Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Nurse or Gardener?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Spartan

They Road in the back of Marcus' vehicle. Spartan sat in the back with the girl's head in his lap. He did his best to comfort her and try to keep her comfortable. She is haggard, malnourished, in pain. And Spartan felt helpless. He could not kill this, he could not break this, or intimidate this. Only sit and try to keep the girl from dieing. Just like his mother...

Spartan looks to Sam, Also in the back, looking at the tree that grew out of her. "Sam you have your flask?" Spartan asked needing a drink, and bad.

"Aye," Sam says, passing his flask to Spartan after he has a drink, first, of course. This was messy business. "We ort ta have burnt that place to the ground," he growls. "Dont yeh worry none, lass, ol Sam has a tree growin outta him, don't slow me down none," he reassures their passenger, though, it wasn't exactly the same thing.

waiting for CW

L

"We can burn it down after we've stopped Milford, we might need it to catch him." He's been a bit quieter than usual throughout the car ride, since reverting to his regular form after leaving the Hedge. He could still all but feel the lightning coursing through is veins, singing along his nerves. Even when the electricity faded its sweet temptation remained, calling for him to shed his mortal coil of enchanted flesh and blood in order to give himself over to the world's primal forces. It was...distracting, to say the least.

"Lesser of two evils, and all that."

Sam Barkley

PRE

"Yeeeerrrrs," Sam stretches the affirmative syllable while scratching his beard, "so long as we get to burn it eventually, I guess thas alright." He looks over to Rick and says, "Yeh sure yeh needn't be dropped off somewhere fer official biz? Me and Spartan can manage this ok."

Les

L

"No, I'm good. At the Four Seasons Betony mentioned that there was something else she wanted to talk to me about later anyway." Besides, this was still going to be his best chance of learning more about Milford. Besides, Betony Rue always had a way of putting someone on her toes, maybe it'd help distract him from the lingering siren's call of lightning.

Should be fine

S
    Spartan

Spartan takes a pull on his flask and hands it back to the bushman.

"Milford's blood will spill..." Spartan says with a grumble. Remembering the days when blood and mud became one and Spartan felt skulls break under his boot.

Marcus drives them swiftly to Edna's Boarding House. Along the way, the little girl occasionally attempts to pluck one of the shiny black berries from the plant growing out of her. Although she barely has enough strength to lift her hand, Spartan notices that her eyes burn with an unnatural hunger.

After parking his Jeep around the back of the house, Marcus gets out and helps Spartan with his precious cargo.

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam attempts to stop the girl from eating the berry she's plucked but is too late. "Thas no way to go, darlin," he says as kindly as he can manage, which isn't much. If he had watched the Simpsons, he'd be thinking of the Halloween episode where Homer turned into a donut and kept eating himself. But he didn't, so that's just me.

"Don't let her eat anymore," he says to Marcus and Spartan. "We'll go see if anyone's home, eh?" he says with a nod to of Rick, then walks to the front door and knocks.

S
    Spartan

Spartan nods and takes the girls hands in his. "We are here for you little one..." Spartan says looking into her eyes.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread