"And if they didn't buy this bomb? If they manufactured it from raw ammonia, or fertilizer, or any number of other household chemicals that can be combined with explosive results? Would you have us stake out Walmart, as well?"

Pausing, Dillon collects himself before his annoyance can show. He had patience in spades. It was his tolerance that always came up short. "There are no blood hunts currently in effect that I am aware of," or he would be out there hunting them, "but, you can keep yourself on top of the situation by paying attention to the Elysium Postings. Madam Harpy Donovan goes to a great deal of effort to assure that members of this Domain have access to information as it becomes available. You can also find the contact info for the Domain officials, there. Including the Regents with which you will have to inquire about tenancy." Dillon's nod points his eyebrows to the notification boards, declaration of Law, and listing of Domain positions on a nearby wall.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

s
    shadenight123

"i'm sorry if i have offended you. It seems whatever i say ends up making other people annoyed by me." though this seems limited only to the gangrel population. Francesco politely murmured, seeing the quick and ironical maybe, response.
    "but there aren't many people who can build such a thing...wouldn't that too reduce the number of persons to look for? i mean, a bathtub full of semtex isn't something a rookie in chemistry can do. is it? and the errors might lead to an explosion...it could come from outside, though..." a small pause. "i'm sorry. Shouldn't be speaking so much...it just...comes out...if you will indulge me one last question, priscus, where might i seek somebody willing to train me? i'm sure that obtaining tenancy won't simply require me to lurk the streets in search of info or to speak with animals...i can pay for the lessons too."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"You never offended me, Mister Giovanni." Dillon's tone is light enough that it can be taken for truth, and not just said for social grace. He knew he'd kept his poker face up, but maybe his dropping the subject had made Francesco assume that Dillon was upset or something. Then again, maybe it was just because he'd stopped smiling."It would just be a waste of both our time for me to keep speaking on a subject you aren't interested in discussing."

Perfectly willing to leave it at that, Dillon addresses the last matter. "If there's any questions that I can answer for you, I will. That's what I'm here for. Now, training in what, exactly?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

s
    shadenight123

"toughening up or learning a discipline to do so would be a starter, followed up by learning how to use the protean gift to it's better ways...can't be certain that apologizing will always work. As... Silverruna, was it? said, if i risk to be gutted out for my words, well, i'd rather learn how to gut out those who would wish to try it." a happy smile on his face. "and i'm more than willing to help in any odd jobs there are along the way, if it is needed to grease the palms of my trainers. I have no problems with dirty jobs, odd jobs, or the similar. I grew up under a mafia rule, i know the way some stuff works." and how dark the alleys really are...

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon thinks about it for a moment, showing nothing. Then, his face seems to soften. His brows aren't lurking so far down over his eyes anymore, losing the raptor-like quality.

"You said something in the Clan Meeting about being a pugilist. What styles, specifically, do you know? Enough to teach?"

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

s
    shadenight123

"boxerism, but unfortunately i couldn't attain a higher training while in life, so i'm pretty much limited to the basics in un-life. Many gyms do not work night hours, and the encounters i have nightly on the underground ring are usually always fixed by the local ringleader for betting purposes..." francesco honestly answers.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Balboa, huh?

Nodding, Dillon gives a little one-sided shrug as well. "At least you have your Requiem ahead of you to learn. I myself am sort of a collector of Martial Arts, and I'm always willing to acquire more of them. As for the Blood Gifts, you should ask around with your fellow Gangrel, and maybe you can come to some sort of agreement. If not, I might be able to find something for you to do for me in exchange for lessons. Remember what I said about Protean, though. I'm not handing someone a weapon who will endanger themselves or others with it. I have to know that they will act responsibly with such knowledge." Apparently, this concept applied to his fellow Savages, as well.

"Keep an eye open for twenty-four hour gyms, there are a few of them in Sacramento. Two in the Communal Hunting area that I am sure of. One on Seventh Street-- just don't take anyone home, because that's in the Rack-- and one out in Arden on Fulton Avenue. I've been to both." Again, there is a noncommittal shrug that signals Dillon's opinion on them. They were nothing special, but they would do. Vampires had limited choices.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

s
    shadenight123

"i understand." so i need training in order to speak to my fellow gangrels, but i must ask my fellow gangrels if they wish to train me too. Sheesh. This is going to be tough. "i will have a look in them, and, in any case, i am always ready for any odd jobs you might have to be done...i have just one last question for you, priscus, if you will indulge me...where do i find a nightly pound?" francesco asks.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Just when he thinks the coaster is running smoothly, there comes an unexpected bump. Dillon mouths the words 'nightly pound' with a questioning look on his face, aimed off to the side at no one in particular. Sounded like some vulgar reference to a Rack vessel...

"Wait, do you mean, like a twenty-four hour animal shelter, kennel or something, or is that some slang term that's went completely over my head?"

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

s
    shadenight123

Slang? francesco never used a slang in his life.
    "an animal shelter. I'm kind of a dog lover, and i do believe that a dog keen sense of smell is going to help me. Save a dog who's in need, you get a better friend and trusted ally than anything else in a long run" he added warmly smiling. "and it will also help me train my animalism" he then adds, everything has a reason, after all.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread