Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John shrugs,

"Well there are some night clubs that I tend to visit. However, I'm not really sure if that's your kind of crowd."
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Emma French

PRE

"Well...I'm all dressed up...So why not. I'm not a barbarian you know." Emma stopped and looked at him. "Is that what you think? I'm gangrel, a savage, so I must be a barbarian?" Emma's eyes flaired green, she could feel her beast rising along with her temper. John was just like them all. She really wanted him to be better than that. Emma willed the beast to quiet so she could clear her head. She counted down from 100. Finally she felt calmer around 72. By 48 she was back in control. "Seriously, I have been around long enough to learn manners." Emma was much calmer now.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John remains calm as Emma's temper flares. He takes note of this, it seems that Emma's trust was easily lost and she was very suppositions of others.

He smiles a friendly reassuring smile.

"Of course not. It's just that with some folks the flashing lights and loud music is not really their thing."

You have to admit, you did assume the stereotype for a second. John thinks for to himself.

John lowers his voice one more, become a little more serious.

"Here's the thing,I don't think you are a Barbarian, you have given me no reason to think that at all. and I hope you don't think that I'm some sort of bored socialite who hosts orgies every other weekend. We are just to people, heading out for a night on the town and I just want to be sure that my friend is comfortable with going to a night club."

They could really get in a deep discussion about Clan stereotypes but that would totally ruin the mood of the night. He simply wanted to be sure she was comfortable with going to a club. There had been enough politics and formalities for one night.

He then gives her a polite and friendly smile,

"Now come on, Dinner's on me."
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Emma French

PRE

"Okay. I will stop jumping to conclusions and take you at face value. I am up for going to a loud club if you'd like." Emma needed to chill. It's just hard to believe that someone wasn't looking at her like she was a barbarian. Sure she could probably kick his ass but that didn't mean she would. Emma smiled and decided to just relax and enjoy the night.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread