Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Encounters at the Ember

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

While things settled elsewhere, Court had briefly relocated to Club Ember.

Altogether a very different sort of Elysia.

Tonight the club was busy and the long legged dancers were hard at work within. The doormen were occupied without: maintaining the usually high standard of entrance.

Baby Baby Baby by Make The Girl Dance provided the energetic soundtrack as coloured lamplights span and played over the athletic ladies as they paraded and performed along the catwalk.

Striking their poses while the crowd watched.

Tiny Martha smiles again, her head nodding to the beat, her long twin tails wobbled in time.

Some might call petite Martha pretty. Tonight she is dressed in a simple sort of Edwardian style school uniform: a straw boater hat, a black blazer, a simple white kneesock, though the length of her mid calf gymslip conceals that fact, an Oxford pattern shoe and a neat white blouse crisply ironed...her hair in neat twin tails...only adding to her youthful look. Tonight she wears her simple metal peg leg: a simple aluminium pole pylon, no more than an inch in diameter and ending in a scuffed rubber tip which peeks at calf length from her gymslip. A simple walking cane was hooked over her arm. A satchel slung from her shoulder.

Her long blonde twin tails bob with each limping step. There is a heavy aroma of lavender soap and minty toothpaste about her. A modest dab of scarlet lipstick is her only other obvious cosmetic.

Martha, her Blush of Life fully active, stood at the bar, nursing a tall glass of something dark and soda based, watching the crowd and entrance from the lobby more than she studied the dancers.

She waited. An attentive lookout.

Watchful and steeled against the next Beast; mindful for the next pale aura or maybe even the entrance of a careless wearer of anachronistic flared jeans.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

s
    shadenight123

The ember, that dashingly erotical place which was the sin of every mortal, and had been his sin too for quite a while, but in a different attitude obviously.
    He knew his way in, not just a thing of showing off money, or a nice dress, it was attitude. Attitude and knowledge and connections, this is what makes the world go round and make somebody, The Somebody.
    A nod at the guards and the red rope moves, letting him pass in front of a lot of people.
    Ants who made a line for the sin colony.
    That thing of having blood pump to seem alive was useful, the blush of life was it? it was required, for preying, and feeding. Problem was, he still had to be acknowledged, and he was going to get pretty hungry soon if he didn't manage the acknowledgement.
    Luck was maybe on his side tonight, seeing how he easily got in, and making his way to a comfortable seat in front of the barman. ordering a drink was normal, drinking it? not tonight.
    His baldness covered by a simple felt hat, his brown eyes looking around, his fresh smile, ready to party, ready to hunt...if only he had been given the hunter license.
    He wore a normal tuxedo, which kind of contrasted with the felt hat, but nobody of the security seemed to care. He got in, he had to be somebody important or somebody known.
    Now, where was the herald. It was a female, that was right. Just, finding her in here was as easy as searching for a needle in a porcupine, who was in a barn filled with straw. and porcupines.
    She would have found him, he hoped.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha flinched and took her cane in her hand. Although steeled against it, her Beast wriggled and squirmed and she tried to hold it in.

Looking over to the dancers as she did so. Gripping her cane tighter. Frowning to the ladies.

Then, she looked over to isolate the Beast who entered.

Spying the men in the tuxedo she watched him watch the crowd.

He was a new face.

Martha adjusted her straw boater, neatened her necktie and readied her cane. Taking a breath and began to limp heavily over to meet the man. Her peg leg dragged slightly as her Beast was quelled. Trying to triangulate him and his Beast. Emitting no Beast of her own, she tried a gentle smile.

Getting closer, she daren't speak just yet until she didn't have to compete with the music.

Her eyes began to focus on Tux Man's gestures and demeanour: did he come in Peace?
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

s
    shadenight123

He kept looking at the drink, with his felt hat on, looking around every know and then. There he was, waiting.
    The music was something he would have gladly turned off, he didn't like loud repetitive music. He was more for the classical approach. Or the airs, oh the airs, like the widely known vaaaa pensieroooo which he started whistling, even though he couldn't even hear it.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha smiled. She came to a halt near Francesco. Nodding happily, careful in case his Beast was not quelled. "Good evening, sir! My name is Martha! Miss Martha Villiers! How do you do?" she offered, all friendly, leaning on her cane now. "Are you new in town, sir? May I join you to talk, please, sir? I shan't be beastly or mean to you, I promise!" she asked, all cheery. She wanted to see where he looked, what he did with his hands...she was gently assessing him.

s
    shadenight123

Francesco nearly jumped on his seat. He was busy whistling and didn't notice a single thing. His face was completely dumbstruck, but he recovered quickly. Putting a hand to his chest he faked a big hard breather.
    "man, you nearly scared me to death, phew, what a fright. But please, do sit, i'd feel uncomfortable having a lovely lady such as yourself stand up while i'm seated."
    he said smiling gently and stepping up from the seat, leaving it empty for the young lady, if she wished to seat on it.
    Francesco had given a quick glimpse at the cane, but only that, more would have been uncourteous, and if she couldn't walk well that was it. Probably a limp or something, or maybe a bad spine. Who knew? still, if this lovely lady had come there, it might have been because of his charming looks, or maybe a better? she didn't seem like the kind to make bets in shady underground fight rings though.
    "my name is Francesco Giovanni, and i would very much be honoured to speak with a charming and sweet lady such as yourself" a gentle bowing of the head, like the perfect gentleman.
    no feeding till i get acknowledged. i just hope whoever the herald is to show up soon.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha smiles and nods respectfully to acknowledge the greeting he offers.

Though her gentle and dainty hands make a swift gesture for him to keep his seat. "I am sorry if I alarmed you!" she offers, quite sincerly. Her twin tails bob as she talks. "But, thank you, sir, for your kind acceptance of my company! I hope I am tolerable to you for a shade longer!" she chirps merrily, her English accent light and friendly, "Thank you, Mr Giovanni!" She takes in his powerful presence, his physical form. She tries a smile as she listens to his accent, trying to deduce from it what she could. "I should like to join you...you may keep that seat" she nods to his chair as she hooks her cane under an arm and limps and fusses to work to drag another, nearby, seat a few feet to use that to seat herself close to Francesco. Her aroma of lavender and minty toothpaste might now be obvious. "I am pleased to meet you, Mr Giovanni." she dips a carefully curtsy in greeting before taking the seat. Taking care to avoid poking Francesco with her peg leg. "Are you new in the city, sir? It is such a large place, sir, isn't it? So many people coming and going!" she begins, all friendly and conversationally.

s
    shadenight123

Francesco smiles, looking at the young lady getting seated, even though not on the seat he offered. He made a gesture to the barman, "what would you like to drink, miss Villiers?" he asked ready to order the drink for the girl.
    "Do not worry about it, beautiful girls can always chat with me without problems, even jump on me, if that's the case" i say, a small smile on my lips.
    "no, i am not new to the city, well, maybe yes, but more because i never usually went out till a year ago. I was more the house-work type. Which sounds kind of boring, i think, to the nowaday youth. Still, i just discovered recently how big and noisy it is..." he went on, looking at her face. it wasn't courtesy to look elsewhere during a conversation.
    His accent was kind of italian, but with a mixture of american inside. His mother, italian had taught him that language, the world had taught him english.
    He discovered that without sweat there was less of a need for showers, or smells. Still routine always had him showering when needed. He had one of those male post-shave deodorants on him.
    "then again, i hope the person i'm waiting for will show up soon. Even though since she doesn't know i'm coming to speak with her, i highly doubt she'll know me. It seems she isn't here yet though, so we can chat how much you'd like to, until she shows up" i say again, with a kind smile.

D
    Daniel86

Having had to leave the asylum at closing time without having found the herald he was looking for, Eliot Dawn enters the club, thinking about spending some time in the company of mortals. Looking for a familiar face he sees Francesco talking to a petite and beautiful young girl over at the bar. Slowly the Mekhet started to make his way over there, all the while wondering who that girl could be. Radiating no predators taint, the Mekhet emerged behind Francesco and gently put his hand on the others shoulder, and speaking with a loud and clear voice, he said "So we meet again Francesco. You had any luck in finding that person were looking for yet?" To the girl, he made a quick smile and added "Good evening to you, my name is Eliot Dawn" and then added "And you would be?"

s
    shadenight123

"oh, still no luck i'm afraid, Eliot. I was indeed looking around here, but no luck so far. This here is miss Villiers, i just met her here a couple of minutes ago. Would you like something to drink?" i ask him gently, my drink in hand. a small smile on the lips. "you look a little bit plae my friend. Maybe you should sit down a little bit, and certainly you'll get back some colour." tapping on the empty seat next to him, on the other side obviously.
    the blush of life pal, the blush of life. I know you're as hungry as myself, but it is needed, come on, catch the words.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread