Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Late Morning Mysterium Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Miach

PRE

Miach was about to reply to Kimberly when he got interrupted by a blonde cutie he wouldn't mind talking to some more.

Ah ? The Curator, yes, indeed.

He was about to move in her direction, but didn't have time to elaborate though, because that was when a young boy interrupted him, followed immediatly by two other equally young girls. He remembered one of them from the WiW library a short while before. None of them eclipsed the beautiful blonde, but there was obivously some quality to them that marked them as Apart. He beamed at the party, and nodded emphatically at Kim.

Yup, what she said. Apparently, it's just upstairs. We were heading there if you'd do me the honor of accompying me there. I'm Miach, by the way.

And with that he began strifing up the stairs to the glass-walled room.

Miach

PRE

Always, always "Go advanced". I should know by now...

OOC

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma laughed at Demise's joke and gave her a friendly smile.

"Or perhaps is the other way around?"

He turned his attention to the two he hadn't met before.

"Excuse my manners. The Name's Aenigma, nice to meet you both." He gave each a kind smile and an acknowledging nod. "Well, let's be on our way then. I'm sure the Curator is waiting for us."

He began to follow their lead up the stairs.

Noctina would simply follow everyone up the stairwell, she didn't feel the need to say anything at this point.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Once they reach the conference room, they are greeted with a simple arrangement of drinks and snacks. An army of water bottles stand at the ready alongside a bowl of store-bought trail mix. Next to that are chips and dips, and off to the side of the table is a mini-fridge filled with a fair assortment of brand name canned sodas, though there are no Coke products to be seen.

The center of the room has a huge conference table surrounded by relatively nice office chairs. A few windows on the far wall let in the autumn sun in a striped fashion thanks to the blinds that adorn them.
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Kim continues to act with initiative, seizing herself a cherry Pepsi and taking a seat to the immediate right of the head of the table. She helps herself to trail mix or chips with the creamiest dip available at regular intervals, waiting for things to get started.

Miach

PRE

Miach wondered how he could have been expected when he came here on a hunch, but the thought made him shiver. He didn't linger on it, then, and helped himself to some water before sitting. He took a deep draught, stood up, and moved to the window, from which he gave a cursory glance outside. Always good to know where you can escape through. Once satisfied, he sat again, and asked his fellow Awakened his mind.

So, you're all newcomers too ? I barely landed a few weeks ago, just the time to settle, and here I am. What about you ?

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Once they had made their way into the conference room Aenigma took a moment to observe the snacks. He grabbed a can of Mountain Dew from the mini fridge and then took a seat.

Hmm, the snacks are a nice touch. Jack must be wanting to make a good first impression as the new Curator.

He turned his attention to Miach with a friendly smile on his face. "I arrived a little over a month ago. I've been settling in nicely so far." He casted a brief glance at Noctina. "I was lucky to find a place to crash shortly after my arrival."

Lucky? Yeah, he had been lucky to have met Noctina, and that she had called him that one day to tell him about what she had found. I guess one was to expect such luck when one dabbled with the Fate arcanum.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Demise was really pleased to see the assortment of snacks available. She was in such a rush to leave this morning she had forgot breakfast and now her stomach was growling at her in a menacing fashion. As subtly as she can she sits herself next to the chipsand she begins to snack on them.

As Miach speaks she finishes the chips in her mouth and takes a drink of soda before responding. "I'm new as well. I'm still trying to get settled in myself."
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Stealthfully Shadow
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-11 12:20:37 Wendel rolls 2 to stealthfully shadow a group of apparent mages (10 Again) 10, 4, 1 1 success

Wendel tries his best to follow the group of non-Sleepers, who he suspects to be mages, into the Museum. He manages to get as far as the entrance and realizes he's lost them. Hmm, clever clever...Oooo! Distracted by the grand architecture of the building, Wendel temporarily forgets why he's there and admires the classic aesthetics and archways. Magnificent, he concludes.

Recovering himself, he remembers that he was very eager to discover where the mages were going en masse. He stops at the front desk and sees a young attractive woman behind it. His jaw drops slightly as his train of thought is derailed. "I...err...umm..." he garbles incoherently.

Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread