1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Righteous Indignaked

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian is out of the building and stalking down the street. It takes a moment for the chaos in his mind to realise that... "Damnit I'm naked." And his leg hurts, but there isn't anything he can do about that, at least that he can think of. Thankfully, there isn't anyone around that he can see right now. Christian ducks into an alleyway, before a police patrol drives by.

I wish I knew what to do, he thinks to himself as he leans against the brick. I mean it's obvious that I can't go back to shoot-you-the-fuck-up-land, He briefly wonders if people living in the 'hood' feel this way, and then he thinks, god, I'm so white. There's a lot of things he's thinking in that alley, but he can't figure out what is more important to worry about. His nakedness, Jennifer, his job, his home, all of those were in the lead as most important thing.

"I wish I had pants." He thinks that if he can settle one thing that's bugging him, that everything else will fall into place afterwords. It's worked before.

Casey exited his building. Looking both ways down the street afforded him a rather empty view. He couldn't have gotten that far. He choose a direction and started off at a jog. He almost passes by the side street Christian has hidden in but he catches sight of a patch of paleness and skids to a stop so he can back track.
    He's probably having a little bit of a break down.
    No kidding.
    Well do something.
    Like what?
    I don't know. Just say something.
    "Hey."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

He jumps away from Casey and does that sideways crouch thing to cover himself, as if half the city hadn't seen him naked earlier today. He also makes a very undignified and unmanly squeaky noise. "Look, you don't need to beat the crap out of me. I'm not 'gonna tell anybody about what happened!"

Casey gives a dismissive snort.
    "I'm not going to beat you up."
    He tosses Christian a pair of jeans that feel like they've been worn for several days straight before going in the clothes pile for another couple days just for good measure.
    "I brought you pants. I figured you might need them," he states in a slightly monotone snark.
    He cocks his to the side. He had a small idea of what Christian was feeling through his own experince. He wasn't sure exactly how to relate though. Casey falls down into one of his crotches again so he's on the same level and waits for a response from Christian to see where to go from here.

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull Rush has finally made it to sacramento. Mission complete. Now to find himself a ...hello. What do we have here. He spots Christian and Casey chatting at the alley, with christian butt naked. Curiosity killed the Iron Master, and so he crosses over to the other side of the street, and nonchalantly walks towards the alley.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Thanks." He hops into the pants one leg at a time. "I honestly don't know what to do now. Was it this bad for you?" Christian, wrapped up in his own thoughts and putting pants on, does not notice any one else approaching.

Casey also didn't notice the approach of someone since he had his back turned.
    "I didn't get shot but it was similar enough that I can sympathize with not having clothes afterwards." He gave a quick friendly smile before going back to being serious.
    "Listen, I had Cory leave. If you decide not to go back to the Pure you can stay at my place." Casey wasn't sure why he felt so responsible for Christian's well-being. "It's probably about the same as staying on the streets or in a park, only with less furnishings."

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull rush finally crosses the alleyway, and the shock of the smell of two werewolves momentarily paralyzes him. He stares down the alley at the two. What had been an amusing story just became very interesting. He looks ver much the academic; clean pressed slaks, shirt and a jacket.

Casey caught a scent on the air and started to his feet when he turned and saw the man at the entrance to the alleyway. He moved defensively between the newly arrived werewolf and Christian.
    "Hold it," he says. He hadn't expected to see another werewolf, especially this close to his apartment.
    "Who are you?"

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

KLONG!

Christian's head whips back and bangs into a dumpster when Casey turns around. Then he holds very still and hopes that he doesn't get noticed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last