Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 115
DISPLAYED
Late Morning Mysterium Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    L
    LoneRanger

I smile quickly to Aenigma. A ferocious smile.
    "I am not an Archivist, I am a Bricoleur, I am interested in artifacts. Generally I do not give what you, US folk, a bloody damn about grimories."

Takes another pause "Furthermore I consider more important to insure the safety of a fellow Mysta then examining a book. Anyway Thy wilt shalt be done." I go out from the room, and look for Noctina. "AH here you are Aenigma needs to talk with you. Lets take the final notes."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma rolled his eyes, and dropped his head into his right palm.

This guy doesn't get it, does he?

He allowed for the man in grey to finish saying whatever it was that he was actually saying. To the Mastigos, it was all nonsense anyways. Once he had finished, Aenigma took a moment to make sure he kept his composure.

"US folk or not, grimoires are knowledge...and must I remind you of two of the most important tenets of our beloved Order?" He paused for a moment as if waiting for a response, even though his question was truly a rhetorical one. "All Knowledge is Power, and all Knowledge Must be Preserved."

The young Mystagogue stared at the man in grey for a brief moment. Even though the silence only lasted for a couple of seconds, it felt like it was much longer than that.

"I can assure you that we are all concerned about the man's health, but I'm sure Miach and the medical professionals have it under control for now. Why don't we let them do their jobs, and we do ours?" He glanced over at the Curator and some of the other people in the room. "I am sure the man who brought it here didn't risk getting shot at for nothing; so we should take a closer look using the sights available to us to see if we can discern any useful information."

He had said what he needed to say, and now he wanted to get started on the actual investigation.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

With one hand Demise removes her glasses as her other hand moves to cover her eyes as she listens to Mr. Rossi attempts to make the case that the investigation looking into the book shouldn't at least take a look at the book in question. Thankfully for the soft spoken Moros Aenigma was willing to say what she wanted. Is concern for their injured colleague is admirable but they could do nothing at the moment and the time would be much better spent on looking into the book.

Moving her hand away from her face and replacing her glasses she is just about to attempt to explain this in a polite way to Mr. Rossi when she realizes he had already left the room. She sighs audibly somewhat frustrated before turning back to the curator with a smile, "So, could we please see the book?"
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Ooc: does lone ranger need to roll perception to find me? If so there is a -5penalty to that roll as.noctina doesn't want to be found.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

No Link no he doesn't.

The mysterium continues to talk and while the book is not handed over during the meeting the book remains in mysterium hands and can be studied at any time.

okay guys this thread needs to end now, as its been far more than three days and you continue to warp around to two topics, which is telling me you can better use your characters in threads dedicated to those two topics. Thanks for participating.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread