Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Civil War) Wanted: DeLorean or Phone Booth

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

PRE

I nod at Toby. "I wonder if it's illegal to hit a Blackjack table with a Fate Mage?" I smile and use the joke to show the group that hey, everything is all good here. Just messing with the fabric of Time and Space.

"Well considering the information Anubis found, someone has controlled the power of these chips in the past. It's no that much of a leap in logic to assume that the person who made that watch originally, or someone else with similar talent, could be Time BAMFing around and picking of the lost chips when they cause a disruption." I shrug. "Still looks like we're headed for Nevada."

A
    Anubis

Anubis leans forward, "So when do we leave?"

Idun

PRE

Idun smiles at the joke Pulp had made concerning hitting the Blackjack table. She does sober up at the question of when they leave. Idun straightens up as she listens to the answer.

PRE

I smiled at Idun and then the rest of the group. "Well how soon can everyone be ready?"

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma shrugs.

"A couple of hours?" He pauses for a moment. "That should give me enough time to collect some essentials and get ready to hit the road."

Rosh

PRE

"I have my own pack, I can be ready when ever." Rosh was was never a boyscout, but one can still try.

Idun

PRE

Idun takes a few minutes before responding, "It shouldn't take me more then an hour, maybe hour and a half to be ready." Just got to make a few phone calls mostly, shouldn't be hard to find a suit case to put some cloths into.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiles at Pulps joke, having not actually gambled in a while, something about messing with Fate always made her careful of using it.

"I'll just need to call the hospital, it shouldn't take me all that long." and all her stuff was still pretty much in boxes, so it would not be hard to get a few things together.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

PRE

"A couple of hours would work." I pause for a second and look at the group. "We'll have to make travel arrangements, grab our gear and let the others in the picture know what is going on."

I took out my blackberry and sent off another text to Ahriman.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nods. "As far as travel arrangements go, are we planning on flying there or taking a roadtrip?" He pauses for a moment. "Carson City is only about a three hour drive, but we would need a big enough car for all of us, or a couple of vehicles."

The Mastigos shrugs casually. "I would personally prefer avoiding airport security and that sort of thing...better to keep our movements on the down low in my opinion."

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread