Ended
Watch

Lamps to guide through the season....

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    s
    systemfailure

Bring a lantern he said...it is a seasonal thing he said...Fred better not be pulling hippy shit, and bust into Kumbiya or so help me god.... Nate hefts up the coleman gas lantern he was able to swipe from the family camping up the way. The lantern had seen better days, but that just gave it character. Well shit..hope I'm not the first one here. Fred's ass better be here.

Nate steps across and sees the mass of uratha, but looks for those in his pack. Feels weird, but guess they count as my pack, haven't kicked my ass out yet so new record! Might as well get the introductions out of the way.
    "Yo, I'm Nate, Ithaeur Suthar Anzuth."
    The uratha in the black leather jacket with the left sleeve missing but having chain mail sewn into place raises his lantern, "Guess I'm at the right place."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Half comes up, holding what appears to be the oldest gas colment lantern on the planet. It is rusted in places and seems to have cracks in the glass around the flame. He is dressed plainly in a set of cover alls that are stained with paint.

"Hey, sorry I am late, work was keeping me." he says as he moves into the light.
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

L

Chantay's lantern was rusted, dinged, scratched, probably the oldest one that any Uratha had brought with them. She'd acquired it back when she was a law student, touring an abandoned mine for one of her classes to determine what if any environmental impact it had on the surrounding area. She'd found an old, beat up, lantern that must've been left over from back when the mine was active and decided to keep it. With so much of the history, character, of the regions of the US west of the Rockies determined by the many gold rushes of the 19th century she'd always considered the little piece of that history to be a nice memento.

The old wire handle was clamped in her jaws as she padded up in Urhan form, the complex pattern of silvery renown brands gleaming in the moonlight. Upon reaching the group she set it down, and reverted to her human shape. With November's early chill seeping into the night air she too had opted to wear the leather jacket, in the style of Digger's old pack, that he'd given her. She didn't get to all that often...if anyone from the firm saw her in a biker's jacket they just might have a conniption.

"Chantay "Slick" Jones, Elodoth Meninna." That was the style of introduction that seemed to be going around.

Technique

Emily, this time, is on the shadow with atleast her clothes on, though no sword is at her side. She carries a vietnam-era military grade flashlight, adorned with signatures of the rest of her pack in abrasive, dremel-cut edges. Sayings like "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" was the specific one Emily felt like she had needed to add. She continues into Tur, second in line behind Matt, as she would be for as long as she could ever be. "The Heart of Darkness is present." but not all accounted for. Lo, the many wolves that had left this city.... she thinks as she announces their presence. "Crys Havoc. Cahalith of the Blood Talons....and im glad to see many more of our tribes here tonight. Welcome to Sacramento."

Technique

And just like that, Starflower felt at home. Alpha, Beta, newbie and prospect. "Wolves of the Tribes of the Moon! Thank you for assembling here tonight, to stand vigilant against our Enemies. I use Enemies loosely, for they are many - we have the Gardener below the river, we have the Pure across the bridge. We have the ever-present threat of other shadow incursions into the physical, and those in the physical who would hunt us down and kill us like dogs." The Rahu states plainly, to all assembled. Whether they wanted to recognize this fact or not was based entirely upon how foolish the individual was. "We have brought these lamps for a reason. We will shine our light, Lunas light, on our enemies. We will see them wherever they reside, we will watch and fight and deny them the opportunity to overcome us."

The Rahu starts moving about the assembled Uratha. "To start this ritual off, i need people assembled into a spiral. Once accomplished, I will walk up to each of you in turn, from the beginning all the way to the middle of the spiral. As i light the lamps, the attendee will sing praises to his tribal totem, and will declare to the enemies of the uratha that we will see them." He looks around to the assembled throng, waiting for them to get into formation before beginning.

Technique

If you do not have a tribe, talk about how awesome Luna is.

I
    Irina

Alejandra stepped uncertainly into the park, and she peered furtively around at the werewolves already assembled, some vaguely familiar and others not so much. As if the lantern she carried was some sort of lifeline amidst the unfamiliarity, her fingers were curled tightly around the brass handle. Still, she had made a conscious choice to come here. Alejandra wanted to become more familiar with the packs here in Sacramento, she craved that feeling of homeliness and closeness that she had always associated with her old pack.

Perhaps she would find it here now.

"Hey," her head jerked upward in an abrupt greeting. "My name's Alejandra. Irraka of the Suthar Anzuth." She moved into the indicated positions.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan stepped into the spiral, and took a breath, thinking it'd be weird for him to sing praises to a Tribal Totem. Weird, yes. But somehow natural, and right. As if he'd always been meant to do things like that.

Hell, he'd been a singer before his Change. He knew how to sing.

Let no one see, or tend to, your weakness.

I am going to be the best Storm Lord and Cahalith that I can be. No looking back.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally steps forward to begin the process of initiating the Ritual. As Starflower approaches and lights her lantern Sally looks to the sky and says, <<I call to the Glory of Sagrim-Ur, the Red Wolf who is most honored by the Farsil Luhal. He who asked questions, and pursued change. Not satisfied with just because. He whose progeny both pursue the future, and honor the past.>>

Sally looks to the others there and says <<I the Faithkeeper call out to my patron to extend his guidance and light our way to adapt and overcome our foe.>>

Technique

Starflower nods silently, looking both to the ephermal going and then up at Bright Mother Luna in the sky. He moves on to the next in line.

Feel free to go in any order.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last