Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(1111) Adam and Brenn

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

NOS
    PRE

"Well, appearances, as they say, can be most deceptive, so this friend of your Sire's is most wise. I should likely take a page from his book; stars knows I haven't gotten far on my wisdom alone," Brenn half laughed, before turning a sardonic quirk of an eyebrow back on York. "Nevertheless, I do notice that you haven't denied the claim, or judgment rather, that I made about you. You've only diverted the focus of the discussion, which would lead me to believe that I wasn't wrong... So, am I, or have I been lead astray?"

I
    Irina

"On the contrary, I would not have pointed out the small discrepancy in your statement had I not the reason to," Adam responded, with a trace of a smile on his lips. "Nor is it my intention to lead you astray, Ms. Lawrence. Quite the opposite in fact, I have had experience of the streets throughout the years."

He shrugged gently. "It isn't a topic that's usually brought up in conversation." The Daeva's smile broadened. "I quite enjoy the wide range of deep conversations our type have. For a group who can live so long, we move awfully fast in conversations sometimes."

NOS
    PRE

"Odd, isn't it? It's almost as if most of us are used to having to spar with words," the Haunt joked back, a measure of tension, unseen until it's passing, easing from her posture. "Well, I would say touche, Mr. York, but I believe that if we had had been at contest, I would have been soundly beaten. Twas a hit, a hit, I do confess."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread