Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Late Morning Mysterium Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

“Yeah, I’ve set up a place with Aenigma around a month ago, although it is run down if there were a few helping hands it could easily accommodate more. At the moment we only use the basement for fear of a buiding falling on us.” Noctina Said finishing her sentence with a shrug adding more information to what Aenigma had said. Normally she wouldn’t be so candid with her living arrangements however she was around mystagogues. The people that she would probably be breaking many laws for. She would give Aenigma a smile but said little else to acknowledge his presence for now.

“Now... This will probably become apparent but I just think I should let you all know that I am most likely the odd one out... Here is my number and pretty much think of me as your friendly local acquisitionist.” Noctina said as she pulled her number up on her phone and passed it around.

“Although if you take my number I would appreciate it if you just add yours into my phone as well.” Noctina said, she was really wanting to start getting more numbers in her phone book. She was also hoping that some of these people would call on her if her services was needed, her reason? She wanted to start accumulating favours. The more people that owed her a debt, the more resources she could call on if she ever got into deep shit. Although she kept those motives locked squarely in her head.

She would then grab a handful of the sweetest thing on the table and start to slowly nom on them.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

As others filter in and ramble, Kim acknowledges each speaker with the appropriate amount of attention to keep track of what's going on. She scoots a bowl of chips and sour cream and onion dip to a more convenient location (directly in front of her) to cut down on excessive reaching while she accelerates her munching on a very welcome snack in anticipation of the real meeting beginning.

Gina pops a few bubbles as Wendel enters. *Pop, pop!* Once he's at the desk and bumbling indistinctly, though, she looks up with a mix of coyness and annoyance. "What? You haven't seen a girl, before?"
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

PRE

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, one..." Jack says in the privacy of the Curator's office, shaking to the beat first his right hand, then his left, and repeating with his feet. As he continues, the number of counts for each set decrements until he's shaking everything near simultaneously to rid himself of the nerves of addressing his fellow mystagogues, even though they mostly are technically his underlings now. "God, this is weird being in charge..."

After everyone had been waiting for a short while, a somewhat tall, lithe young man walks in carrying a Mac laptop with him. He's sporting a buzz cut, a shortly-trimmed beard and mustache, and is wearing rather casual clothes – a t-shirt with a single stripe across the chest and cargo khakis – despite his new position.

Can't let Dr. P. down... the Acanthus thinks as he enters. Those with a Sight up will notice that he does have some magic weaved into his Pattern. He places his laptop down at the head of the table, then walks about to mingle before the meeting actually starts in case some people ran into traffic or something.

"Hey there... Noctina, was it? And... Aenigma? How've you been finding Sacramento, so far?"

Catching himself, Wendel straightens up and shuts his mouth in one smooth motion but hesitates to explain himself for an awkward moment. He says to the blond, "I'm curious if you've...seen some people come this way a few minutes ago. A group of, errr..." He attempted to remember some of the features of the mages he spied earlier, "a group I got lost from. Have you seen anyone like that?" he stood, tight-lipped with this hand touching the edge of the desk idly.

Miach

PRE

Miach had barely engaged in mundane chit-chat with two rather young people, while occasionnaly sipping his cool water, when the Curator entered. He didn't know introduce himself, so he was at a loss about his name, but obviously there were people in the group that had already met him.

He seemed laidback enough, but that might be an act, and Miach wasn't one to trust people at face's value. Especially his fellow Awakened. Way too much risky. But even so, he knew why he came here in the first place. The memory of holding Menwel's bloodied body in his hands was all too vivid, even if it no longer made him shake uncontrollably. When the man came toward them to mingle, Miach stood up, to find himself of a level with the Curator. They were of surprisingly similar bodily build, both tall and lean. He smiled a bemused grin at the coincidence, and shook the other man's hand.

How do you do. I'm Miach, pleased to meet you.

Banalities, of course, but that was expected. Now was apparently not the time to go breaking social conventions, and it suited Miach just fine.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiled at the young Curator.

"So far, so good." He paused as he took a sip from his soda. "There was a bit of a misunderstanding the first time Noctina and I came by...I guess Councilor Technique thought we were a threat and decided to wave his gun around our faces." He shrugged casually. "But I guess it was just that; a misunderstanding."

Or maybe the Acanthus Councilor is just a crazy, trigger-happy Arrow...

He took another sip from his soda can and then smiled at Jack. "So how are things going with you? Adjusting well to the new job?"

Gina looks at Wendel, trying to determine his honesty before she says, "They went upstairs to the large conference room."
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Kim takes a break from her rhythmic munching, getting up just enough to offer a handshake to the Curator. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Call me Dark Eyes; I've just moved here to assist in operations in the area. I understand that things have been a bit short-staffed."

Noctina looked around to keep track of her phone but wasn’t too concerned, if it got lost all she had to do was a simple spell and she could locate it easily. She would smile at Jack as he addressed her, and remembered her name.

“Pleasure to meet you on this fine day.” She said, her voice almost purring and slightly flirty in tone. To people that knew her this was pretty much normal behaviour from the reclaiment, she liked to flirt with people.

When Aenigma brings up Technique she coughs loudly.
    *Cough*
    *cough*
    Crazy asshole arrow.
    *cough*
    *cough*

She was in no was being subtle and openly showing her disapproval, the cough wouldn’t fool anybody and she knew that, it was more for dramatic effect then anything else.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread