Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'I agree.' Chris says when Dillon mentions the Laws. He reads them together with Allison.

Who knows? Maybe they'll change them once in a while. Could totally fuck everyone up.

'Asking questions is good.' The mekhet smiles, he really doesn't mind conversing with the Daeva, of course. 'My guess goes to those with the Doctor title in the Domain. That would be Regent Brady, currently not here. And Dr. Josphine Powell ( J Powell ). The woman over there.' He nods his head in her direction.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Yes, questions can spare you a lot of time and or embarrassment, Miss Black, so fire away." Dillon smiles charmingly, but senses Chris beating him to the punch on every one of them. Maybe it would be best to let them talk. He didn't want to be a third wheel, and Allison had already thrown her arms around Chris once, so why push the boundaries of manners any further? "I can't say that I've had the chance to meet Regent Brady, but I can vouch for Doctor Powell. She is an impressive lady of faith and knowledge, even if she is just realizing the former.

"If you two will excuse me, I'll leave you to each other. I should speak to the other members of my family and see if any of them need acknowledging. I think it may be my responsibility to present them."
    With that, the Gangrel Priscus tips his head politely to them, and unless bidden otherwise, moves away to circulate and seek out his kin.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"It was a pleasure meeting you. Maybe we will get back up before the night is over." The gathering was dwindling as people started to mingle. She looked back to Chris and reminisced about their meeting at Walmart for a quick moment, before she looked around to look at all the unfamiliar faces.

"Do you want to go say hey to people Chris?" She smirked "We can get back up before the night is over."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Hmmm....' Chris thinks about it, 'You're without doubt the most interesting person in here.' A boyish grin follows.

'But I guess you can finally get acknowledged, so I'll leave you alone.' He shortly looks around, 'See you later then.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison gave a nod to Chris. "With certainty..."

Allison drew in a deep breath, knowing that the next few minutes were vital and had to be handled with the utmost care. She moved towards the Prince, mentally preparing herself.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread