Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
First night in Sacramento not going so well... (OPEN)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison sat outside of the Walmart on Truxel. She let out a frustrated sigh as she had been waiting for nearly 45 minutes on a cab. She was able to find a place to crash for the day, Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, that was not to far away and she was getting impatient enough to walk.

The parking lot was desolate at 2am, save for a Walmart semi and a few unattended cars that were either broke down or left there in favor of riding with someone else. She let out another sigh, looking at her few bags of luggage.

She came to her feet, brushing her jeans off and wrapping the scarf one more loop around her neck. She was actively circulating vitae around her body, a trick that her "hubby" taught her. It was not as good as the Blush of Life, but Night Life lasted a lot longer and although it was cold out, she did not feel much.

She gathered her luggage and tried a precarious balancing act as she started to make her way across the parking lot to the hotel. She knew it was roughly somewhere down Truxel, but her phone had died and it was going to be interesting finding it and moving her things there...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

After a while a Mini Cooper drives onto the parking lot, it drives slowly, as if looking for something. Nevertheless, the car is approaching Allison. When it comes close a window goes open and Chris leans outside, 'Hi there, you need any...' Then he feels the Beast. A sudden urge of anger shuts him up. Two times blinking and he can continue, 'Help?'

He grins and steps out of the car. 'Hello.' It feels a little awkward, but perhaps the woman didn't notice she just witnessed his weak attempt of 'hunting'. 'Shall I say welcome, or are you just driving through?' Chris' voice is friendly.

"Big picture alert"
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison spots the headlights coming towards her while she struggles to tow the luggage behind her. At first she thought the cabby finally decided to show up, but then she recognizes that it is a mini-cooper. She reels a bit from fear as her beast feels the presence of another.

Allison's balance on the luggage fails her as "carry-on" bag drops off the top of her large "check-on" that she was rolling.

"Goodness, you startled me." She lets out a soft laugh as she kneels down to pick up the luggage.

She was a bit nervous, but did not let it effect her manners. "I am Allison, and just arrived here a few hours or so ago." As she spoke she gave a slight side-glance to the semi for a brief second before it returned back to the gentleman before her.

"Hopefully not passing through, but we shall see..."

Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Well. there's no frightening intended.' Chris also laughs shortly and does a step closer, a reaction, almost an instinct to help a woman with luggage.

'Perfect! Then I'd say welcome in Sacramento. I'm Chris Wooding. A pleasure to meet you Allison.' He looks at all the stuff from this beautiful woman. Again he does a step closer, though not wanting to seem threatening. 'Now more serious, you perhaps need a helping hand?'

They could just as well talk while moving the luggage. 'If you intend on staying I could tell you something about the Domain.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison smiles, feeling a bit more at ease. She sets the carry-on onto the check-on.

"That would be lovely Chris." She reached into her pocket and pulled out her i-phone and gave a playful look.

"For starters, you wouldn't happen to have a car charger?" She ended the question with a slight giggle.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'I wouldn't?' With a grin Chris takes his own iPhone, to show he might even have one. 'Let me see...' A moment later he leans in his car, audibly searching for something in a mess. And... were that two small red eyes appearing from the back seat, looking at Allison? Yeah, but the moment someone notices they already disappear.

After a couple of seconds he turns back to the Daeva, with a car charger in his hand. 'There you go.' And he hands the charger over to her.

'You can give it back to me at a place we usually meet here, a nightclub called Avalon. Downstairs is where the undead go.' After a boyish grin he glances around, checking for mortal ears. The place was really deserted, wasn't it?

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison smile faded for a brief moment, spying red eyes, but it was so fleeting she was left wondering if she even saw what she thought she saw.

The smile rekindled with his efforts and information. "That would not be entirely neccessary. No car to use it in, save for yours. With that she made a slightly cute funny face, her brown eyes looking up and to the right and her lips pursing slightly."By chance would you be able to give a damsel in distress a lift over to Staybridge Suites?"The damsel in distress batted her eye lashes as she fiddled playfully with the end of her scarf.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh yeah, of course I see.' Chris scratches his head to realize his own stupidity. Then he narrows his eyes, as if thinking really hard about it. But he can't stop the urge to laugh shortly. 'Hmmm, this might be your lucky day my Lady. If you can give me a slight hint about the direction that won't be a problem... or we use our, sorry, my iPhone's GPS.'

Since he doesn't see a problem in giving Allison a lift he opens the trunk of his car. 'Shall we load in your luggage then?' Not really waiting for an answer he walks back to the Daeva and, after a sign of approval, starts to load her stuff. Oh his parents would be proud.

'Might I inquire, distressed damsel, what your affiliations are? By knowing your family or political standing I might be able to take away some of the distress.'

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I am from Miami. She does not reject his help with the baggage.

"I am Daeva, through and through, but other then that no tangible affiliations.' She walks with him while the baggage gets stowed in the trunk."Granted, while it may not be wise to tell you..." She gave a shrug and continued "...I did not leave on the best of terms..."

She sat down in the passenger seat and plugged up her phone. She made sure it was hooked up right before she reached into her pocket and scribbled something down. "I think if you head back to the 80, we will pass Gateway. Just make a left and my hotel should be on the right."She smiled, but her mind drifted back briefly to her final nights in Miami.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris nods, and smiles at her first answer. He continues with a more serious expression, 'I don't think that should be a problem? You see, the same counts for me. I didn't leave San Francisco on free will, well, not entirely. Things go as they go.' The Mekhet shrugs as well before stepping into the car.

'I'm of clan Mekhet by the way, and member of the Circle of the Crone.' It was always good to know who you were talking to. After a moment Chris starts the engine and drives towards Allison's hotel.

'You should probably know that to be allowed to feed, you first need to be acknowledged by our Herald, who can also be found at Club Avalon.'

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread