Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Late Morning Mysterium Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma accepted the card offered by the Curator. He studied it for a moment, memorizing both numbers, and then put it away in one of his pockets. He nodded in response to Jack's question about the investigations.

"I believe you've got it right; but I'll follow your advice on what you think is best." He offered the Curator a smile and glanced at those who he'd be working with. "Is everyone else agreeable to this suggestion?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

This thread will be closed in three days. Please try to wrap it up as soon as you can. Thank you.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

PRE

The Curator addresses Toren's question jokingly at first, "I would hope there aren't any hidden compartments in this room! I honestly have no clue where to start except that it was likely accessed from either the back rooms or the offices so that disappearing wouldn't break Lex.

"If that's agreed, then, you're all dismissed,"
    Jack says with a smile and the closing of his laptop.

Once dismissed, Wendel waddles over to 'Dark Eyes' Pumpkin as the Curator had called her and introduces himself, "Hiya, I'm Toren. Guess we'll be working together." He fumbles for his phone and bringing it out asks, "Perhaps we should exchange contact info and find a time to convene for our search for the Athenaeum?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Sounds like an efficient plan to me" Demise replies to Aenigma in a cheery voice. Pocketing the card the Curator handed her as she stands up looking around the room. "Well it was nice to meet all of you, and if you need anything don't hesitate to call me." she says addressing the room in general before turning to those working with her. "Shall we look take a look at the book?"
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nodded at the Curator's final words. He started to gather his things when Demise asked about the book.

Almost forgot!

The Mastigos turned to the Curator with a smile on his face. "Would you mind if I hold on to the book while we get to the bottom of this?"

He hoped that Jack would be agreeable to this idea. On one hand, he was fairly new in town and this level of trust took some time to develop. On the other, they were both Mystagogues, and he hoped the Curator would understand that as an aspiring Censor, it was his duty to asses whether this book was a threat, what level of threat it may impose on the Concilium and whether it belonged in a Censorium under locked key or not. Also, it happened to be key to the investigation they would be conducting.

"It is an intergral part of this investigation, and without it I'm not sure how much we will manage to accomplish."

L
    LoneRanger

Ok, the man in grey closes his notes.
    "These are the notes, regarding what has been said. Not much actually." he notices drily. " So, as directed, I commence investigation, contacting the good doctor... Miach?" says tentatively"in hospital".
    Perhaps more information could be gleaned from police. If any mind reading brethern would come to the hospital.
    On the other hand two or three persons popping up and asking about a foreigner who appeared from nothing. Mmmm. That would arise suspects in any policeman.
    "I was wondering if you could cover our story by confirming we are working for the Museum, Curator. In any case I am directing myself to the hospital. After inquiring to the most efficient Gina." Time to go

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma was obviously upset at the man's words.

"Have you not heard a word of what we have been discussing?" He let out a disgruntled sigh. "Before we all decide to march into the hospital, we will take a look at the book first and see what we can find out from it. We need to give time for the authorities to do their thing, and for the wounded man to recover." He gave the man in grey a stern look. "Afterwards, we can go pay him a visit. If you cannot listen to instructions, I'll rather have you stay behihnd. You will be more of a liability to the investigation if you go in there guns blazing like you are right now."

Is he being serious? Where the hell did we find this guy? Maybe I need to speak to him in a language that he'll understand...

The Mastigos shook his head in dissaproval, contemplating casting Universal Translator for a moment, but instead just said, "Capiche?"

Noctina was playing guard duty down stairs, she was yearning to be up top and listen to what all the mages would say about hte book and what not however she knew the most prudent thing she could do was just make sure that everything was in smooth order and have faith in Aenigma and Demise to make sure things stayed favourable up there.

Noctina would yawn slightly at the boredom and was tempted to just scry up stairs to evesdrop on the conversation but decided against it.

"this is a real drag sometimes." Noctina said to herself under her brweath
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Kim nods at Wendel, handing him a card with a phone number and email address, marked with a pair of stylized eyes like those of an ancient Egyptian burial mask, but it is otherwise blank. "Absolutely," she quietly replies, before turning to address the room in general. "Anyone else who wishes to be involved in the search for any previous Athenaeum, or a location for a future one, make sure to get one of these," she announces, placing a small stack of duplicates of the aforementioned card on the table, "And check in with me. We will begin the investigation in a few days."

Turning back to Jack, she whispers, "May we have a word after this?"

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread