Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1111) Eternal Court XIX

(1111) Ezra, Aodh, Jennifer and Conner
Dec 7, 2011 - Dec 11, 2011
Page 3 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Always a lovely sight to see, and an intimidating one at that, the potent presence of the Florin Regency glided up to Chase with an air of grace and intensity. He grinned in sincere pleasure as he turned to greet his Priscus, admiring both her expression and her evening attire.

"My benevolent and beauteous Priscus, Madam Donovan. You find me well and in good cheer to be greeted by a grand Lady such as yourself. Your generous attentions have me bewitched and I am ever in your service. May I ask in turn how you fare this evening?" His grin smoothed into a subtle smile as he counted his blessings to have gained the eye of so powerful a figure in Sacramento's kindred society.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's concession to the change of location was a change in dress. Dark jeans, and a black vest over a purple shirt gave a more casual appearance, but any scrutiny would reveal the clothes to be of the same tailored, expensive quality as the suits he normally wore.

He watched from the bar, the club in general, turning occasionally at the press of a new Beast. The number of new faces were small surprise, and he decided to head up himself.

As he walked, he fished a label out of his pocket, and paused to write on it before affixing to his vest.

HELLO MY NAME IS

Asa Clarke

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor slipped upstairs, his face hidden by the brim of the hat he wore habitually these days. It was frustrating, having to memorise a new 'dodging the mortals' route into a place. But then, the Danse had to continue, and his duties would always come first. That meant that Ember had to be protected just as scrupulously.

The Russian Haunt was dressed much the same as he always was - in dark, simple colours, although his shirt actually fit.

He paused at the top of the stairs, noticing Josephine's dress amidst the others. Beneath the shadows, an eyebrow quirked.

My God. Another one.

Looking for something to match the bizarreness of the woman he had seen, he noticed that the Prince was wearing a name badge.

...Apparently, this is going to be one of those nights.

Sometimes, he was grateful that no one could tell, in the swirling shadows of his face, that he was smiling.

"Good evening Dr. Powell," the Nosferatu Priscus said quietly.

I
    Irina

Catching sight of @Dillon Connery across the room, she raised a hand in fleeting greeting and returned the smile. She didn't approach however, choosing to let him get on with speaking the the two unfamiliar Kindred he stood with. Idly, the Nosferatu Whip wondered who they were and, more importantly perhaps, how they would fit into this Domain. Since undertaking the role of Clan Whip, since fitting in more in Sacramento, the Haunt found she had grown to care far more about the matters of her chosen city.

It felt nice to care again, in general.

She nodded a quick greeting to Ariana Donovan , before her attention was taken by the approaching Priscus. But even that was momentarily stolen by the arrival of the Prince, and her gaze flickered to the name tag.

Huh... I wonder if- God, did I miss a memo and forget to bring a name tag?

A quick scrutiny of Sidor, and his lack of name tag suggested that was not the case.

Fortunately.

"Good evening, Deputy Grigoriev," Josephine greeted with a friendly smile. She assessed his attire. "Nice shirt," the Haunt complimented.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor bowed formally to His Majesty, and turned to Josephine.

Sidor & Josephine continue here

I
    Irina

Doctor Powell mirrored the formal bow, before her attention returned to Sidor as she stepped aside with him.

C
    Conner Greyson

Quietly, like the Shadow he is, Conner Greyson walks up the steps to the gathering area of the Kindred. He was not shadowing his Prince exactly, but after the issues at Avalon the Protection off his Majesty was of Paramount importance. So Conner keeps an eye on his majesty as he adjusts the watch on his wrist. Conner then looks to each of the new arrivals and gauges the threat they may pose. As he looks around he spins the ring on his finger with his thumb, wondering if anyone would do anything dramaticly stupid this court or not.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice had already been in the Club, she comes out of a private room to join the Kindred upstairs. She wore something she normally never wore to a club as Club Ember. But this was a special evening of course.

First, it was Court, not at Avalon. Secondly, that's because there had been an explosion. Thirdly, thanks to the explosion there had been a constant tension in Alice while she was at public places. Problems from another Domain are always bad. She had been one herself once.

Despite the high tension there is still her usual smile on her face. The Daeva just loves crowds. The Duchagne just loves parties. Alice loves her new dress.

Before making a specific step in someone's direction, she wanders around at first with the cautious eye of a deputy.

Alice
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

E
    Ebon Reaper

Once again in his fake Zenga suit, Ricardo strolled right up to the VIP section. Tonight he had a mission. As the Ventrue Whip, it was his job to make sure none of his cousins did anything stupid. He smiled at thought of the young Kindred he had seen make fools of themselves or worse.

The Mexican Lord bowed to the Elder Prince. In his head, Ricardo considered getting a name tag like that. Then 'people' would know to call him Mister Rodriguez, Whip Rodriguez, or Solider Rodriguez. Very few people called him Ricardo. He continues to smile as he remembers the Bailiff correcting the Prince for calling him that.

The Hispanic Ventrue begins his night by heading over to the Harpy and the new person she is talking to. "Good evening, Madam Donovan. Good evening, Mr.?" He inquires politely of the new vampire even as his Beast rages against its cage. "I do hope that I am not interrupting." If he was, he would have to find someone else to bother.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Okay, Chris had missed a lot, a bomb at Avalon? Surely he should speak to someone about that tonight. He walks into Court, looking around, seeing Allison Black and a slight smile appears. It was good to see such a beauty staying in town.

He doesn't wear anything special, as always. He regrets this a little when he sees so many others in a suit. But after a mental shrug he moves closer to Allison and some unfamiliar Kindred.

I should really spend more time with getting to know more Kindred in the domain than to reminding myself to do that....

Chris
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 3 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread