Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Get Well Soon!

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Terri nods at Tally, though she looks anxious. Don't squirrels always?

The patchwork woman smiles faintly. "Yes." For a moment, it seems that is all she will say, then she hands her hand out to Al. "My name is Hana. You are Al-Adin, of course." A hulking brute steps out of Yata's room; his face is craggy, cratered, his eyes the color of grass covered in frost, and his fingers extend into long, sharp icicles. He looks at Hana and she nods at him. "Hello," the mountain man rumbles. "My friend, Shan. Let's get your friends. We have much to discuss."

As the three leave Yata's room, Hana slips a dollar bill to the duty nurse and whispers something to her. The nurse looks at the bill and nods. Hana smiles at her, then Tally and Terri. "Good afternoon. We should speak. Please join us in Yata's room." Terri nods and follows. When all are present and the door shut, Hana speaks first. "Forgive my intrusion in your conversation. I wanted to know who you are. We are all here for our friend, Yata." She looks sympathetically at the unconscious woman lying in the hospital bed. Then she introduces herself and Shan to Terri and Tally and waits for Al, Tally, or Terri to speak.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally blinks as Al-Adin returns along with two Changelings. "Any clue who they are?" She asks curiously as she gets up out of her seat. She didn't see either of them at the Autumn ceremony although, that was a about three months ago. The Hunterheart glances between Al and Terri, rather curious as to why they'd be here at the hospital.

"No clue," Terri whispers as a reply as they enter the room, noting any windows that may come in handy. Even if they were on the third floor, Terri had no fear of heights. That would just be stupid.

As Hana introduces herself and Shan, Terri nods and smiles. "Hi, I'm Terri. I wish we were meeting under better circumstances," she says, grimacing sadly before looking at Yata. "How is she doing?" Terri still has the flowers in her hands and looks around for a vase to place them in.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"And I'm Tally." The Hunterheart says as way of introduction. She glances between the pair before glancing at Al-Adin and Terri before her gaze turns to whoever is speaking.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin looks distressed by Yata's condition.
    "Do you know what happened to her?"
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Once the introductions are concluded and a suitable place found for the flowers Terri brought, Yata stirs. Her eyes open but are unable to focus on her friends and she begins to speak. "The jewel under the black dragon's jaw is not easily obtained. Sixty-six times have his eyes beheld the changing scene. In a cold summer, pacing back and forth, lost, living in the shadow of pine trees in a field." She reaches out suddenly, grasping Shan's wrist, and revealing her own arm to be ragged with cuts. "How many birds sing in the field? Just one. Just one, and it isn't mine." The glacier looks upon her piteously, and as suddenly as Yata came to life, she sighs, and falls back into sleep.

"Her mind is broken," Hana says, shaking her head. "I have my suspicions. She came looking for a creature that hurt her family. He is called Orochi. I think she found him and confronted him alone. And I don't believe her riddles to be nonsense. Do you make anything of what she says?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally didn't know what to say concerning the riddle that Yata spoke. "Not sure, I'm not one for riddles usually. Jewel under a dragon's jaw, that usually means an oriental dragon's pearl." She muses out loud as she rubs her left upper arm using her right hand. "Sixty-six times, could mean years." The Hunterheart pretty much stops there more then a little curious as to what somebody else has to offer.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri winced as she witnessed Yata's arm, and the cuts running up them. Were they self-inflicted or caused by this Orochi? she thought as she listened to the strange riddle. "I'll take your word for it, Tally," she offered the Hunterheart with a smile before turning to Al, adding, "Does this mean anything to you from the translation Otto made out?"

Terri was very interested in seeing Hana's reaction to the word 'translations'.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"I don't get it." Al-Adin sighed, trying to piece the puzzle of Yata's words. So many peices, but they didn't make sense. "Maybe the birdsong means its not hers that is in the field, but something. "Otto's translation was ummm." Al-Adin wracks his brain, squeezing his eyes shut, and trying to remember. But he can't. His shoulders slump, and he shakes his head. "I don't remember what he said, but it did mention Orochi. I think."
    "Stupid monkey." He whispers to himself.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Hana raises an eyebrow at their exchange. "Translation? What translation do you speak of?" The patchwork woman looks at the group with some suspicion in her eyes. The glacier man just stares at them, without saying a word.

"I came here because I'm concerned about her. I want to find out what happened to my friend...and fix it." She pauses for a moment, letting go of the frustration in her voice. "If I'm not mistaken, you all seem to want the same thing."

She seems to be done speaking, but before anyone can say anything else she casts a quick glance at Al-Adin and says in a nonchalant tone; "if you know of something that can help, why don't you come out and say it?"

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread