1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Pack Meeing

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Firebringer

PRE

(hishu)

Matthew enters Fremont Park, and looks around for Shadow Tongue and Dave. It's too bad Shadow Tongue doesn't have a phone; it would make these meetings so much easier to arrange. Then again, I might not ever call another one.

((Moon is New))

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue is there sitting under his tree playing his harmonica. His bag is missing. He plays a song of fierce combat and honor with a bridge of ecstasy. He looks up as Matthew approaches and stops playing immediately.

It's been a while since they really got to talk, Andrew was happy to see him. he stands with a uncertain grin. Why was Matthew here?

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew returns Shadow Tongue's grin a bit weakly. "It's been a while. How are you doing? I called Dave over also; he should be here soon."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew shrugs, "Same old, eating raccoon, chased a Pure of the 160 bridge. Minor things" Shadow Tongue glances about to if Dave was here yet.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew's eyes widen in surprise, but he lowers his voice to a whisper. "The Pure? They've been keeping to their side of the river. What changed?" As he's speaking, he takes a seat next to Shadow Tongue.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Well.." He wasn't sure where to start. "I heard some howling coming from the other side. near that bridge. I got there real quick, two pure were running through traffic. one chasing the other.." He stops for a moment to straighten it all out.

"The one had shot the other. By then we were about in the middle of the bridge. The one with gun started talking crazy, something about how this pup was his. the other wolf seemed fresh, like he was real close to his first shift... The pup went after the Pure with the gun then ran, I had already told him not to move any farther so I got in his face." He looks down his feet and plays with the edge oh his shirt.

"Look I knew is shouldn't risked it but I went Guaru on him, he got spooked that and jumped off the bridge." He glances up at Matthew wondering what he has to say to all that. he suddenlly wishes he hadn't brought it up.

s
    something random

Dave enters the park and seeing Shadow Tongue and Matthew heads over to them.

Firebringer

PRE

Images flash through Matthews mind: his own Death Rage, months ago; Casey's recent first change, and the girl that died because of it; every newspaper headline proclaiming howling or animal attacks. So many clues left behind, and now this. How long will it take?

Unspoken Communication

Shadow Tongue and Dave begin to feel a mental contact with each other, and with Matthew. (For the rest of the scene, you can speak mind-to-mind with either or both packmates.) Shadow Tongue has little time to wonder about the phenomenon, however, before Matthew's voice slams across the mental link, impinging on his thoughts.

THE HERD MUST NOT KNOW! Always remember that. How many cars were on that bridge at the time? Do you think that just because you take on the Gauru form, Lunacy would protect you? Not everyone forgets what they see so easily, especially in a crowd that size. It is for our own protection that we must hide our nature from humans, for to them, we are monsters, and there are some few who take it upon themselves to hunt monsters whenever they can find them. You should not have taken such a risk.

Matthew falls silent for a moment, visibly calming himself down. Finally, he speaks to both of them, again through the shared mental link. You're both probably wondering why I wanted to meet here. The Justicars are having trouble fighting off their Pure neighbors. They've asked me to join them.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue visibly jumps at the sudden voice within his mind, his disposition doesn't improve. Matthew is right and Andrew knows it. He wished he had made other choices, but second guessing the past was fruitless. If hearing voices in one's head is strange, Shadow Tongue seems to accept it.

He remains quiet as Matthew changes the subject. His thoughts a silent storm of self doubt and strong willed determination.

s
    something random

Dave is surprised by the voice in his mind but assumes it is just another one of the weird things he will have to get used to being a werewolf.
    He says in his head "What do you plan to do?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last