Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Dude, Sweet Dreams

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    M
    MrSogno

Deadly studies Dengar's bare feet for a moment, "I may have an extra pair in the car. What size are ya?" The Draconic's bare toes wiggle for a moment as he looks at the others, "What? I wear shoes sometimes!"

G
    GardenOfSilver

Kim sighs, folding her arms across her chest. “The shoeless brigade to the rescue then? Do we have enough time before we have to go you think, you’re the activity coordinator after all.” She glances at Harvey.

"I've got some, if you need them," Harvey says. A man of many disguises always seems to have spare clothes laying about in his car. Opening the trunk, the changelings can see piles of neatly folded clothes. Shirts, pants, jackets, shoes, each one compartmentalised. Harvey looks down a Degnar's feet and grabs a pair of tennis shoes, holding them out for the Darkling. He then turns to Kim.

"Plenty. The three students are currently in a lecture and will be all afternoon, which means we got some time. Not much, but enough. Also, I've managed to lay my hands on some passes to get us around the campus, if needed." Once Degnar has taken the footwear, the Fairest delves into his pockets and pulls out some cards, passing them around. "Just in case."

M
    MrSogno

The Draconic only winks at Kim with a smile before accepting a pass and checking back with Harvey, "Do you want to get the others set-up first, then? I don't know how time sensitive everything is, so I'll follow your lead."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar accepted the pair of sneakers from Harvey and bowed his head as a sign of gratitude.

"Thank you. This should do."

The Darkling took a moment to put on the shoes, which seemed to fit just fine. He tied the shoelaces carefully and then turned his attention back to the group. When Harvey started passing around the school passes, Degnar took one and studied it for a moment.

"Perfect. It is good to have all our bases covered."

Harvey gives a nod to Degnar. "Okay, you two head to the library, see what you find. Be careful though. HAL was as devious as they come and any security measures he had in place would have been designed quite thoroughly. Give me a call if you need some back-up, we'll be around."

He then turns to Kim and Deadly. "As for us, there are several routes. Luckily, the three students live together so we could investigate their room first. Its nearby and like I said, they're in a lecture all afternoon. Might as well get that out of the way. Questions?" He asked, looking to both groups.

M
    MrSogno

The Draconic gives a quick shake of his head as he bounces on the balls of his feet, "Nope! Ready to rock and roll. Or, as the kids say these days, Rick-Roll! Let's hit their room."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

The Darkling nodded at the Sun Banisher's words.

I wonder what sort of "security measures" we may end up running into. Hopefully we can make this quick.

Degnar shook his head when Harvey asked if they had any questions. He actually had many questions, but he figured it was best to just go and do what needed to be done. He turned to the younger Darkling ( Aeolus ) and waited to see if she had anything to ask before they made their way to the library.

I hope she is useful.

Lilian was a bit taken back when the whole shoe-thing came up. Her mind was already busy with ideas and possible ways to find her Queen's trinket. She snapped back when Harvey talked about security measures. But since Harvey himself didn't seem too sure about that, she didn't ask. "No, no questions." Turning to Degnar she smiled "Shall we get going then?"

G
    GardenOfSilver

“No questions here either, so let’s go and see if we can find some. Hopefully with answers neatly attached, like a little present with wrapping paper and a little card, but somehow I’m doubting that.” The Wizened smiles eagerly. Thought weather it’s because of the task at hand or the opportunity to get out of the wind is hard to tell.

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread