1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Q&A with the Triple Cs

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Caleb woke up early, and was ready for more questions from christian. The guy had been a bundle of questsions since they came back to his small apartment. Caleb kept apologizing for it, saying he'd be getting a real place soon enough, one big enough for them to make a Den if they wanted to, just as soon as they figured out territory to stay in. Which then brought up territory, and duties, and so on.
    "Say, do you know how we can get a hold of Casey? I didn't get his phone number."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian had spent his time up to now split four ways. Asking questions, stalking around the block for hours upon hours on end and nervously cleaning the apartment like he'd be kicked out to the street if he didn't contribute. "No, I didn't get his number. We've always met up"

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"well, we out to go meet him." Bull Rush was glad that the first stop had been a target to get the poor guy a shirt and pants or two. Bull rush throws on his slacks and polo shirt, and then heads out. "Probably should ask around at the bar if anyone has seen him lately."

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Caleb walks with Christian to the bar, hoping to spot Casey, or at least someone who knew him.

Before reaching the bar, Caleb spots Casey walking away down another street that goes towards his apartment. He's only recognizable from behind because he's wearing the same thing he was the other day. His body language includes such positive attributes as a slouch, hands in forced deep into pockets and clockwork gait.

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"Hey! Casey!" Caleb shouts across the street to Casey's back.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

He looks how I feel, realizes Christian, who sticks with Caleb. He keeps looking around, because he's gotten a little paranoid about things that might surprise him and shoot him in the leg.

Casey halted and looked around to spot Christian and Caleb. He gave a small wave and waited for them to come over.

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Caleb jogs over.
    "First, i need your cell phone number, so this doesn't happen again." He gives a half-hearted laugh.

"Afraid if you want to call ahead to avoid running into me you'll be dissappointed," Casey said with a deadpan voice "I don't have a cell phone. It's either home or work number."
    "Was there something you needed?"
    He looked from Caleb to Christian.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last