Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Getting Some Fresh Air

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally makes her way into the Southside park, the moon was rising just enough to give some life. The Ithaeur set down her pack and looked up to mother Luna. "Hello mother," she says to both the moon and someone who may or may not be out there somewhere.

Sally looks to the moonlight on the pond and decides what the hell. Perhaps her time with Alice on Halloween had done her some good. Sally first stripped of her shirt and then her jeans. Then freed herself of the rest of her cloths and stood under the moon skyclad. Once free of her clothing she strolled into the cool water of the pond. Letting the water rise up to her knees, then to her thighs, then over her pelvis and her waste. Once she was there she dove into the water and swam through, enjoying the feeling of the water and the moon. Not once did the woman think about any repercussions, she didn't care. This is what she needed, a baptism under moonlight.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan tagged behind, although he hadn't realised that Sally's idea of a good way of blowing off steam was skinny dipping. He averted his gaze. He was still too new to this to be able to completely ignore that a pretty good looking woman was taking her clothes off in front of him. He wondered if it ever got easier.

"...How's the water?" the Cahalith said, keeping his gaze averted until he heard the soft splashes of a body hitting the pond.

I
    Irina

Alejandra had always been advised not to taken a bath too soon after eating, but what the Hell! She was no longer a gangly, growing teenager sitting down around the family dinner table, being scolded for being too quick to eat. Now, she made her own choices and if she wanted the freedom of diving into a cool, crisp pond after a hearty meal that still warmed her stomach, then by damned she was going to do just that.

There was no apprehension as Alejandra shed her clothes and let them pool at her feet, but then being in the woods with only herself for company, for a long time did a lot toward getting rid of societal norms. Diving into the water naked as a human felt as natural to her now as loping through lush forests on all fours, tongue hanging out as she savoured the hunt. There was a freedom in the water, Alejandra decided and she relished the feel of the water as it lapped at her bare skin. She rose to the surface a moment later, breathing in the fresh air and watching as Stefan hung back.

"It's refreshing," Alejandra called out to him.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew pads along in Urhan, by now more comfortable as a wolf than in the skin of his birth. As the group approaches the park, he emits a low growl directed toward the great forest, wishing he could burn away its blasphemous presence.

But as the pack approaches the pond, the Cahalith's mood lightens. He walks up to the pond, sniffing at the shore for a moment. Apparently satisfied that nothing seems immediately amiss, he gives Stefan a playful nudge toward the water before diving in, his sleek black form barely making a splash.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Ben followed the rest, he was in thought, between thinking about the cases he was dealing with at work, and of course trying to fit in with this pack mentality he was completely oblivious to the fact that there were now two naked women in a pond, well that is, until he was standing right at the waters edge.

"Oh um wow." Ben blurts out as he looks away using his hand as a blinder, his face then begins to turn very red.

after this the thought that went through his head was,

Uratha Safal Thil Lu'u!

The Eldoth kept his silence about this, however considering it was pretty much his job to make sure that everyone knew and followed the Oath. He felt that they were really tempting fate at the moment. Especially after how Stefan was looking at Sally at the Halloween Party

"Um sorry about that guys, just took me a bit off guard there."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Its okay Ben, it takes time for the People to be comfortable around each other like this. Nudity does not equal sexuality for us. Matthew is naked right now. Yes he is covered in fur but he has no shirt or pants on." Sally says with a smile as she runs her hands through her wet hair.

"So I have an announcement for the family." Sally said looking to the other there. "I am renting a condo over on Barrett." Sally pauses for a moment, "I am not moving out of the Den. I made a key for each of us." Sally smiled to the others, "I felt it may be wise for us to have a second place, a fall back place. A place for us to be alone if we need to be."

Sally ducked low in the water, "But there is one other thing... I took a woman home the other night. Well... I was going to but then I remembered we all sleep in a big open room. So I ended up taking her to my office." Sally laughed aloud. "So it is both selfish and unselfish. I apologize for the selfish part."

O
    Ophidimancer

After cleaning up, Al slipped out of the restaurant and into his fur, a grey wolf the size of an Irish Wolfhound. He trotted into the clearing, eyes bright and ears forward. He would enjoy a swim, but duty first.

The large wolf did a quick circuit of the clearing and the edge of the pond, sniffing and cocking his head to listen to the sounds of the forest, alert for any disturbances.

Sentry duty
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-17 22:10:41 Al rolls 9 to Wits2+Survival(Tracking)3+Urhan4 (10 Again) 9, 7, 9, 10, 8, 4, 9, 10, 2, 2, 4 6 successes

K
    Kazakin

Stefan laughed as Firebringer almost knocked him on his ass, into the water. Well, that reminded him not to be so damn serious about himself. Besides, he was part of the pack. Family bonding was important.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting in. Just lemme strip, already,"
    he grumbled, grinning, as he stripped out of his jeans and vest. He'd put on some muscle bulk since he'd joined the Seekers, and it showed. The Cahalith took a run up, and dived.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-18 03:54:50 Stefan Anderson rolls 6 to Strength 4 + Athletics 2 (10 Again) 8, 1, 5, 3, 6, 1 1 success

A swan dive of elegant grace, it was not. About the only notable thing about it was that it was not a complete belly flop.

Stefan surfaced a few moments later and spat out a mouthful of water.

"Goddamn, this is cold, I should've come in with fur..."
    he grinned, treading water. I'm gonna have serious shrinkage. Thank God I'm just with family.

"Al, c'mon in. If something sneaks up on us, I'll just blind it with my nudity."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Ben takes a seat by the Pond he didn't really want strip and go for a swim. Family or not he just didn't feel comfortable around all of them enough to do something like that. instead he would just enjoy the night. He was half tempted to meditate here, there was a nice breeze and this place seemed peaceful enough. However, He would do that later right now he was with the group.

Sally's explanation dealing with Nudity, did not satisfy Ben, She assumes that when one is a wolf one is nude and that makes it OK, However no one here is attracted to wolves they are attracted to humans. The Elodoth sat and thought on this, he had a horrible feeling in his stomach that reminded him that this Pack had originally needed a "Judge" and he feared this might be one of those times. Then again, He had garnered no respect among them yet nor did he truly understand them yet so he could not suggest, command, or understand.

O
    Ophidimancer

Opening his jaws in a canine grin, Al finished checking the clearing and loped toward the water. He stopped himself at the edge of the water and mock growled before yipping and pouncing, causing a rather large wave to splash toward Stefan and the girls. His puppyish behavior was a little odd to see in a wolf whose head reached the height of a full grown man's shoulder.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.