41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1111) Eternal Court XIX

(1111) Ezra, Aodh, Jennifer and Conner
Dec 7, 2011 - Dec 11, 2011
Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha dips a curtsy to Asa and makes a brisk effort to be at the Prince's side. All wide eyed obedience. A brief and shy nod is offered to Alice.

"Good evening, Alder Prince. As ever, I am at your service!" she offers with humble sincerity as she gets to his side. Her eyes not leaving him now, attentive to any need he may have or proclamation he may wish to make.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice Brown , Martha Villiers ( Chrisie ), and Asa Clarke continue here...
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

C
    Conner Greyson

Jennifer glances about the room; her Beast once more bristling at the presence of more powerful predators that her beast imagined were circling like hungry sharks. Yet she succeeded in maintaining control; turning towards one predator in particular.

She approached the Reeve @Conner Greyson and gave him a respectful bow of her head.
    "Reeve Greyson," She greets cordially. "-I trust you are well this evening."
    As Jennifer approaches Conner nods his head to the haunt and separates off from his majesty's wake,

Jennifer and Conner continue here

I
    Irina

Adam stepped into Club Ember, and paused in the doorway to gain a quick vantage point of where exactly he was going to venture next. It was his first time inside the club, and the first thing that struck him was how delightfully different it was to Enigma, his Sire's long-lasting club across country. He was relieved really, that -apart from both places of businesses being clubs, the similarities stopped there. The Daeva did not particularly want to start feeling homesick.

That would just be very inconvenient, particularly when he was settling into Sacramento so well.

He strode through the ground level, sparing a quick glance at the dancers as he wandered up to the level set aside for Kindred. After providing a sincere acknowledgement to the Prince, Herald and Deputies as they went about the individual conversation, Adam moved through the assembled Kindred to take stock of who was there.

Not that he expected to recognise very many people; this was only his second time venturing out amongst so many Kindred at any one time, and his Beast bore the brunt of so much activity. The Daeva beat it back, silencing the Beast before smiling in a generally relaxed kind of way.

Now, who to pounce on first?

current attire

NOS
    PRE

Brenn Lawrence entered the Ember clad in a tasteful business suit but with the addition of an all black, full face, silver filigreed mask. She strode confidently through the lower part of the club, wondering what type of figure she must have cut, and a small grin sprang into being beneath her mask. Less curiosity would be aroused by an oddly adorned woman than by a hare-lipped woman in the Ember, and so the mask served its purpose until she clomped up to the second floor, where the mask then fell from her features like shadow before a flood light.

She circulated through the room, watching the Kindred mingling, her Beast roiling more than once at all the new faces, but she stopped short when she saw the Prince.

So...Asa is wearing a 'Mug-Me!' tag, she thought bemusedly. What game does he have going tonight? She bowed to the Prince then, mask stowed safely away, and continued her route. Nodding to the Harpy, the Sheriff, and her Priscus, although the last was done grudgingly.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David enters the new Court, pleased at how the city was adapting to the change forced upon them. Tribulation brings enlightenment; so what new wisdom will be learned from this new venue.
    He sees someone new, and strolls up to the young-looking woman who was briming with confidence and elegance. His cowardly beast thrashes and tries to flee, but its chains hold, and David looks down upon her in her seat. A new Invictus perhaps?
    @Anna Ruso

"Good evening madam.
    " Best to play safe in case she was prissy about Invictus protocol.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

NOS
    PRE

Halfway through her shuffling circuit, Brenn spotted a lone predator dressed in grays, one that radiated faint yet amiable magnetism, and she began plodding towards him, her Beast dragging hard at her heels all the while. Her lips parted vaguely, in what might have been a grisly smile, as she came to greet the new Kindred.

"Good evening, to you, sir," she proclaimed, inclining her head to Adam York . "I don't believe we've had the chance to speak yet, so please allow me to introduce myself as Brenn Lawrence, of a currently transitioning persuasion, and of the Haunted Clan. How have you found the city so far?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Blush of Life

*Max makes his way to the upper level of the club after letting himself become distracted for a few moments by the show down below.

He had felt guilty about never making it to Avalon the night of the explosion, having been slowed by traffic. In the end if was fortuitous, the Mekhet having missed the blast and ensuing chaos. After spends a few nights laying low until he was comfortable all out war had not broken out, the Dragon decided now was as good a time as any to reenter the Danse.

He pauses as he comes in range of the other Beasts gathered this evening; the sudden rush of so many new Kindred takes Max aback for a few moments. Just for a second, he looks back the way he came; perhaps it would be better to spend the evening in the company of mortal predictors downstairs.

Pondering the idea, Max is content to simply take in the new faces for the moment.*

I
    Irina

Adam turned around, and his friendly eyes glossed over in a quick but polite scrutiny of Brenn Lawrence . He pulled a hand from his pocket, where idle fingers had been fiddling around with his car keys and extended it toward the Haunt in a general expression of greeting.

"Good evening to you, Miss Lawrence," the Daeva responded in kind, and a quick smile appeared on his face. "My name is Mr. Adam York, of the Invictus," he introduced simply. Absently, he wondered if other Haunts had more than one flaw; but it would have been incredibly impolite to ask so he held his curiousity in check.

Perhaps it was due to his first experience of a Kindred, being a Haunt, but he had always held a particular interest for that clan.

"So far I've found Sacramento to be incredibly welcoming," Adam added in a frank voice. "I consider myself quite fortunate to have found a Domain so pleasant. Have you been here long?"

R
    Red

Laird, dizzied a bit by the flood of vampires, has an off way of starting up a conversation with Max ( Mykel ) as he flounders about...

"Is an ember more dangerous when it takes to the air or when it burns beneath your feet?", the cryptic question hopefully holding a context considering the move of Elysia to this club.

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread