Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice stops her car somewhere in the neighborhood of the bank, parking in front of it would be stupid. So they should have to walk a short while.

The others had followed her closely so she waits for them to step out before taking any action. While leaning to her car she checks several places on her body for her firearms, just as she gives a short look in he purse.

We never know how wrong things can go.

At what time of the day do we play this?
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella walks up, after a cab drops her off, and nods to Alice. She stands off to the side, waiting to discuss how they were going to do things.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Steven

As the women arrive to the First National Bank and Trust of Sacramento they notice 2 things right off the bat. The bank is about to close, as they are oen til 6:30pm on this particular night of the week, and its their late night. And that they have a security guard at the door and a metal detector that people walk through. See what the average person doesn't know, but these ladies do, is that this isn't just your everyday bank. This place has a not one but two vaults for the safety deposit boxes. How does these women know this, well, its advertised. The website that Miss Hazelton had pulled up advertised this as one of the safest banks in the tri-state area.

E
    Ebon Reaper

It was one of those nights that the bus was behind schedule. That made Ricardo uncharacteristically late. He walks up to Alice. "Are you going inside mam?" He tries to act as submissive as possible to his 'employer.'

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice also greets the other two with a nod. 'Yes, we're going inside. Although I have to leave my weapons in my car, I'm afraid.'

With that she instantly turns around and opens the Audi. She removes the firearms from her body and out of her purse and lays them somewhere out of sight. 'I will be an art-dealer who wants to see if this bank is safe enough for some fine pieces of art. With that I hope they can show me more of the building. And Miss Sage, will you be following us out of sight, or do you scan the building from the outside?' In public, the missing Invictus title was a strange absence.

While she speaks the other Kindred notice that Alice activates the Blush of Life. She shortly looks at her belt. 'At least I've got something made of metal, I want to know how long and how many alarm bells ring.' A short smile as she waits on Daniella's answer.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles at Ricardo as he comes up. She weighs the options, go inside, and hope no one decides to ask her if she needs any assistance, or take the outside and scout for other ways in or out. While going inside would allow her to use her eyes to check out the guards, the three of them scouting together did not seem like the best bet. "I will scan the outside of the building, look for alternative ways in and out. Which may come in handy once we actually go ahead with out plan. I worry that if I enter with you two, that I will have attention drawn to me, and that will interfere with scouting." Daniella nods as Alice mentions her belt, test the alarm was a great idea. "Will we be using texting to communicate?" she asks, bringing her phone out, putting it on vibrate.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo follows Ms. Brown without a word. Once they get back to her car, he fumbles around in his pockets for a few seconds. then he produces a large handkerchief wrapped around something. If either Alice or Daniella check, his set of dragon knuckles are inside. "Mam, would you mind if I stored this in your car, just for a moment?" He asks in a submissive voice, while still in character.

He nods twice to Daniella. The first time is to agree with her and the second time to answer her question in the affirmative. Then he turns back to Alice, "Are you ready do go back mam?" This was one of those days that he wished he had warn a nicer suit and had more money. Until then, he would have to act like someone's dog in public. One day, he would be the one who had dogs.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice nods to Daniella, agreeing with the things she said. 'Excellent, well thought.' The Daeva does not yet have very good expectations of how they will succeed this mission, but that doesn't make it less fun. 'Using text messages should be fine.'

Then she also nods to Ricardo while she takes the handkerchief. 'Of course.' And she lays them inside her car after which she locks the Audi. 'I'm ready.'

'Good luck.' A smile to Daniella before she makes her way to the front of the building and approaches the security guard. Alice shortly glances to the Lord next to her before she politely smiles to the guard. 'Good evening.' Her body language was clear enough to tell she wants to go inside the bank instead of having a conversation with the man.

Played by Dark Passenger

S
    Steven

"Evening ma'am, If you will place any metalic objects you have in here please." The security guard gestures to a tray. "You too sir." the man says looking to the Mexican Lord, not giving a second thought to the weathered Mexican being with the beautiful french woman.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella hangs back, watching Alice and Ricardo make their way to the entrance. Once they are there, she moves off to the side, sticking to shadows as she makes her way along the bank, as she moves, she activates her senses, her ears more sensitive to the sounds of the night, and her eyes taking in the area, even in the dark.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread