"Madame Ward,
I hope that this finds you well. I am enjoying Sacramento a great deal.
I am glad to hear of your recent appointment and send a token of congratulations. I shall send it by courier and expect it shall depart Sacramento in four days hence.

All my love,
Jennifer Hazelton.'

Having prepared the letter to be sent to her Grandsire alerting her to a courier's arrival; Jennifer drafted the real letter she wished to send.
Lady Notary Ward,

I offer sincere gratitude to the instruction you offered to me in nights past. I have succeeded in gaining entry to the esteemed First Estate of Sacramento. I entreated those gathered to become the city's Notary and was accepted to the role.

I make every effort to rely on your teachings to benefit the First Estate through careful and aptly utilized Oaths. In this endeavor; I request the forwarding of my first journal that I left in your care when I departed for San Diego.

With gratitude,

Madam Notary Jennifer Hazelton
Notary of the First Estate; of the line Nosferatu; of the coterie Los Tigres

The Nosferatu sealed the letter into a fine envelope; writing her Grand Sire's correct address of esteem and function on the front. She then folded the letter with crafting cardboard, forming a strong sliver containing the message.
She moved to a regular box that she had sent to the local post office and placed a small amount of glue on the bottom, sealing the cardboard protected letter to the bottom of the box.

Ensuring that it looked the same as the rest of the box, Jennifer rumpled newspaper to line the bottom and placed a small plate within the box. It was cheap from a local resale store; signalling to her Sire where to look for the real letter.

Tricks taught to her by her Grand Sire herself. Jennifer set the box on the top shelf of her closet; to be sent in about 4 days. Jennifer took the first Masquerade friendly letter and departed the haven; slipping it into the closest mail box.

She returned to her haven and hoped that her sire would begin preparations to receive her courier. The journal documented Jennifer's study under her Grand Sire; and the oaths she had witnessed. She had been forced to leave it with her Grandsire for fear her Sire's current accommodation, poor as they were, would not protect the journal.

Jennifer checked her watch and set up a computer reminder; trying to be patient.