Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Civil War) Wanted: DeLorean or Phone Booth

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

Last night had certainly been interesting, I hadn't intellectually tooled up like that in almost a year and I'd forgotten just how fucking great it felt to tackle a task with the raw power of the Supernal at your back. It made you feel invincible, as if there was no problem that could stand before you for more than a mere second, as if you were a God and not just lying to one on top of a building. Or something like that. It was a truly amazing feeling and something that I needed to be careful to master lest the high corrupt me and make me dependent on Willworking to solve every problem. However last night I needed it.

I had told the group to meet me at the Hostel and made sure that I was there about an hour or so before the meeting was to take place. After leaving a note with the person at the front desk, I made my way to the room and began to step up my lap top, layout the information I found and basically get the room ready. I still had the book and I left it open on the table in order to remind us all about what we needed to do and why we where there, and sort of because I actually wondered if something we did or could do would change the picture like in Back to the Future.

Alone and with a bit of peace and quit before things got crazy, I used the time to properly put up a sight. I blink my eyes a few times in a sequence and focus on seeing the world as it truly appears before closing them for a second and then opening them again.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-05 13:45:19 Pulp Noir rolls 7 to Supernal Vision ( wits, occult, prime ) (10 Again) 2, 5, 10, 3, 7, 3, 5, 7 1 success

Okay then, a quick text and it's game time.

Tiffany Jag Anubis Khalvin RockBane linkrulesx10

A
    Anubis

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-06 04:19:04 Anubis rolls 7 to Grim Sight (Wits+Occult+Death) (10 Again) 8, 5, 5, 4, 6, 4, 5 1 success

Anubis strolls into the Hostel about fifteen minutes before the designated meeting time. The person at the front desk directed him to the room Pulp reserved for the meeting.

"Hey Pulp," Anubis says when he enters the room. While looking for a seat Pulp will probably notice that Anubis has shaved today. Unzipping his jacket Anubis takes a seat facing Pulp, "I'm a little surprised that I'm the second one here." Anubis finishes the sentence with slight grin.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Third Eye

Aenigma shows up to the location given to him by Pulp. He is wearing all black, nondescript clothing and is carrying a backpack with him. He walks around a bit, just to get a feel of where he is before asking the person working the front desk for directions to the room where he is to meet with the others. Once he is given directions, he heads up to the room thanking the front desk clerk with a smile.

The young Mystagogue knocks on the door a couple of times before making his way inside.

"Hey there guys! Glad to see I wasn't the first one to show up." He offers both of them a friendly smile. "I hope everyone was successful on their research."

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

October walked into the Hostel, still dressed in her scrubs, hair up in a messy ponytail, it had been a busy day and she didn't have time to change. Getting directions from the front desk, she walks to the room and walks in.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-06 09:39:52 October rolls 5 to Temporal Eddies (10 Again) 7, 6, 10, 5, 6, 10, 3 2 successes

Smiling to those inside, "Evening! Sorry if I am late." she takes a seat and sets her messenger bag down beside her, her notes inside.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

Idun arrives five minutes after October, her bangs are dyed orange while she still has a streak of green hair on either side of her head, tucked behind her ears. She wears a pale orange blouse, sporting a light brown vest. Idun's jeans are black, a light brown purse hanging from her left shoulder. A simple pendant necklace is visible over her blouse but under her button vest and matching earrings.

Pulse of the Living World
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-06 16:51:30 Idun rolls 5 to Pulse of the Living World - Wit + Medicine (10 Again, Rote) 4, 7, 7, 4, 6, 9, 5, 7, 3, 5 1 success

"Evening. Nice to see you again." Idun states, nodding to those who have already arrived.

PRE

"Thanks for coming people, I have some cans of coke if any was up late last night and needs it." I flashed the group a grin and gestured to a number of cold cans of coke off to the side. Hey can't forget the important things when you prep a room for big brainstorm session. "We're just waiting on two more people, we'll get started when they arrive so everyone has the same information and nobody needs to be caught up."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nods and smiles at Pulp and the others in the room.

"Thanks again for hosting Pulp. Noctina should be arriving soon." As he finishes saying this he pulls out his phone and sends a quick text. Once he finishes sending the message he grabs a can of coke, pops it open and takes a long sip.

"Thanks for the caffeine as well, it is much appreciated!"

The young Mystagogue hadn't gotten much sleep, which was quite obvious by the bags under his eyes. Yet he was used to it by now; after all, one didn't graduate summa cum laude from Georgetown University by sleeping eight hours a night.

Rosh

PRE

Rosh steps into the book store looking smug. You have to be confident at these kinds of things.

Even if your late.

Very Late.

"Hey Hey! Yo guys. Sorry It was Traffic, this time of day is killer on the tank." The fact Rosh's commute only included an elevator is mute.

Everyone gets a broad look over as the steps into the hall, everyone but the lady with those eyes. "Yeah. Toby my dear, How are you?" Rosh slys with a grin and saunters her way. "That seat taken?" Rosh does not make clear which. Instead grabbing whatever is free and pulling it alongside the lady Libertine. He then puts on his serious face to respect Mr. Noir outwardly.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods a greeting to Idun when she walks in, then turns her attention to Pulp, nodding in agreement, she hated repeating herself, so waiting suited her.

Looking to Rosh as he walks in, well, isn't he all chipper, she thinks, raising an eyebrow and smiling, "Not doing too bad, thanks. And yourself?" as he asks his second question and answers it himself, she just watches, a little amused. She wondered if that was something he usually did, though he did seem to be quite confident this evening. She shrugs at the thought, knowing she could come off that way in the right situation, but then again, could be because she was just damn lucky. Now that thought, that brought a smile to her face and a sparkle to her eyes.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Idun

PRE

Idun turns to look at Rosh, she is rather puzzled as to who he is as she hasn't met him before. She glances over to Pulp with a raised eyebrow. Care to introduce him? Idun mentally wonders at the unofficial leader of the group, or at least up to that point perhaps.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread