Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
A Time to Kill

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    K
    Kazakin

"The fourteenth. Right. I'll be there, King Rick," Danny said, his tongue flicking over his almost lipless mouth. Well, there was no excuse for not showing up. He'd pledged to be part of the Freehold, and that meant he'd just have to do his best. Regardless of what had happened, he wanted to help them. From the way they were talking, this person... this Fetch had done some impressive things, and the lure of seeing that magic was more than he could bear. He had to know.

S
    Spartan

"Rest Well." Spartan says and stands. He shoulders his duffle and walks over to Marcus Evan .

"Marcus, I have a request of you?"
    The Wrathful King asks and hands the Metalflesh the Dufflebag. "I need armor. Preferably ones that work, unlike my last set." Spartan says in refrence to the Vestigial armor that he was forced into. In the bag is spartan's old, useless, armor as well as the items that may be used for the mask of the Armor. Motorcycle Body armor and a helmet. "Would you be willing to do that for me?" Spartan asked.

The metalflesh locks eyes with the ogre as he shoulders the duffle bag.

"Consider it done."

S
    Spartan

"Let me know any costs that may incure and I will reimburse you plus the payment for your work." Spartan says with a nod to the Hunter.

L

There was a moment's hesitation before Rick responded, "Sure, we need to get out of Sam's...leaves, anyway." He was certain...well, 99% certain, that Terri wouldn't mind. Even if she somehow had any doubts it wasn't like he could betray their love by word or deed without her knowing about it. He'd spent many, many hours crafting that Pledge. If there were any loopholes, gray areas to exploit, it would take someone far more knowledgeable on such things than he was to find them. He could count the number of Changelings he'd met who might be able to do it on one hand.

He gives Danny a nod, and a tip of his bottle, "It'll be good seeing you there." Well, as good as it could be considering it was a gathering to hunt down and slaughter someone.

Then he turned back to Ion, wracking his brain to try to remember a place that would still be open. It had been a long time since he'd had to grab a bite somewhere at this odd hour of the morning. An affect of settling down, he guessed. "I think I know a pizza place that's open 24 hours?"

Make that 99.9% sure.

Ion gave a nod as she stood from her lean against the bar. "Sounds good." She said in response to Rick.

She started to make her way to the door, before stopping and turning."See you all the Fourteenth..." She headed out of the bar to wait for Rick to finish up.

K
    Kazakin

"If you need any help, Marcus, I'd be happy to," Danny said hopefully. "You've got my number. I'll... I'll see you all later!" He smiled, his gash of a mouth twisting in an awkward smile as he sidled towards the exit.

The Wizened felt that had gone pretty well, all things considered!

L

Rick finishes his beer, waves goodbye to all the various Changelings assembled, and makes his way to the exit. Now it was time to test his memory and find his way to that pizza place...

Rick and Ion continue here.

Scene ends, thanks, guys

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread