Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Late Morning Mysterium Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    R
    Ramaloke

With a sudden crack of noise and light, a man stumbles out of the alleyway across the street. He's limping and his hair is plastered to his forehead with sweat as he makes his way towards the door of the Museum. He's covering something with his blazer, holding it tight across his stomach, with his left hand.

He knocks three times, loudly, and then collapses on the steps, his elbow jarred out of the way reveals a bloody wound in his stomach... and a tome wrapped in his coat.

L
    LoneRanger

Double post, sorry!

L
    LoneRanger

Feeling something to happen the man in grey clothes turns to watch at the entrance; the Question knocks again just once, and tells to the people congregated there, with a rather serious face:"Good morning, fellow Mystagogues. I'd be happier to introduce myself in a more complete manner and less abrupt fashion, but I suppose there is a need for a medic at the entrance." He Pauses "Now if you do not mind" as he enter in the room, he concentrates, taking out from his suit a pair of magnetite spheres. His eyes turns a subtle darkness, the retina and the iris turning white and the ball of the eye turning black, while his gazes attunes to the Realm of Matter.
    ST Note regarding roll

As the eyes settles again to the normal colour, "I do apologise for any inconvenience, but I'll be happy to explain later.". With this, he goes out, suggesting so " I presume a couple of Mystoi can take care of any potential problem".

Miach

PRE

As a man in grey clothes entered the room and spoke quickly of a man in need of help downstairs, Miach jumped out of his seat, grabbed his bag, and rushed to the entrance, pushing anyone in his way.

A Medic ? On it !

As he arrived in front of the man, he quickly took stock of the situation, and started barking orders to every one people gathered around the wounded man.

You, you and you, keep more people from getting closer !
    You, go and fetch me water !
    You, go inside the Museum and look for what could pass for a room !
    You, go and fetch something to move him !
    You, something to strap him !

In a breath's time, order had started to reassert itself, and he could look at his patient.

The man was clutching his belly, but that may not be the full extent of his wounds, so the Acanthus gave a cursory glance at the whole body. Satisfied, he focused back on the bleeding. He quickly spirited under his bag the Book that was in his way, and diagnosed the wound at once.

Gunshots... classic... at least I know where I stand. And you're lucky it's the belly. That's far from the deadlier part to be shot at.

Tearing his bag open, he took some of his medical tools he never walked out without, and started clamping the bleeding as best he could. Which was a lot, actually.

Dice Pool

L
    LoneRanger

the man in grey observe from distance the work of the medic. Insuring with a quick glance nobody interferes with the healing process and telling people to get away." There is a competent medic, please, let him do do his work, please. Do not disturb ", with a kind tone, directing everyone away.
    After he ends his bloody job, the man in gray smiles at him friendly. " A really excellent job, congratulaton, do you reckon he needs intensive treatment? ". he offer his hand to the doctor, "I am Mr. Rossi, a fellow Mysta. nice to meet you. "

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

I would like the impress upon people the rule of "please do not post more than 2 post more than the slowest poster. " This allows for everyone to respond to what is happening. You may only skip people if they have not posted in 48 hours or less. Thanks guys
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

PRE

Jack listens intently while also typing away on his laptop. "Mmm..." he hesitates aloud. "I'm sorry to say that Dr. Primoria never got around to mentioning anything about an Athenaeum. Those of you who wish to be Censors could try looking for it or setting up a new one. If you do, you'll be in charge of maintaining it, for the most part."

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-16 23:05:07 Jack Falley rolls 10 to scrutinize Scry (INT 4 + Occ 4 + 1 [Prime Sight] + 1 [vs. actively cast spell]) (10 Again) 5, 3, 5, 5, 4, 10, 6, 4, 10, 8, 3, 6 3 successes

Jack stares at Noctina as she starts flinging spells willy-nilly in the Museum. "I would appreciate if you didn't cast so freely within the grounds of the museum, as a courtesy to how Dr. Primoria ran it. Besides which, what you did was rude and unnecessary." He brightens his look to inflect a more positive tone on his next sentence, "Instead, you could redirect your skill with Space into helping maintain the Wards around the Museum whenever they're about to run out of juice."

However, before he can address any more, the latest comer bursts in saying that someone was bleeding on the Museum's doorsteps. What a lovely way to start out my Awakened career as Curator... Dealing with someone who didn't have the mind to go to a hospital to avoid suspicion, let alone leading potential pursuers to a safe haven... I mean, seriously, how many of our enemies know we're here?

"Everyone else, stay here. No need to cause a bigger scene than it already looks,"
    Jack orders as he gets up and hustles down to the entrance. And here I was, thinking why a doctor wasn't picked up by the Arrow or Ladder? I guess I need to stop prejudicing based on their profession.

As he passes by the desk, he asks Gina urgently, "Call 911." He then rushes over to the Magi and the wounded man. "There are people who need coffee nearby, so ixnay on the ystaMay," he says in a scolding undertone to the man in grey. He then includes the doctor as he continues working on the wounded man, "Miach, go with this guy to the hospital. This scene has escalated too high to just work your magic... People might reason the sound and light to be a gunshot, and other witnesses could have seen the wound already."

R
    Ramaloke

The man coughs, and turns white as sheet for a moment as blood gushes out of his wound, his eyes focus with determination and a sort of fey light. His fingers tighten on the tome.

His breath comes shallowly and he holds it out towards Jack, "Lock *gasp* it in the vault! You must *cough* in the Vault! Wards..."

Then his eyes roll up and he seems to be barely conscious as sweat breaks out anew on his skin.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma rolled his eyes at Noctina's introduction.

Show off...

He sat quietly as others introduced themselves, giving each a polite nod once they had finished speaking. The Mastigos gave Demise a friendly smile when she mentioned interest in becoming a Censor. It was obvious that he was pleased that there was at least another Mystagogue in the room that was bold enough to walk down that path with him. He listened as the one that called herself Dark Eyes made her own introduction.

Hmm, personal assistant? Way to suck up to the new man in charge...or maybe she just wants to...

Aenigma's thoughts were interrupted by the knocking on the door. He turned to face the strange man who was talking about someone bleeding out on the Museum's doorstep.

Great...as if we needed any more distractions.

He watched as Miach rushed out of the room yelling instructions to people as he went to help the wounded man, and nodded in agreement with Jack when he asked the rest of the group to stay behind. Once the new Curator had left the room to go check out what had happened, Aenigma turned to Demise with a quizzical expression on his face.

"So what do you think he meant by the lack of an Athenaeum? I don't mind looking for one if its hidden, it will be good training...but what was that about the Censors maintaining the Athenaeum? I'm pretty sure that's the Curator's job, isn't it?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Demise goes a little wide eyes as the calm air of the meeting spontaneously combusts with new arrivals, people running, others shouting, and apparently someone dying. Not sure what to do she looks around somewhat bewildered, thankfully the curator quickly takes charge of the situation.

Not quiet sure what to do at this point Demise stays seated as her curiosity consumes her. Once Aenigma speaks up she manages to refocus onto something she had a little more control over. Listening to him speak her mind goes to the potentially lost Athenaeum and how dangerous it could be if left unguarded.

"If one is hidden we should definitely find it before it's wards fail." She pauses for a moment giving a sympathetic look at the door the curator had just hurried out of not wanting to be in his shoes at this point. "I think your right but if today is any hint I think he is going to have his hands full."
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread