Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
MnG6: Toren, Demise, 4, Leo, Aenigma, Lux, etc.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"And Sharing Phone Numbers would be wise" Four nods with a grateful smile. "And... One last thing, could you describe all the consillium officials you've met for us?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

As the conversation seems to wind down Demise decides to take her leave seeing what other trouble she can manage to get herself into. "It was nice meeting you all." she says as she waves goodbye and makes her way out of the private room and back to the main gathering area.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Lux

PRE

"Oh...It was nice meeting you, Demise," Lux offered in farewell, surprised to see the woman leave. "If you hold on a moment I'll have a copy of my contact info down for you. You never know when you'll need help," she continued, scribbling a phone number and email address down on three pieces of scratch-paper and then handing them to each of her companions.

"As for the officials I've met? Well, that's not quite as tall of an order as it probably should be, since I've only met three of the Consiliums notables so far," Lux offered with a half laugh, going into decent descriptions of Technique (a Counselor), Animus (the Hierarch), and Joshua Morris (a Sentinel).
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four nods, and accepts the contact list. "I may not have a contact list, but I can give you a number to one of my pagers. You're welcome to call it anytime day or night and if I'm not on shift it will be on and I'll come."

Wendel accepted the slip of paper, pinching it between finger and thumb. With a thoughtful expression he mouthed wordlessly a 'thank you' before pocketing it neatly into his jacket. At Demise's retreat he cocked his head to the side and looked around vaguely as if having forgot where she was standing the moment before. Turning around in time, however, he said a quick, "Nice to meet you!" and waved, a mild smile on his face.

Swinging back to the conversation he pulled out his phone, a simple older model with the appearance of a tiny brick, and typed in Lux's phone number promptly, making a show of it for all. "There..we..are.." he says as he finishes the last characters of a text he had just sent Lux. The caller ID would display his number and the message would simply say HELLO!

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Actually, it just occurred to me - If any of your contacts are here, now it may be a good time to be introduced to them. Just, seems to be a bit rude to call someone who doesn't know me." Four shrugged and gave an uncomfortable but hopeful smile. he shifted slightly in the chair. "Any chance of that? unless you want to start our first lesson on high speech now."

Lux

PRE

"The first lesson will take quite a bit of time, so I'll leave that for a scheduled time. As for my 'contacts', Monsieur Four, I haven't spotted any of them here, but there is a good friend of mine who might be able to help point you in the right direction if you'd like a guide of sorts. Unfortunately I'm not too well versed in the social terrain of the Consilium yet. Oh...one sec," she replied, pulling her phone out and saving Wendel's number and then texting back a brief 'Roger, Roger'.

"Okay, now then, how about we go see who is here today and get out of this musty room? Not that the company isn't pleasant but we should all work the crowd a bit."
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

"Works for me," said Wendel without enthusiasm. Working a room wasn't exactly his forte unless it was the room itself rather than its contents. He stretched his arms out from sitting stiffly at their table and stood. Heading to the door of the room he politely kept it open for its occupants to head out ahead of him, smiling mildly and wondering when he would encounter these companions again.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

OOC

Lux

PRE

OOC

"Alrighty. I'll point out my friend, Qadesh, so that you can speak to him whenever there's time, but otherwise I'll see you both later. It was nice meeting you," Lux said, shooting her companions a bright smile before departing for the W-in-W proper.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread