Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Into the Den

Page 5 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    M
    MrBrightside

Seeing the grate and the small size of the tunnel was disheartening. If something went wrong they would be trapped. Castor isn't sure if it was better for he or the Baliff to go first. It put both of them at great risk.

"Baliff Sage, I lack the sight, but would be a less serious loss in the event something should go wrong. Nothing will be able to flank us below but it also means any protection I could have offered will be almost useless." This more than anything worries him. He will have no way to defend the Baliff. "I do not care the order in which we travel. It is your call." And while he doesn't know which decision is better. He hopes she makes the right one.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella takes in the grate, seeing how small it was and the dangers this was going to pose.

Turning her attention to Castor, she listens to him, weighing out both sides to this. She nods, "I understand your concerns, and though there is a risk, I think it will be beneficial if we can see something coming. With my heightened senses, I should be able to hear and see something or someone approaching." she offers him a smile, her instincts telling her this was the right call.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

M
    MrBrightside

"Very well Baliff Sage. Let us hope that this venture is an uneventful one." With that Castor removes his gloves, placing them in his coat pocket, and reveals his dark necrotic hands. Reaching down, he pries the grate up from the drain and sets it gently on the ground.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-03 17:15:02 Castor Drake rolls 6 to Strength+Stamina (10 Again) 10, 4, 9, 6, 10, 2, 10, 5, 9 5 successes

"After you ma'am." He holds a hand down to the grate as if welcoming her too it. With that he lets the power of his blood flow forth and fades from sight.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-03 17:19:40 Castor Drake rolls 9 to Intelligence+Stealth+Obfuscate (10 Again) 1, 5, 8, 3, 2, 4, 4, 6, 3 1 success

NOS
    PRE

Brenn followed after Sidor, taking care to move with subtlety. Her gaze tracked to the door that the Deputy was watching so carefully, but she remained silent and still, waiting to see what he would do.

1 success on stealth, 1 on wits and comp on the door

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David approached the door, and placed his ear against it, trying to hear what was on the other side of the door.
    He motioned for tracy to do the same.

1success
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

S
    Steven

Castor is easily able to break the rusted welds that hold in the grate. and sets the grate aside. Once open they see that the tunnel is indeed a tight squeeze and there is no external light. Thankfully the Baliff has auspex powered eyes.

Speaking of Auspex, it comes in handy when the Heirophant presses his ear up to the door and hears, "Ahll of them are ohn a variathion ohf Rhed. Thith what the wheakest."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David places a finger over his mouth and motions Tracy to be quiet, and silences his phone.

If they have red, then they can hear what i hear. Absolute silence.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

PRE

Tracy nods at the Hierophant, silencing her own phone and following close behind him. She does a quick scan of the area, hoping that they aren't being watched at that very moment.

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-05 07:34:37 Tracy Burns rolls 6 to Wits + Composure to do a quick scan of the area (10 Again) 3, 1, 10, 8, 6, 8, 2 3 successes

Hopefully he can deal with the lock. But if it comes down to it, I guess I could just smash through it.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Red? I've heard that name, before, several months ago." Dillon nods his approval of the operation. It wasn't entirely an act. The planning it took to pull of something of the magnitude that this group apparently had been was... staggering. Whoever the architect of this ring, be it the man before him or someone else, was not to be underestimated. But Dillon knew where his loyalties lay. Besides being an agent of the Spear, he'd sworn his allegiance to the Praxis of Asa Clarke. The fact that Conner and Anton's investigations that started when he arrived wound up leading to the same firehouse was almost funny.

"You've really been at this a while," the Gangrel says with a sly smile. He gestures curiously to the blood dolls around. "Why so many different versions? Just covering your tracks with diversity, or trying to perfect the recipe?"

He'd have to get out of here soon, true enough, but Dillon didn't want to sound suspicious.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella stands to the side as Castor lifts the grate, willing her blood to her senses, her ears and eyes sharper now, the dark, not a issue. Once he has the grate off, she nods and smiles at him and steps towards the tunnel, looking inside, hoping her eyes would not fail her.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-05 11:27:11 Daniella Sage rolls 8 to Looking into the tunnel(Wits+Comp+Aus) (10 Again) 1, 9, 6, 10, 1, 4, 7, 3, 9 3 successes
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 5 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.