The Walmart semi moved slowly down the I-80 to Truxel Rd., hugging that far right lane. Allison sat shotgun after getting a lucky break for the last leg over her coast to coast trip to Sacramento. She let out a soft yawn, playing to be tired as she messed around on her I-Phone looking for storage areas close to the Truxel Rd., Walmart.

"I thank you so much for being sweet enough to pick me up." Allison said, though she punctuated it with another yawn. Her eyes were glued on the phone as she pulled up info on Gateway Self Storage.

"No problem, Ma'am" He said in reply.

"We are almost there." He motioned with his hand as he put his right indicator on, moving to the off-ramp for Truxel Rd.

"Again, I cannot thank you enough." She adeptly put her phone away to conserve on the battery as they pulled into Walmart's parking lot. What was human in her did not want to hurt the driver in the least and knew that he could very well end up dead for all his kindness. A part of her human self enjoyed the pleasure that the kiss brought. It was better then any drug or even the best sex you ever had. The two halves of her human self were well matched, but her beast threw its weight around.

The truck slowed down parking, well away from the store. He would wait until morning to unload and this was as good of place as any to crash for the night. Allison's dilema was solved as she moved in closer. It was risky because they were not the only ones in the parking lot, yet she did not care. Only one thing mattered.

He did not even know what was happening as she moved closer, her lips placed soft kisses upon his neck. It felt good, but it paled in comparison for when he felt teeth and a explosion of pleasure drowned out everything else and he let out a soft whimper...

She left him sleeping in the cab of the semi as she walked with her things across the parking lot towards the entrance to Walmart. "What the f..." She said to herself softly, seeing it closed. She shook her head and called a cab, adapting her plans. Apparently Walmarts were not 24hrs a day out here in Cali, good to know...