1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Dissecting Dreams and Mysteries

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    R
    Red

Jag Penguin linkrulesx10
    continued from here

Having never been to this place Dr. Lundah enters slowly and with wandering eyes taking in the atmosphere and what the place has to offer. He keeps an eye out for the group of students that directed him here. He was a bit late of course trying to find his way around.

He bothered to pop a Xanax to quell his nervousness from the bizarre and overwhelmingly fantastic nature of dreams Aenigma shared and was feeling a floating sensation already.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

OOC

Aenigma walked in, a little later than he had planned for. To be fair, he was a Warlock. Time wasn't exactly part of his purview. Fate on the other hand smiled upon him quite often. Meeting Dr. Lundahl was no coincidence, now he just needed to figure out the puzzle. The pieces were there, he just needed to find a way of putting them together.

He noticed Dr. Lundahl was already there, so he approached him with a smile on his face.

"Dr. Lundahl, glad you could make it." Aenigma extended a hand out to the professor. "You didn't have problems finding the place, did you?"

He observed for the professor's reactions, trying to study his body language.

Empathy

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Hey guys" Demise chirps in a friendly greeting upon entering the room. As usual her spirits are high due to the wonderful combination of literature and caffeine. "I'm so glad you could spare time to talk with us Dr. Lundahl Your work seems incredibly fascinating." She was hoping a more intimate discussion with the Dr. might help to get to the bottom of this. With a look around Demise wonders where Noctina is.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Noctina would enter the written in water and immediately head over to where Aenigma, Demise and the good doctor was.

“Well this was an interesting choice of venue... Hi Doctor!” She said, this time she was wearing a very figure hugging black leggings and top. Over that she had a leather jacket on and a bicycle helmet in her arms.

Noctina then gave a brief wave and ducked off over the barrista and ordered a coffee before then shouting across the room.

“Anyone else want one!”
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

R
    Red

Lundahl raises his index finger in the air to signal he'd take coffee as well. He's still stunned and coming out of a spin from looking at the floors of books..

His attentions come back down to Aenigma and he greets him back with a light hand shake. He should be able to notice that Lundahl has broken his jitters from earlier and wears a happy-go-lucky smile. It's not quite like drunkenness but a child like pliability and warmheartedness induced from the Xanax. He takes in Demise with a larger smile as he addresses Aenigma verbally...

"I found it, no problems...", he makes a light bow of the head to Demise and ushers them to a little table nearby so that they may get to discussions. He begins to rummage into a book bag for a copy of one of his own personal dream journals. "I have something I want to share with you... I'm a man whose found that taking coincidence with a grain of salt is a most heinous ignorance", foreshadowing what is to come.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma gave Demise a brief smile as she joined them. He nodded at Noctina as she walked in, and shook his head to answer her question about wanting coffee. He turned his attention to Dr. Lundahl.

"Glad to hear that."

He followed the professor to a table nearby and sat down so they could begin their discussions. Aenigma watched as Dr. Lundahl pulled out some of his dream journals, keeping a close eye on him. He listened attentively as the doctor spoke of coincidences.

Coincidence? There's no such thing; and I'm glad he understands that.

He nodded at Dr. Lundahl in agreement.

"Of course, you are certainly right about that. So what is it that you wish to share with me Dr. Lundahl?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Please!" Demise calls out to Noctina never being one to turn down caffeine before she follows Aenigma and Lundahl to the table. Taking a seat as the others sit she smiles to the doctor pleased to see him in a more relaxed state. The somewhat cryptic talk of coincidences and 'things' to share peaked her curiosity.

"You have me very curious now Dr. Lundahl" She says in an eager voice leaning forward slightly to see were this will go
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Noctina came to the group bearing gifts, three chalices of bitter caffeine as well as some milk and sugar, she didn’t presume to know what people wanted so brought the options to them. Noctina herself added four sugars to the coffee and a large quantity of milk, she was a sweets girl. Fortunately she was always kept busy enough to not have to realy worry about her caloric intake... although if that ever became a problem she would probably try and find a teacher so she could learn the art of life.

Noctina didn’t feel like saying anything at this point, all she would say was pretty much what the other people have said. So she would simply sit and sip on her extremely sweet and creamy coffee and wait for something interesting to happen. She couldn’t help but feel though that she was somehow out of the loop, like there was something both Demise and Aenigma knew that she didn’t and that feeling irked her.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

R
    Red

He flips to a marked place and describes a dream about a strange book.

He puts together the similarities of importance,"In your [Aenigma] dream it sounded like demons, or something at least, was trying to prevent you from reading these books. Also they are reoccurring... rarely are those type of dreams so external or foreign in their focus..."

His volume lowers a bit to convey a brave but dangerous suggestion. "I think both these books are real, powerful, and much more importantly, connected."

His tone changes yet again, the time he seems almost as if he's choking back a tear in confession. "When I started dreaming about this book... something happened... I've seen things the made no sense... that make me think I'm losing it." He looks them all in the eye one by one on his pause. "I need your help. I need to find these books. At first I thought there was only one but when I heard your dream... ", he sips his coffee finally knowing he might have just dropped a very strange proposition on some kids just wasting his time on his workshop, but he held onto hope.

"I just know this will take more than one Oneironaut", he now addresses Demise and Noctina more directly. "I know you may think Lucid Dreaming isn't everything I say it is but... there is something here to be explored . I just know it."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma listened closely to the professor's words, allowing him to share his dream and concerns with the group. He took a couple of notes on his notebook as he listened. Even though he didn't really need to write things down to remember them, he did so more out of habit than anything else. Teachers throughout the years had given him plenty of sermons about the importance of taking notes, so he had gotten used to at least pretending by now.

The Mystagogue's eyes widened as Dr. Lundahl mentioned that he has been "seeing things." He glanced over at Noctina and Demise, giving them a concerned look.

What "things" is he actually seeing? Maybe he is onto something in regards to these books...

When Dr. Lundahl looked at each of them eye to eye, Aenigma took the opportunity to subtly pass a note he had written on his notebook to Demise while the professor locked eyes with Noctina.

5 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-16 12:53:27 Aenigma rolls 7 to Dexterity + Larceny to sneak a note to Demise (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 4, 5, 2, 6, 10, 9, 9, 9 5 successes
    Note

Once Dr. Lundahl had finished telling them about his dreams and the books, Aenigma finally piped up on the subject.

"That is rather fascinating Dr. Lundahl, and I must say I am rather intrigued by your ideas." He paused for a moment as he thought about how he should proceed. This was dangerous territory, and the last thing Aenigma wanted to do was to threaten the Veil in some way. "Could you tell us a bit more about these 'strange things' that you have been seeing? Maybe they will give us some clues as to the nature of these dreams and the possible existence of the books."

If there's any chance this book he is talking about is real, I MUST find it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.