Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
First night in Sacramento not going so well... (OPEN)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison nods, giving a devilish smirk at the feeding part. "That will be my first priority for tomorrow night. Not all that much changes from place to place, and while no one ever loves going into a hotbed of our kind..." She turned and looked at him briefly before looking back down to her i-phone making sure it was charging."...I thank you greatly for not letting me go in blind..."

She checked through her messages that she may have missed and then opened up her mail and sent a quick and short e-mail to a melliot. She sighed for a brief moment, she was a bit mentally exhausted. "Ya it kinda sucks knowing how much I have to do in such a little time-frame...and yes Chris, regardless of what you may say I owe ya one, and I am not the type that accepts a "No...""

The hotel was where she said it would be, off to the right after making a left onto Gateway. "That is me." Her smile returned, the hotel was fairly nice from the looks of it, and that pleased her.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'No problem Allison,' With a boyish grin Chris shortly looks at her, 'how could I ever let such a fine woman as you go in blind?'

When she looks at her phone he keeps his focus on the road, not wanting to spy on her private stuff. It was his turn for a devilish smile when she's finished talking, 'Oh I'm sure I can come up with something. But first you should focus on other things, like making sure you can stay in Sacramento. It would be sad to lose one of the good ones among us to another domain.'

Yeah, all together he was flirting a little, but who could blame him? This Daeva was.... hot.

'Now, is there anything else you want to know already?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison looked up from the touch-screen and starring at the ceiling on the mini as she tried to conjour something pressing, anything pressing."I cannot think of anything that you could tell me tonight that you could not tell me tomorrow night." Her head tilted to the side slightly.

"I do not think this domain will be a problem. I am no stranger to the intrigues of court, but it should be interesting to say the least..."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Alright then.' Chris nods, he sounds satisfied. How an otherwise boring night can have an interesting turn of events!

'Well, I think that the most Kindred that you'll see soon are only friendly and willing to help. Of course there are some people to watch out for, but they don't normally socialize with nice Kindred.' A soft grin makes clear Allison was one of the nice kindred.

When he pays more attention to the way ahead of them he notices they're close already. 'It seems we're almost there.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison gave devilish grin. She took the paper she scribbled on and tucked it into his cup holder. "Shoot me a text tomorrow." She looked at the hotel and poined it out. "There to the right... You can drop me of out front."

Napkin in cup holder
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh I will! But in case something happens, here you got my number as well.' Chris shortly laughs again and gives Allison a small card with his contact information on it. Then a moment later he stops the car on the parking lot closest to the hotel. 'Hang on...' and he steps out to rush to the passenger's side to open the door for Allison in a very gentlemanly way.

'It was truly a pleasure to meet you, my Lady.' he winks before turning away to open the trunk and take her luggage out. When all is done he smiles to her a last time. 'I guess I see you later then.'

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison took the card, tucking it a side pouch on her purse, and unplugged her i-phone, tucking it into her pocket. "Thank you so much for everything..." She held on as he opened up her door, it was her nature to thoroughly enjoy the attention."Chivalry is not dead..."

She gathered up her things and headed into the hotel, but paused a moment at his last statement. "That is with certainty..." She gave a grin and a wink before turning and going through the automatic doors.

Thread Closed. Thank you
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread