Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Looking for work

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Ion heard about the potential for work at the Forge, work that she needed desperately. She glanced around, pausing, and taking in the atmosphere of the place. A smirk traced her lips, she definitely liked what she saw so far.

Her eyes locked on onto the metal gate that guarded trhe stairs that led to the mezzanine."Here we go..." She moved with energy and purpose, intent on finding King Spartan...

D
    Damienedm

Tom had seen that Spartan was clearly too occupied at the 4 Seasons, so he had decided to come to the Forge instead. He had all the time in the world really, the weather was nice and it seemed like a good sign to him. He saw the other young woman enter before him, so he straightened his shoulders, adjusted his hedgespun cloak and kilt, and entered the Forge.

S
    Steven

The Forge is a raucous night tonight with a full crowd of loud music loving people. Its not even people as much as a living breathing swarm. The people bounce and move like an organism to the grooved melodic death metal of Devildriver.

As the two changelings make there way up the steps a woman steps out of the office door. She looks down the steps from the top of the mezzanine to the two changelings, "This is reserved for guests of the owner. And I ain't seen you before. Ya'll can head down to the bar and wait if your looking for the man." If she sees anything special in the two, she isn't letting on.

Video Example

Being turned away was a slight frustration that a shot or two of vodka could help. Ion blended well with the scene, and she moved through the vibrant throng of people rather quickly. She brushed slightly against someone as a small stroke of static discharged between them. Ion was careful not to make to much contact with others, but in such a group it was hard, and it did not matter to much as it would largely go unnoticed.

Ion leaned against against the bar and waved a hand to signal the bartender. "Double of Grey..." She spoke fairly loud to be heard above Devildriver. Ion put a twenty down onto the bar as the tender grabbed a shot glass and poured it. She downed it quickly after it was put in front of her and turned to look out among the crowd.

D
    Damienedm

Tom shrugged when the manager directed him to wait, it made sense that any Sovereign would be a busy man. The music was deafening, and the beats and sound a little too much for him. But he had gotten used to the quiet of the woods, and hadn`t gotten used to the bustle. Sitting at the bar, he ordered a beer, content to sit and wait. He had learnt a lot of patience across the Thorns.

Ion ordered another double shot of grey goose. Her eyes traced over Tom for a moment until he looked her direction. She glanced back towards the stairs leading to the mezzanine and then back towards Tom. She gave a devilish smirk, holding up the shot glass in cheers and then downing the shot quickly.

"Fun fun...!" She spoke loud over the music and turned back to the bar putting the empty shot glass down for the tender to clean up.

D
    Damienedm

Tom was a little taken back by the woman's obvious energy. He was finding the walls a little tight, but he ordered a shot, and motioning to the woman let her know he would buy one for her as well. "Cant argue with the crowd, they love it. You here for work?"

Ion accepted the offer as she moved down to take a position right next to him. "Yes sir..." She said loudly as she smirked at his obvious discomfort. "Not your sort of music?" She leaned a bit closer, so she did not have to be as loud. "I have always been fond of the double bass drums. Just something primal about bass that I think effects everyone on a deeper level."

She looked around the room, eyes dancing across the crowd, lingering for a fleeting moment on certain people who caught her eye before moving on. "With music like this, you do more then hear it..." Her eyes moved back to Tom, "...you feel it..."

D
    Damienedm

Tom smiled at her comment as she moved to the stool beside him, and motioned to the bartender for service. He downed a shot quickly, the alcohol burning nicely down his throat. Shruggin his shoulders, he had to agree that as he looked around the bar, and gave the woman a head to toe glance, that the music definitely was primal. "Not really my type no, but I gotta agree there are definitely some bodies in here enjoying the bass. And I gotta say, youre dead on about the drums."

Ion grinned and down her shot with ease. "I prefer a bit more in the vocals department..." She placed the shot glass down onto the bar top and gave a shrug. "One of my favs is Asking Alexandria, though switching gears a bit I do enjoy quite a bit of dub step, like Dead Mouse (DeadMau5). By chance what sort of music do you listen to? It usually took about three double shots to get her buzzed, and she could feel it slowly kicking in.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread